* Complete Swimming Basic Guide
* Complete Breaststroke Swimming Guide
* Complete Freestyle Swimming Guide
* Complete Backstroke Swimming Guide
* Complete Butterfly Swimming Guide
* Complete Diving Guide
* Complete Swimming Training Guide
* Community For Discussion
This app is a must for those who love swimming.
*Automatically calculates distance SWIM WORKOUTS
*Easy to save and email workouts for later use
*Intuitive UI to help create a great workout
*View workout while editing set SWIM WORKOUTS
Tips and Tricks
*Click on current set [CREATE WORKOUT] to edit with a keyboard SWIM CALCULATOR
*Long-press 1-9 for 100-900 respectively
*SWIM CALCULATOR Long-press @ for :
*Swipe left while creating set to see current workout
*Long-press a single set in view workout to edit or delete
*Save many times (will overwrite same workout)!
*Organize saved workouts by name, distance, or date by clicking name, distance, or date!
*Email developer for questions, comments, or wanted features SWIM CALCULATOR!
~Looking to stay in shape while on the road
~Lacking access to coached workouts
~Wanting to train on his/her own
SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO also provides a convenient pool locator for wherever your travels take you.
Why SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO?
Swimming is an excellent form of exercise that can be beneficial to people throughout their lives. To receive the full health and wellness benefits of swimming, it can be important to train different energy systems in a balanced way.
The SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO app posts new workouts to its site daily by 6 AM, (Eastern Standard Time) and offers both daily Freestyle and daily IM/Stroke practices. See the Workout Focus section for the days of these workouts. Written instructions are included under the Terminology page. The daily Freestyle workout is ideal for Triathlon/Open Water training.
How long are the SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO workouts?
Depending on the swimmer's ability, the workouts should take between 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Most workouts average 4000-5000 yards. Where is says between 1-4 round, this is the logical place where swimmers with less endurance or less time to spend in the water can limit the practice duration.
SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO is produced by Cambridge Masters Swim Club Head Coach, Abe Rogers and Harvard Women's Swimming and Diving Head Coach, Stephanie Morawski. Abe, a former Olympic Trials competitor in Triathlon, a collegiate varsity swimmer and a long time masters swimmer and coach, has 20 years of experience training athletes at all levels. In addition to coaching masters swimmings, Stephanie, a two-time Olympic Trials swimmer, has coached NCAA All Americans, Olympic Trials finalists, and Harvard to several Ivy League Championships. She collaborates with Abe on season planning and training ideas. Both coaches have a love for the sport and they want to share their workouts to promote swimming as a form of exercise at home or on the road.
Disclaimer: Before participating in any physical activity or if you are pregnant or returning from a pregnancy, illness or injury, please consult a doctor to make sure you are in good health before performing any type of exercise. SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO does not claim to improve your overall fitness or make you a faster swimmer; we are simply supplying workouts to individuals who want consistency in swim training provided by a a coach.
Major UI overhaul. Added Conversions between long course and short course meters/yards. Changed theme.
Late update, various bug fixes and UI tweaks. Major UI overhaul and new features (swim conversions meter-yards and yards-meters in development).
**Version 4.0 includes a Stopwatch out to the thousandth of a second! .001! Now you can calculate time for a swimmer to go 100 yards and spread that out to a mile pace! See screenshots for more details.
Simple application to calculate your pace over a given distance. Just finished a race and want to know what your average split was per 50? Simply enter your race distance and total time and the app will do the rest for you!
App calculates pace, total time for at a pace, option to use built in stopwatch to record pace/total time and derive pace/total time respectively.
Swim.com brings all the functionality of a smart swim watch onto Pebble with the most advanced smartwatch swimming app yet. The Swim.com app automatically records distance swum, lap times, pace, strokes and other key metrics to provide important feedback about your swim, which can only be accessed by syncing your workouts to Swim.com with this app.
This app requires a Swim.com account and a Pebble smartwatch with the Swim.com app installed.
Create a Swim.com account at swim.com/sign-up and use it to login to the Swim.com Pebble Uploader app. Pair your Pebble smartwatch with your phone and click the Install Watch App button in the Swim.com Pebble Uploader to load the Swim.com app to your Pebble smartwatch. Open the Swim.com app on your Pebble and set the Pool Size using the Swim.com Pebble Uploader. Go for a swim with the Swim.com app running on your Pebble and your workouts will automatically sync to your Swim.com account when your Pebble and your phone are paired.
NOTE: If the message "Waiting for stable bluetooth connection" appears, resetting the bluetooth connection by cycling it on and off on the Pebble watch usually corrects this issue.
Muscle and joint flexibility helps you look better, feel better, perform better and avoid injury. Try these easy to follow programs after you exercise and your body will love you!
All stretches are Static Stretching techniques, which involve passively stretching a warm muscle to the point of mild discomfort and holding. Doctors recommend holding stretches anywhere from 10 to 60 seconds, so you can choose a Default Stretch Length in the My Settings section that works for you. You can also choose a Default Program so that when you open Stretch Guru, it will automatically launch your favorite set of stretches. You can also do this by hitting the Quick Start button. Voice prompts will guide you through your routine and if you prefer the vibrate mode, please mute your device.
The Top 6 Stretches takes you through the most important ones for your sport. These are the major muscles used and that often cause injury if not kept flexible. If you have just a few minutes, use this program after exertion. If you have a little more time, chose the Top 12 Stretches. If you’d like a more extensive program, choose the Top 18 Stretches. You can also create three Custom Programs in the Routines tab and rename them to suit your needs.
We have limited this program to the best 18 stretches for each sport to keep Stretch Guru simple and easy to complete. Stretch Guru gives you 3 seconds between sides and 5 seconds between stretch types to reposition. To learn how to perform the stretches correctly, please go to the Stretches section and click or swipe through the various screens. For most of the Stretch Guru editions, the stretches are mainly standing stretches, as we don’t always have access to a dry mat post exertion.
If you find this Stretch Guru app helpful, please go to the Apple App store or Android Market and search for Stretch Guru programs pertaining to other sports and disciplines. More information can be found at http://loriliving.com/stretch-guru/ and on Facebook at Stretch Guru.
Created by Lori Losch
Powered by FatDino.com
- Swimming is one of best workouts exercise for your body. Beside, know how to swim will be very useful in some accidental situation (e.g. rescue drowning victim or survive when in a sink ship). Swimming is also a popular sport in the world, includes racing swimming or synchronized swimming competition...
- This is a comprehensive guide to start learning swim. Lessons are simple, step-by-step, and illustrate many single technique and strokes. With slow motion animation illustration, you can easily practice the swimming exercise by yourself.
- 10 Freestyle Swimming Technique Tips to Improve your Stroke
- How To Teach Yourself To Swim
- 13 Tips To Learn Better And Faster
- Overcoming Fear of Water and Swimming
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker for running, cycling, walking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and all your sports activities. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed, running pace and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share running, cycling and other workouts and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
We understand you are busy. And that is why we have created a Chest Workout plan that spend you only 9 minutes every training day! Train with your Device and get your personal trainer for free.The best Chest Workout app is coming with its unique design and powerful function.
This is a real personal fitness trainer and a cool body building device. Our app not only helps counting the number of Workout you do, but also record every exercise you have done and makes the training plan based on your daily training and body status.
- Workout Counting
- Auto Workout Plan Adjustment
- Details Record
- Facebook Community
- Easy to Use Interface
If you struggle with any part of your stroke from swallowing water to low sinky legs to developing your catch, then this insightful tool will be invaluable to you.
- 8 viewing angles including directly overhead and underneath
- Slow motion, pause and frame by frame forward/rewind*
- Remove the water from view for extra clarity
- Control of swimming speed (strokes per minute)
- Synchronised views across all angles (so you can pause and see that same position from any angle)
- Two fundamentally different but efficient styles of stroke, select the one that best suits you as an individual
* Hold your finger on the screen to bring up the jog wheel and rotate it to speed up or slow down the animations. Or when paused, rotate the jog wheel to forward and rewind frame by frame
This extensive app also includes three full articles on using the animations to improve your technique and a full comparison of the two stroke styles on view - 'The Swinger' and 'The Smooth'. Find out why each one is a great stroke technique and how to make it work best for you.
About Swim Smooth:
Swim Smooth is an innovative coaching company focusing on improving your individual stroke technique based on your height, build, gender and swimming experience.
We have coaching bases in Australia and the UK, and in 2011 we were selected by British Triathlon to write their swimming coaching curriculum. All triathlon coaches in the UK now follow our swim coaching methods.
Find out more about us at http://www.swimsmooth.com
The time you put in the weight room will make you a faster and stronger swimmer. To improve your speed and decrease your lap time, you will need to be able to master all of the exercises in this program. Swimming is a sport that requires a lot of practice, correct technique, and proper conditioning. This app will help you get your body in swimming shape - so you can optimize the muscles needed to dominate swimming.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
- Multiple swimming time standards and motivational times available with ability to customize
- Time Conversion built in (CSI Conversion Standards)
- Import and Export Race Times and Time Standards using Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, and more!
- Race Time Chart
- Wide Variety of Stroke Types (e.g., Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke, Butterfly, Individual Medley, Freestyle Relay, Medley Relay) and Course Types (e.g., Long Course Meters (LCM), Short Course Meters (SCM), Short Course Yards (SCY), Open Water Swim (OWS))
- Record and log swim times for multiple swimmers
- Best Race Times list for each swimmer
- Share swimming race times with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Text Message, and more!
TIME STANDARDS AVAILABLE
- USA Swimming
- High School
- British Swimming
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
Finally, there is a easier way to track swim times and share with friends and family. Goodbye pencil and paper!
Need a time standard added? Please send requests to email@example.com
Q: How do I delete a Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard that I no longer want?
A: On the Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard list simply LONG PRESS on the race time and you will be prompted with a menu to 'Edit' or 'Delete' the item. Select 'Delete' to delete the item.
*New* French language added!
German and Italian languages added.
If you do swim, easy athletics, bodybuilding, powerlifting, or any other sports, and want to keep track of all your achievements, take advantage of our a training notebook.
Install "Gym Book" on your Android-device and get access to the following:
- Creation of a training program with an arbitrary number of training days
- The establishment of various training cycles
- Conducting training of the selected training program
- Mapping of growth results in the exercises in each set
- Display statistics after the completion of training
- Maintenance of statistics of the results of training
- Charting, mapping the dynamics of change in weight training
- Plotting on a monthly average
- Import and export training history
- View the table classification standards of various federations, as well as create their own tables, specifications and work with them
- The presence of short instructions to get started fast and detailed assistance to all sections of the application
- Planning of training (sets and reps)
- 1RM (repeat maximum) calculator
- Timers rest time between sets and exercises
- Maintenance of measurement (anthropometric parameters and photos)
Features of this application:
- Intuitive user interface
- Does not require action to distract the user from the training process
- A simple implementation
- High-speed data processing
- High relatedness data
- Supports all modern versions of the operating system Android, starting with version 2.1
This is demo-version.
Restriction: maximum of 30 checkpoints.
Info: for saving max set weight in history and graphic, go to settings and select "Save max result" option.
* You can copy previously entered training day. For this action press long click on target training day, and select "Duplicate" from popup menu.
* In paid version of this app for data import from free version use "Backup/restore" function
Notice: you can import data from free version to paid using "Backup/Restore" function. First - make backup in the free version, and then restore this backup file in the paid version.