Seka is a customized poker game. Play with your friends and have fun.
Here are the rules.
This card game is played with a deck of 33 standard cards. All cards have their face value in points. The following list shows value of the points, equivalent for each card.
• Aces - 11
• Kings - 10
• Queens - 10
• Jacks - 10
• Tens - 10
• Nines - 9
• Eights - 8
• Sevens - 7
Six cross (clubs) is the exception (joker). It performs the role of a Joker and has a face value of eleven points.
Points are counted depending on cards and their suits. Card points are summed up of three identical cards and their points are considered to be higher than the sum of the points of the same suits. The number of points at landing of three identical cards is calculated in the following list. The sum of the game of three cards is considered to be higher than the game of two cards.
• Three Aces - 33
• Three Queens - 30
• Three Jacks - 30
• Three Tens – 30
• Three Nines - 27
• Three Eights - 24
• Three Sevens – 21
• Two Aces - 22
Jokers play the role of any cards on situation.
All players make a minimum bet in the beginning of the game.
Game begins with shuffling and dealing of cards. Each player gets three cards.
Player that is located left to the dealer makes the first move.
"Blind bet" - means doing half of a bet not seeing your cards.
The player who goes first has the option to choose "a blind bet" or "to skip it" or to “bet” (they can see their cards)
If he chooses "a blind bet", then the next players can also "blind bet" but he has to bet 1.5 bets more than the previous player who made "a blind bet" before the player who has chosen "to skip".
When everybody saw their cards, then take turns in the same way to make moves.
When it is player’s turn to act, he or she can perform one of the following actions:
• Bet — A player can bet maximum amount that was set in beginning of game or unlimited if it was set so, as long as the bet is equal to or greater than the size of the big blind. If a player bets, his bet becomes the value for taking part in subsequent betting; players sitting on his left can continue competing for the pot only if they call or raise. They also can refuse to compete for the current pot by folding.
• Call — If there has already been a bet, calling means that a player agrees to match the bet. In other words, if player A bets 10, and player B calls, player B will have to match the 10 bet and put 10 into the pot.
• Raise — A raise is a bet made atop another bet. If a bet was made in the current round, a player can raise it. In order to do so, he or she must make a bet at least twice the size of the previous player’s bet. To continue competing for the pot, all the subsequent players must call or re-raise; otherwise they will fold.
• Fold — Folding means to refuse to compete for the current pot. If a player folds, the player’s cards do not participate in the hand anymore and cannot win in the current round.
After the round passed, starting with the player who was the first, any of players if he didn't pass, can be "opened".
When player decides to “Open”, he must put in Bank the amount equal to the current bet and should declare: "I open for so much. And put the sum but not higher than maximum bet and higher minimum bet" This means that this player sets the amount for which other players must make the next move.
• To pass and fold cards.
• To add to Bank the amount equal to bet of previous player.
• To increase the rate of turn.
After the round of betting again comes to player, who decided to "open". He can Click on "open". If no one increased his bet of "open" To increase the rate of turn. After which all cards except passed ones open
The Bank is taken by the player with the highest points.