Short description of the app aka "2sidez":
* This dual camera app captures photos with front- and back camera. They are triggered shortly one after the other
* The results are flip photos that can be turned around and photo collages of front- and back photos
* Completely *FREE* and *NON-COMMERCIAL* product
* Developed with minimum budget and maximum love ;-)
* There is a short latency time between front- and back camera triggers°°°
* You do not have to sign up to use the app
* If you do sign up you can share your photos via our infrastructure ( https://2sidez.com )
* You can share your photo collages via any app (e.g. eMail, Facebook,...) you like without signing up
Romantic longer description:
What would it be like if photos had 2 sides?
The 2sidez smart phone app lets you capture pictures with front and rear camera (almost°°°) simultaneously. It gives you the opportunity to frame memories and moments in an unprecedented way. Frame your pictures simultaneously and share them instantly!
2sidez comprises both this app and a website ( https://2sidez.com ) that lets you explore 2-sided smart phone photography online and offline.
The Android application captures what we call 'duographs' (duo + photograph). These are photos that have figuratively two sides - one framed by the front facing camera and the other one by the back camera.
The 2sidez website is where this new kind of photos gets posted.
We invite you to create your own duographs and share them with your friends on 2sidez.com. You can also share your duographs via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or email.
2sidez is also a photography-experiment to find out what it would be like if photos had two sides - your photos will help us understand this!
°°°the latency time between front and back camera triggers depends on the hardware of your mobile phone