I see that other people have this issue, but i also cannot login on Google Pixel. Note that i would be happy to give you beta feedback if you're working on fixes, but don't have test devices
Still can't log on with the app Samsung Galaxy S4. I can't even use the app b/c it won't log on with my already existing user name & password. I went to the website & logged on to double check that I was using the right information but still no dice on the app. :-(
Glad to have it mobile! Love having BT on the phone. Makes it way easier to check on threads and classified ads. Thanks
Great app As a newbie to the triathlon world all the help I can get its great!
Got Me Going! Perfect to get started for a beginner.
Stingy Dutchman It looks like an amazing app and I was really getting very excited about it, but as soon as I tried to upload the training plan onto my Samsung, it tells me I have to get a Bronze Membership for USD 30 for 6 months. I will stick to the hardcopy paper version then..
Allow workout dates to be changed once saved
- Allow non-alphanumeric characters in password field
- Fixed issue with clicking the inspire count
- Fixed issue with inspires not being displayed
- Added button to return to inspire log when viewing an inspire
- Fixed issue with some devices not showing the decimal point in the keyboard
- Added Facebook/Twitter/Google+ login functionality