Still can't log on with the app Samsung Galaxy S4. I can't even use the app b/c it won't log on with my already existing user name & password. I went to the website & logged on to double check that I was using the right information but still no dice on the app. :-(
Glad to have it mobile! Love having BT on the phone. Makes it way easier to check on threads and classified ads. Thanks
Great app As a newbie to the triathlon world all the help I can get its great!
Got Me Going! Perfect to get started for a beginner.
Stingy Dutchman It looks like an amazing app and I was really getting very excited about it, but as soon as I tried to upload the training plan onto my Samsung, it tells me I have to get a Bronze Membership for USD 30 for 6 months. I will stick to the hardcopy paper version then..
Long time member I've been a member of bt for 7 years. The online site is fine but the app is junk. The data entry doesn't work and it changes my rep and weight count. Uninstalling now. I'll use it again when it's fixed.
Allow workout dates to be changed once saved
- Allow non-alphanumeric characters in password field
- Fixed issue with clicking the inspire count
- Fixed issue with inspires not being displayed
- Added button to return to inspire log when viewing an inspire
- Fixed issue with some devices not showing the decimal point in the keyboard
- Added Facebook/Twitter/Google+ login functionality