Some of the app’s distinctive features are:
• A full 12-week training plan with detailed daily workouts.
• A training plan customized to your ability level. You can choose whether you are at a beginning or intermediate level in each sport of swimming, biking and running.
• A training program also customized to your scheduling needs, allowing you to choose the one “Rest Day” a week that you want.
• Over 20 invaluable “Triathlon Tips From A Pro.”
• Comprehensive training resources, covering such topics as proper form, equipment, race strategy, workout guidelines, and nutrition.
• Track your training progress as you complete each workout.
Note: In order to be able to begin the training program, you should be able to do the following (individually, not one after another): (1) swim a total of 4 laps or 100 yards during a particular workout (this can include stops in-between laps); (2) bike for 20 minutes without stopping, at an easy, leisurely pace; and (3) run at least one mile continuously at an easy, leisurely effort.
We want to deliver a high quality application that you feel is worth 5 stars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any bug reports, suggestions, questions or concerns. Most of all, we would love to receive a race report after you complete your triathlon!
Email us at: support@JammyCo.com
Fully customizable triathlon training plans. After creating plans from templates, you will be able to add, delete and move training activities within a training week. What is more, you can generate plan summary reports and email your on-going plans. What's more, you could export your training plan for a given day to your calendar.
Megathlon can be configured to use km/meters or miles/yards. Furthermore, it provides supporting tools for your training such as heart rate zones calculator, a plan exporter, race checklist and weight tracker. Another useful tool that can be acquired is the Training fatigue calculator which basically allows you to project your current capabilities over greater distances, review results and export them to spreadsheet and send it via email.
Note that some triathlon training program templates and tools are free and others can be bought in the Megathlon In-app store. There is a preview option available for triathlon training programs and tools.
Awesome free widgets:
- Today's training plan. Size: 4x1. Displays your current plan and today's training activities. On a single tap will lead you to the current training week.
- Current Plan Weekly Summary. Size: 4x2. Displays your current plan weekly summary. On a single tap will lead you to the current training week.
- Training program life cycle tools
-> before the plan starts
training log (t-log)
calculates number of days to plan start
-> during plan execution
calculates plan completion %
heart rate zones calculator tool
plan provides what/when to do for training every day
weekly aggregates per discipline
training log (t-log)
training fatigue calculator tool
track injuries in t-log
export and email plan tool
plan summary report
plan customisation (move activities to different days, add and delete activities)
update actuals and compare against planned
-> on the event day
race checklist tool
-> after plan is completed
calculates plan completion %
training log (t-log)
export and email plan tool
Megathlon does not use any of your personal or non-personal information for advertising. This app does not display advertisements in any form or way. We support our development by selling the best training programs and tools via in-app purchases.
- Pricing structure
The following training programs are free: Half Sprint Triathlon (Easy), Sprint Triathlon (Easy), Sprint Duathlon (Easy) and Sprint Aquathlon (Easy). Also the following tools are free: Heart rate zones calculator and plan exporter. The rest can be bought via in-app purchases.
Buy 2 or more Triathlon Training Programs and get the 'Race Checklist' Tool free of charge.
Buy 3 or more and you get 'Training Fatigue Calculator'.
openBiz Solutions commits to fixing any issues that could arise as soon as possible.
You can use this Calculator to work out on your splits, pace and speed across the swim bike run legs of a triathlon to achieve a given time.
You can work on different splits to work out what pace you need to achieve in each of the disciplines to work towards to target time. This will be an interactive process of fine tuning you times then looking at the pace needed to achieve those times.
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Check your progress with the Performance Management Chart
• Customize your Dashboard charts to see the data that is important to you
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your Android device
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, you can sign up within the app or visit TrainingPeaks.com.
• This app can be used on devices running Android 4.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
This app focuses on getting your body ready for your next Triathlon by focusing on:
- Upper & Lower body development
- and more!
By the end of this program your body will be 100% prepared and ready for your next triathlon - allowing you to maximize your performance and potential.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
- Track their training each day and share it with the Facebook triathlon community. Training charts and calendar is kept automatically and is printable.
- See who else on Facebook is doing the same triathlons and directly ask them questions
- Keep a race portfolio with upcoming and completed races
- Update their Facebook and Twitter status with their training in real-time
- Finisher's photos and the Wall of Fame
- etc. etc.
* IronApp for Android interfaces with the Facebook App and requires an active Facebook account
** We have priced IronApp for Android in order to make ongoing improvements and make it better for you. Currently it is a basic model but is perfect for adding daily training and photos and accessing relevant articles and videos. Soon it will have more features and be comparable to our Facebook app. Remember: This app only costs the price of 2 gels.. **
Some the apps one of a kind features are:
Four Training Plans to Choose From!
Choose from a Beginner 12 week Sprint Distance Plan, an Intermediate 16 week Olympic Distance Plan, an Intermediate 18 week half ironman, or an Intermediate 36 week ironman Distance Plan. Select your race date and click Create Plan! The app selects an appropriate plan and maps your training days backwards from your race date!
View and Log Your Workouts!
Use the various views, Today's Schedule, Week Schedule, Complete Plan Schedule, or select specific dates from a calendar to see what workouts are planned for you. Once you have completed the workout, you can log your time and notes. We will keep track of if for you!
Track Your Progress!
Use the chart to vizualize and track your progress. The chart is broken down by swim, bike, run, and brick.
Calculate Max Hear Rate and Heart Rate Zones There is a built in heart rate and heart rate zone calculator to assist with your training. There are also several useful reference pages to answer your training questions.
Need a different workout?
Use the Random Workout feature to randomly select a workout from your plan!
Make sure to consult a doctor before beginning any work out program.
Then this simple app is exactly what you need!
Add swim, bike, run and strength/core training sessions to keep a log of your workouts. Add goals for yourself and watch as you progress!
*** Structured workouts: Designed by elite coaches, our wide variety of high-intensity-interval (HIIT) workouts cover climbing, speed, endurance, time trialling and race simulation. Each session gives you the perfect balance between hard work and recovery.
*** Clear instructions: All of our instructions are on screen in clear, easy-to-read text. We tell you how hard to ride based on your own 'Perceived Exertion.' We use a 10 point scale, where 1 is lying on the couch and 10 is a flat-out-win-at-all-costs sprint.
*** Professional Racing footage: Ever want to race the Tour de France? Paris-Roubaix? The World Championships? Our videos feature footage from the biggest and best races in the world edited into amazing story lines with a great sense of humor.
*** Great Music: We LOVE music. So we spend hours and hours finding great music that works with our intense workouts and killer footage. From electronic to indie to rock, there’s something for everyone.
Our app allows you to:
-- See previews of a selection of our videos
-- Subscribe to all our videos on a monthly basis
For more information visit http://www.theSufferfest.com or email us at TheMinions@TheSufferfest.com
The Sufferfest subscriptions will be charged to your Google account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month (unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period) at $9.99 USD.
NOTE: Our application makes use of Android 4.4 and higher elements in order to support the HLS video streaming standard. It also requires a dedicated Internet connection in order to stream. If you experience any streaming issues, then please check with your manufacturer if you experience an error of "Cannot play video" as this can be a device specific issue.
Like a cycling personal trainer in your pocket, Graeme Street, recognized cycling fitness expert and owner of Cyclo-CORE.com will be updating new cycling and triathlon related info for you EVERYDAY in the App, so come back often for more.
This iCyclo App includes:
-Weekly Youtube Video Podcasts, Tips, and Training Expertise.
-Weekly Podcasts from Everyday Cyclist Podcast.
-Connect to thousands of other Cyclists and triathletes through our FB, twitter, and RSS feed and CYCLO90 Challenge where you can WINweekly prizes for sharing info about YOUR TRAINING.
-Get One-on-One Guidance for Your Cycling through the MyCyclo feature on the iCyclo App where Graeme himself will evaluate your cycling needs and make recommendations and suggestions to help you achieve your goal.
iCyclo is more than an App--it's your #1 cycling companion!
Dailyworkout interacts with dailymile.com, allowing you to:
- view workouts, notes and images
- upload workouts, notes and images
- delete workouts, notes and images
- comment on workouts, notes and images
- like notes and images
- view popular workouts, notes and images
- find people on dailymile via their email address
- view basic profile information (name, number of workouts, miles, etc) as well as some basic charts showing your last two weeks of workouts
- view your friends and their friends
- send friend requests
- open dailymile links received via email, twitter, etc
- filter workouts by a date range
- see how your and your friend's training is going
- and more!
Contact us on Twitter @platers_code
Visit our blog at http://platerscode.blogspot.com/
Vote for new features at http://platerscode.ideascale.com/
Friend us on dailymile http://www.dailymile.com/people/dailyworkout
*This application was not created by dailymile.com
Learn more at http://www.dailymile.com.
Dès le lundi notamment, retrouvez tous les résultats des compétitions de triathlon, duathlon, Ironman, aquathlon, XTerra et Bike & Run qui ont eu lieu durant le week-end !
Grâce à l'application Triathlete Magazine, vous avez également accès aux 1 500 épreuves du calendrier et retrouvez facilement toutes les informations utiles pour vous renseigner et vous inscrire sur votre prochain triathlon (adresse, contact mail de l'organisateur...).
Retrouvez également sur l'application le contact de tous les clubs de triathlon français avec leurs adresses, sites Internet et emails de contact.
Vous souhaitez débuter dans le triathlon, mais ne disposez pas d'informations ? Tous les mois, Triathlete Magazine propose des conseils pour bien débuter dans le triple effort, avec notamment la publication dans le magazine de plans d'entraînement pour participer en toute sérénité à votre premier triathlon.
Le magazine Triathlete est disponible dès le début de chaque mois en kiosques et propose un vaste contenu rédactionnel (interviews, reportages, tests de matériel, plans d'entraînement...). Triathlete Magazine publie également chaque année 2 numéros hors série : le premier consacré aux Débutants et un 2e numéro consacré à l'Équipement.
Already signed up for an event? Download the app to get your Race Results, Pictures, Try out our Swim Calculator and visit our Shop. Been asked to work out your swim time? Just input your time per length and our handy calculator works the rest out for you. Sign up for Events, Watch the Race Briefing videos and find out about our Open Water Swimming times.
Please search for and install the free CardioTrainer program before buying this module. This is a premium *add-on* only.
* Race against your previous tracks: motivate yourself and get faster.
* Simulates a full virtual race with a voice telling you exactly how far behind or ahead you are.
Triathlon finder events for triathletes around the world when it comes to finding triathlon races.
We list the triathlon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located
Whether you are participant or spectator you will find all important information about the largest international triathlons events in the world.
- International Events: IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, World Triathlon Series, Triathlon World Cup, 5i50, Xterra,CAMTRI, Half, Sprint triathlon, Super Sprint triathlon, Ironkids, Iron girls, multi sports festivals, some Duathlon, Para triathlon.
Event information in a basic list
- Location: We list the triathlon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located.
- Filter by country: you can filter the races by country or continent pressing on the map
• Triathlon in North America (especially US triathlons and Mexico triathlon)
• Triathlon in South America(especially Brasil triathlons and Argentina triathlon)
• Triathlon in Europe (especially UK , France, Italy and Spain triathlons)
• Triathlon in Africa (especially South Africa triathlons, Uganda Triathlons, Mauritius Triathlons, Morocco triathlons)
• Triathlon in Asia and Middle East (specially Japan Triathlons , China Triathlons, Hong Kong Triathlons,Singapore Triathlons,Thailand Triathlons,Vietnam Triathlons,Malaysia Triathlons,Indonesia Triathlons)
• Triathlon in Australasia or Oceania (specially Australia and New Zealand triathlon)
- Marathon International races app: You have access to this app for Marathon, Ultramarathon, half marathon and International Event information
- Feedback section: We collect all the confirmed and most relevant international events. If you are especially interested in one special country please send us an email and we are going to search triathlon events especially for you in this country. We are really pleased to receive any feedback about how to improve the app for you.
Something about triathlon:
A triathlon is a multiple-stage competition involving the completion of three continuous and sequential endurance disciplines. While many variations of the sport exist, triathlon, in its most popular form, involves swimming, cycling, and running in immediate succession over various distances. Triathletes compete for fastest overall course completion time, including timed "transitions" between the swim, cycle, and run components.
Triathlon races vary in distance. According to the International Triathlon Union, and USA Triathlon, the main international race distances are:
Sprint Distance; 750-meter (0.47-mile) swim, 20-kilometer (12-mile) bike, 5-kilometer (3.1-mile) run
Intermediate (or standard) distance; commonly referred to as the "Olympic distance": 1.5-kilometer (0.93-mile) swim, 40-kilometer (25-mile) bike, 10-kilometer (6.2-mile) run
Long Course; commonly referred to as 70.3 (total distance in miles, equivalent to 113.1 km) or the 'half-Ironman'; 1.9-kilometer (1.2-mile) swim, 90-kilometer (56-mile) bike, and a 21.1-kilometer (13.1-mile) run (half marathon)
Ultra Distance; commonly referred to as 140.6 (total distance in miles, equivalent to 226.2 km) or the 'Ironman'; 3.8-kilometer (2.4-mile) swim, 180.2-kilometer (112.0-mile) bike, and a 42.2-kilometer (26.2-mile) run (full marathon)
The most recognized branded Ultra Distance is the Ironman triathlon also known as "long distance”or Full
Half also known as "middle distance", "70.3" (total miles traveled), or "half-ironman".
Olympics or standards also known as "international distance", "standard course", or "short course"