You can use this app to associate multiple functions (e.g. Wlan OFF, Bluetooth ON, Mobile Data TOGGLE, start navigation,run Tasker task, start any installed app, use media buttons, call a phone number, add a timestamp, calendar entry, add Text-to-Speech and much more!) to a NFC (near field communication) tag via an app internal database. You can even add tag cycles and let your tag run different activities per scan. So ReTag is the perfect NFC automation tool for you ;-).
(Works with ANY android supported tag = re-writable AND write protected!)
With NFC ReTag you don´t have to write anything on the tag (-> uses the tag ID, great for small tagsizes and write-protected tags!) and NO data is send to the internet. Additional write options (for better dispatching, device independent tags etc.) are also available. Import of activity tags and beaming is also supportet.
*!* NFC enabled device required / NO root required *!*
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
If you have any issues please do not hesitate to write us an E-mail.
You could combine any activities and add as many activities and cycles as you want per tag. (obviously except for writing activity tags -> depends on tagsize). For best performance and dispatching, write a special NFC ReTag tag (this is NOT an activity tag!).
* Set Ringer (silent/ vibrate/ normal)
* Set Ringer Volume
* Set Music Volume
* Set ALarm Volume
* set Brightness (auto/ value)
* Set Auto Sync (on/off/toggle)
* Set Auto Rotate (on/off/toggle)
* Set Display timeout
* Set Stay On while Loading (AC/USB/AC+USB/Never)
Wireless & Networks
* Set Wlan (on/off/toggle)
* Set Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
* Set Airplane mode (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi SSID (SSID)
* Set Mobile Data (on/off/toggle)
Start & Launch
* App/ Activity Launcher (any app on your device)
* Music (Toogle Play, Stop, Next etc.)
* Navigation (adress)
* Website (URL)
* Tasker task
* Carmode (on/off/toggle)
* Call (number)
Calendar & Alarm
* Set Alarm (07:32)
* Set Alarmtimer (in 12 min)
* Add Calendar entry
* Make Timestamp
Misc & Labs
* Say something (TextoSpeech)
* Start Secret code
* Go to Homescreen
* Show Pop-up (Text)
* WAIT (milliseconds)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone, notification tone, alarm tone
* Tasker Task advanced
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Unique tag cycles (activities for scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 etc.)
* Write/import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Beam your activity cycles
* Write special NFC ReTag tag (better dispatching)
* Write Smarttags (Green, Blue etc.)
* Backup/ import database
* Disable NFC ReTag background dispatching
* Save tag as template
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* BT and WiFi trigger
* and many many more ...
Full description and changelog: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
An ad supported free version (with limited number of tags) and an unlimited ad-free (PRO) version is available. Please check if this app works on your phone via the FREE version before downloading the PRO version.
Supports any standard android NFC tags (NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, MIFARE Classic, Ultralight(C), DESFire etc.).
Issues with TASKER: Install Tasker BEFORE NFC ReTAG, enable Misc / Allow External Access in Tasker UI, enable Tasker (on/off button), try the Tasker fallback option within NFC ReTag settings!
Some security related NFC Tags (e.g. in passports) change their ID on every read attempt. This app will not work with such tags.
The back office will allow you to have access to reports and real time statistics, change the contents of each tag in real time, allowing you to create, adjust or even re-create your campaigns according with your goals effortlessly. Although created to simplify Brands management, TIMWE’s NFC Launcher was also created to provide an amazing user experience to your customers, allowing them to access to information (access a link, a video on Youtube, search on Google), share contents in social networks or even schedule a meeting or dial a number for a call in an easy and simple way.
Simply using Android Beam and connecting your Nexus Nexus 4 and 7, for example, your phone automatically configure your tablet.
If your device doesn't have NFC, you can scan a QR code. No will surprise your friends with iPhone, but will work.
Testing in Nexus 4, Nexus 7, 10 and Samsung Nexus Galaxy S3.
If you have any problems please contact me to resolve it
With the read function, basic information of the tag is returned and details, like NDEF message, and tag data in Hex, of your tag can be obtained. It allows you to better understand your NFC tags. NFC Doctor also tells you if your tag is writable and locked so you can apply your tags for different uses.
The write function allows you to input your message into your tag. You can code your tag with either a URL or plain text. You can write a few words for your friends and family, store information about your dog, or use the tag as a reminder memo to jot things down. Apart from plain text, you can write a URL on your tag to direct people to your webpage or recommend sites to friends.
The third function – clean, is for resetting your tags for reuse. There are two options, you can either format the tag to factory default setting or clear all the data stored.
The multiple functions of NFC Doctor makes using NFC tags a simple and convenient.
With this app installed you can just hold your mobile device close to a NFC Tag your friend placed at his homes entrance or anywhere else inside. The network stored on the tag will then automatically be added to your list of known networks and an attempt to connect to it will be started. No click required. The app does not even have to be started.
If you don't have NFC tags you can generate a QR code and use any QR code reader in the market to read the data. As long as WiFi Tap is installed it will handle that data when opened and add the WiFi to the list of known networks.
The app processes URIs in the format of wifi://[network ssid]/[wep|wpa|open]/[network key]
To write a Wi-Fi configuration to any compatible NFC tag this app has an easy to use interface, which lets you do that. Just start it via the launcher. For tag types I recommend “Mifare Ultralight (C)” tags. They are cheap and have enough space for storing Wi-Fi data. They can also be made read only (coming in a future version of this app)
You can buy tags e.g. at http://www.tagage.net/
Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WiFiTap
To write and configure tasks on your NFC tags , you can download the application NFC Tools here : http://getapp.nfctools.wakdev.com/ or search on the Play Store : NFC Tools.
The execution of tasks NFC requires a lot of rights than the simple use of NFC on your phone. This is why I decided to separate the function of NFC Tools application .
NFC Tasks can be used independently with NFC tags that have been already configured by NFC Tools.
The application can perform this following tasks :
- Enable / Disable / Toggle wifi
- Enable / Disable / Toggle wifi hotspot
- Enable / Disable / Toggle bluetooth
- Enable / Disable / Toggle mobile data
- Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
- Set brightness
- Set volume for ringtones and notifications
- Set volume for media
- Set volume for alarms
- Set alarm
- Set timer (from Android 4.4)
- Launch app
- Configuring a wireless network
- If you encounter any problem, contact me.
- If you like NFC Tasks, you can buy me a coffee: http://getapp.donate.wakdev.com/
- And if you want buy me more coffee, visit : http://donate.wakdev.com/
Keep in mind that you need a formatted rewritable NFC tag or card for this application to work.
The most spread NFC tags out there are Mifare tags and you can order them easily online: http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10131
NFC Profile is Open Source and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) License. You can find the project source at: https://github.com/MarioBoehmer/NFCProfile
Wiip NFC Tags allows you to write most common NFC tags: url, mail, telephone, sms, v-Card, plain text, etc… In addition, you can write labels of the main social networks like Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter. These tags are based on NFC Forum standards, so any NFC-enabled device is capable of reading them.
Wiip NFC Tags lets you create and read NFC tags that automate most common configuration tasks on your device: switch on or off bluetooth, turn up or down the volume, etc… The application has 5 predefined tags and allows you to create your own tags. Just tap the NFC tag and the application will automatically set your phone.
The application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type2, Type3 and Type 4 tags, and other third parties tags as Mifare Classic 1K and 4K, Mifare Ultralight, Ultralight C, NTAG203, etc… The application is able to write-protect NFC tags, and it is possible to perform multiple writings sequentially.
The NFC data sets available are:
- Plain text
- Launch application
Wiip NFC Tags lets you write social tags as:
- Google maps
Wiip NFC Tags lets you write and read task tags to configure the following modes:
- Plane mode: offline, volume off
- Office mode: vibration, volume off, wifi on, brightness low
- Car mode: volumen high, wifi off, bluetooth on, brightness high
- Home mode: wifi on, bluetooth off, brightness medium, volume high
- Sleep mode: silence, brightness low, set alarm, bluetooth off, mobile data off, wifi off
- Personalized tags: you can create your own tags selecting phone parameters
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any problem or suggestion, or if you are interested in other NFC solutions
Create easily your own NFC Tags with NFC Tagstore Shop & Writer. Link the NFC Tags to a web address, a SMS or a phone number, and instantly launch your favorite website, send a SMS or place a call, add Likes on Facebook, check-in on Foursquare...
A catalogue of predefined services is proposed to provide you with examples and ideas on the various ways to use NFC tags and make your life easier:
- Film-lover? Get all the latest news and movie releases of the cinema next door from a tag
- A tag on your fridge to instantly call your favourite restaurant
- Open you weather forecast mobile website in a single gesture
- Interact on social networks with a one-tap Facebook like or Foursquare check-in tag
You can also erase the content of your tag in order to be able to re-write it with new content and share it with other NFC-enabled phones.
You want to do more? You can order blank tags or even create your own images and services for your tags directly from the application.
Main features of NFC Tagstore Shop & Writer :
- Simple and intuitive interface
- NFC tag reading and action launch
- Tag encoding: SMS, call, web page and “Smart Poster”
- NFC tag online store
- Customize the picture on the tag
- Access to a catalogue of NFC content
- Create content for your own tags
- Erase data store in your NFC tag
- Share content with NFC tags
- Advanced features compared to the Android native app.
If you experience any difficulty or if you wish to share your opinion and ideas, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application developed by Connecthings, complete NFC solution provider. For more information, contact us at: email@example.com
With Easy NFC Writer, you can encode an NFC Tag with a web address, a V-Card contact, or simple text.
The application is completely free and without advertising.
To write NFC tags, simply fill out the required fields and tap the Tag with your device.
On ShopNFC.it you can buy NFC Tag of different types, such as labels, wristbands, smartcards.
To write a large amount of NFC tags, importing data from an Excel spreadsheet, we recommend the Android app NFC Bulk Writer (http://j.mp/NFC-Bulk-Writer).
- read one, write one tag.
- read one, write many tags.
Emailing tags is also supported. The app optionally remembers your NFC tag data for later use.
Please read the whole page and make sure you got everything right before rating. Thank you!
If you rate with less then 4 stars, please leave a comment why, so that I can improve the application.
THIS APP DOES NOT HACK CARDS, IT ONLY COPIES CARDS WITHOUT KEY PROTECTION.. You must yourself supply keys to the app whenever the card is protected.
Supported NFC tags:
- ALL tags types using standard NDEF content
- Mifare Ultralight
- Mifare Classic
Mifare Classic special features:
- use custom keys
- change A and B access keys for whole tag or for individual sectors
- set corresponding access conditions
Visit us at https://www.facebook.com/NFCTagCloner :-)
For parsing tags sent as email attatchments see https://github.com/skjolber/nfc-tags.
Tags: NFC, NDEF, Clone, Copy, Duplicate, Beam
This unofficial app checks the T-money Card balance using the NFC technology.
This app can work without data connection, and it is a great tool for tourists visiting South Korea.
Yun NFC Launcher is an app which let you read and write NFC tag. You can create a task tag, a simple tap to control your phone. Connect your phone to your world, everything becomes simple.
You can use it to do the following things:
- Read Bank card (Quickpass) and transportation card infomation. Note: Not all bus cards can read, such as old Shanghai Transportation card can not be read.
- Make a tag that will connect a phone to your WiFi network. Great for visitors to scan when they arrive!
- Turn off Wifi , turn on Bluetooth, open navigation and start your playlist.
- Make a tag which will let the reader follow the Sina Weibo user you choose.
- Set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data settings, place a call, send a SMS, Show a memo, start applications.
- Open URLs, Play Video & music, view image.
We're working on improving the app. If you have any ideas and suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Badge NFC for Android is a new application that allow you to manage your own badge system (clock in/out), using the NFC chip of your phone and every NFC tag you can find on the market. You can buy tags from many stores, google for "tag nfc" to find some. Since version 3.0 you can use it to store any custom logs, with custom action and custom fields.
It requires Trigger (ex NFC Task Launcher) in order to work with NFC chip. Use Help page to configure it. You can also use it without NFC chip (though the application was designed to work with NFC), in that case you should manually register In/Out actions using dedicated buttons.
Place your own NFC tag wherever you want and touch the tag with your smartphone. The application will register alternatively In and Out actions (or custom logs in version 3.0) on a local database, saving date, time and also GPS location. Data can be easily exported to an Excel file.
On PRO version you can setup the application to load your entries to an online database and share them with a user group. Do you have a small company or a gym with a friends group and do you want to save clock IN/OUT and share them with all your users? Well, Badge NFC Pro is your solution!
The application is designed for mobile phones with integrated NFC technology. This technology allows the mobile phone to communicate with a contactless reader and to identify the user.
An integral part of the system is a contactless NFC Porter reader available for purchase at http://www.nfcporter.com/buy
• Open door by tapping it with a mobile phone
• Replaces identification cards
• Unifies identification on various systems into mobile phone
• Is compatible with majority of identification systems
• Cheap and easy installation
How does NFC Porter system work?
NFC Porter is an innovative identification system consisting of a contactless reader and a mobile identification app. The app allows users to replace contactless identification cards and start using their mobile phone as a key to open door.
The system is designed to ensure maximum compatibility with current access control systems and most frequent identification cards standards. All that has to be done is to replace current identification readers with NFCporter readers, download free mobile identification app for each user and any system is switched to an NFC-enabled identification system.
With the use of our Smart Module, the identification system is able to work in a completely standalone mode. It is then prepared to be used for access control on family houses, garage entrances etc.
More info about NFC Porter system available at http://www.nfcporter.com
Detailed specification, questions and problem solving at http://support.nfcporter.com
To setup the NFC porter system before first use, you need to download our NFCporter Configuration Tool