*Automatically calculates distance SWIM WORKOUTS
*Easy to save and email workouts for later use
*Intuitive UI to help create a great workout
*View workout while editing set SWIM WORKOUTS
Tips and Tricks
*Click on current set [CREATE WORKOUT] to edit with a keyboard SWIM CALCULATOR
*Long-press 1-9 for 100-900 respectively
*SWIM CALCULATOR Long-press @ for :
*Swipe left while creating set to see current workout
*Long-press a single set in view workout to edit or delete
*Save many times (will overwrite same workout)!
*Organize saved workouts by name, distance, or date by clicking name, distance, or date!
*Email developer for questions, comments, or wanted features SWIM CALCULATOR!
- Swimming is one of best workouts exercise for your body. Beside, know how to swim will be very useful in some accidental situation (e.g. rescue drowning victim or survive when in a sink ship). Swimming is also a popular sport in the world, includes racing swimming or synchronized swimming competition...
- This is a comprehensive guide to start learning swim. Lessons are simple, step-by-step, and illustrate many single technique and strokes. With slow motion animation illustration, you can easily practice the swimming exercise by yourself.
- 10 Freestyle Swimming Technique Tips to Improve your Stroke
- How To Teach Yourself To Swim
- 13 Tips To Learn Better And Faster
- Overcoming Fear of Water and Swimming
~Looking to stay in shape while on the road
~Lacking access to coached workouts
~Wanting to train on his/her own
SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO also provides a convenient pool locator for wherever your travels take you.
Why SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO?
Swimming is an excellent form of exercise that can be beneficial to people throughout their lives. To receive the full health and wellness benefits of swimming, it can be important to train different energy systems in a balanced way.
The SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO app posts new workouts to its site daily by 6 AM, (Eastern Standard Time) and offers both daily Freestyle and daily IM/Stroke practices. See the Workout Focus section for the days of these workouts. Written instructions are included under the Terminology page. The daily Freestyle workout is ideal for Triathlon/Open Water training.
How long are the SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO workouts?
Depending on the swimmer's ability, the workouts should take between 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Most workouts average 4000-5000 yards. Where is says between 1-4 round, this is the logical place where swimmers with less endurance or less time to spend in the water can limit the practice duration.
SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO is produced by Cambridge Masters Swim Club Head Coach, Abe Rogers and Harvard Women's Swimming and Diving Head Coach, Stephanie Morawski. Abe, a former Olympic Trials competitor in Triathlon, a collegiate varsity swimmer and a long time masters swimmer and coach, has 20 years of experience training athletes at all levels. In addition to coaching masters swimmings, Stephanie, a two-time Olympic Trials swimmer, has coached NCAA All Americans, Olympic Trials finalists, and Harvard to several Ivy League Championships. She collaborates with Abe on season planning and training ideas. Both coaches have a love for the sport and they want to share their workouts to promote swimming as a form of exercise at home or on the road.
Disclaimer: Before participating in any physical activity or if you are pregnant or returning from a pregnancy, illness or injury, please consult a doctor to make sure you are in good health before performing any type of exercise. SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO does not claim to improve your overall fitness or make you a faster swimmer; we are simply supplying workouts to individuals who want consistency in swim training provided by a a coach.
Choose one of three different levels (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) and gain access to a library with hundreds of swim workouts. Export to PDF, share your progress with friends, and swim smarter with in app set descriptions. This app is 100% FREE – no hidden charges or in-app purchases.
* Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced workout levels
* In app set descriptions with embedded technique videos
* Export swim workout to PDF
***ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS & SWIM SMARTER***
* Workouts display total distance and time to complete
* Share progress with friends on social media, and encourage others
***ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES***
* Follow us on Twitter (@MySwimPro) for technique tips, training advice and swimming motivation
* Visit us on the web at www.myswimpro.com
* We’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for feedback from the swimming community to help make our app the best it can be. Email us at email@example.com
Download MySwimPro, and start swimming smarter. Happy Swimming!
Muscle and joint flexibility helps you look better, feel better, perform better and avoid injury. Try these easy to follow programs after you exercise and your body will love you!
All stretches are Static Stretching techniques, which involve passively stretching a warm muscle to the point of mild discomfort and holding. Doctors recommend holding stretches anywhere from 10 to 60 seconds, so you can choose a Default Stretch Length in the My Settings section that works for you. You can also choose a Default Program so that when you open Stretch Guru, it will automatically launch your favorite set of stretches. You can also do this by hitting the Quick Start button. Voice prompts will guide you through your routine and if you prefer the vibrate mode, please mute your device.
The Top 6 Stretches takes you through the most important ones for your sport. These are the major muscles used and that often cause injury if not kept flexible. If you have just a few minutes, use this program after exertion. If you have a little more time, chose the Top 12 Stretches. If you’d like a more extensive program, choose the Top 18 Stretches. You can also create three Custom Programs in the Routines tab and rename them to suit your needs.
We have limited this program to the best 18 stretches for each sport to keep Stretch Guru simple and easy to complete. Stretch Guru gives you 3 seconds between sides and 5 seconds between stretch types to reposition. To learn how to perform the stretches correctly, please go to the Stretches section and click or swipe through the various screens. For most of the Stretch Guru editions, the stretches are mainly standing stretches, as we don’t always have access to a dry mat post exertion.
If you find this Stretch Guru app helpful, please go to the Apple App store or Android Market and search for Stretch Guru programs pertaining to other sports and disciplines. More information can be found at http://loriliving.com/stretch-guru/ and on Facebook at Stretch Guru.
Created by Lori Losch
Powered by FatDino.com
Major UI overhaul. Added Conversions between long course and short course meters/yards. Changed theme.
Late update, various bug fixes and UI tweaks. Major UI overhaul and new features (swim conversions meter-yards and yards-meters in development).
**Version 4.0 includes a Stopwatch out to the thousandth of a second! .001! Now you can calculate time for a swimmer to go 100 yards and spread that out to a mile pace! See screenshots for more details.
Simple application to calculate your pace over a given distance. Just finished a race and want to know what your average split was per 50? Simply enter your race distance and total time and the app will do the rest for you!
App calculates pace, total time for at a pace, option to use built in stopwatch to record pace/total time and derive pace/total time respectively.
Swim with the Swim.com app for Pebble and upload your workouts to Swim.com directly to Swim.com. Or swim with your Swim.com compatible Garmin, Finis or Poolmate watch and sync your workouts through Garmin Connect, Finis Streamline or Poolmate desktop software, respectively.
NOTE: There is currently a bug in the Pebble firmware that can cause some users' workouts to fail to transfer from the Pebble watch. Pebble has acknowledged this issue and is working on resolving it.
Track Your Swim Workouts
Swim.com allows you to utilize all the functionality of your swim watch, recording your distance, times and efficiency, and using them to track your progress over time.
Compete to Become the Next Lane Leader
Compete with your friends and other local swimmers. Rise to the top by swimming workouts, improving and uploading and get rewarded by the hard work you put in.
Discover Local Pools and Clubs
Whether you’re looking for a place to swim, a club to join, or to start your own club with your friends, Swim.com has the tools you need to find the pools and clubs you’re looking for.
Connect with Swimmers
Connect with your friends and other local swimmers on Swim.com to motivate each other, compete and show off your swim training achievements.
Swim.com and a smart swim watch make a powerful combination. Pace clocks and lap counters are great at telling you how you’re doing in your workout and swim watches can give you even more information about your swim. But how can you know whether you’re really improving workout-to-workout, week-after-week and month-to-month? Swim.com tracks all of your swimming workouts and gives you valueable tools to show your improvement. Whether your goal is to get faster or to be more fit, it’s vital to know where you are, where you’re going and where you’ve been. With Swim.com, you can compare your progress in variety of graphical and informational ways which allow you to stay on track to swimming success.
Ever wonder who the fastest swimmer at your local pool is or which one of your friends is really putting in the most distance this week? On Swim.com, you can compare yourself against other swimmers on our unique Leaderboards. Leaderboards allow you to rank yourself against other swimmers on Swim.com. You can rank yourself at the pool you swim at, or in clubs that you and your friends or teammates create. You can further compare within your age group, gender and the type of swimmer you are. Leaderboards are kept for distance and for swim time over set distances, from 50 all the way up to 1500. Whether you’re just starting out and looking to improve, or the pro who wants to hold the top spot, Leaderboards can help. Game on!
Swim.com has tens of thousands of pools and clubs around the world for you to find and swim at. Our system allows you to locate and browse pools near you, and to find the relevant information you’re looking for. Traveling? With Swim.com, it’s easy to find the local pools which are popular amongst lap swimmers, are the right size and length and are open to the public. Just moved? We can help you find a local club to join and swim with. Or, you can create a club for you and your friends to train and compete together.
Swimming is an incredibly popular sport, but staring at a thin black line can be incredibly lonely. Whether you swim solo or with a team or club, Swim.com allows you to connect with other swimmers to share in the sport you love. Whether you need a training buddy at a local pool or a friend to compete with, Swim.com is a great way to connect with other swimmers to share in the swimming experience. Compare workouts with your teammates, share your first Lane Leader with a friend or congratulate other lap swimmers on a personal record. Swim.com encourages swimmers to engage and interact with each other, because together we all improve.
Swim.com brings all the functionality of a smart swim watch onto Pebble with the most advanced smartwatch swimming app yet. The Swim.com app automatically records distance swum, lap times, pace, strokes and other key metrics to provide important feedback about your swim, which can only be accessed by syncing your workouts to Swim.com with this app.
This app requires a Swim.com account and a Pebble smartwatch with the Swim.com app installed.
Create a Swim.com account at swim.com/sign-up and use it to login to the Swim.com Pebble Uploader app. Pair your Pebble smartwatch with your phone and click the Install Watch App button in the Swim.com Pebble Uploader to load the Swim.com app to your Pebble smartwatch. Open the Swim.com app on your Pebble and set the Pool Size using the Swim.com Pebble Uploader. Go for a swim with the Swim.com app running on your Pebble and your workouts will automatically sync to your Swim.com account when your Pebble and your phone are paired.
NOTE: If the message "Waiting for stable bluetooth connection" appears, resetting the bluetooth connection by cycling it on and off on the Pebble watch usually corrects this issue.
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker for running, cycling, walking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and all your sports activities. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed, running pace and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share running, cycling and other workouts and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
The motion sensor on Samsung Activity Tracker checks various information, such as distance, burned calories and speed based on the steps you walk, and your movement patterns during sleep and shows whether you are asleep, restless, or awake.
This device is intended for recreational use only. It is not intended for medical purposes and cannot be used for any medical purposes.
Content found from the device and the application are for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the relationship between you and your physician or other medical provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have learned through the device.
It was built in the late Victoria Age, but was completely refurbished in the early 1990’s.
The Swimming Pool offers the following activities.
• General Swimming
• Lane swimming including 6.30am swims on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
• Exclusive 50+ swims on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday at 2.45pm
• Exclusive disabled swims on Monday & Wednesday at 2.45pm
• Exclusive Women only swims on Monday at 8.00pm & Wednesday at 2.00pm
• Aqua Fit classes including ‘Aqua Ab’s & ‘Aqua Circuits’
• Family Fun swim on Sunday at 1.00pm with our Commando Run Inflatable
• Group Swimming Lessons following the ASA’s National Teaching Plan for children aged 6 months and older
• Individual One - to - One swimming lessons
• Children’s activities during school holidays including Aqua Scooters & giant inflatable
• Children’s birthday parties
• FlabeLos weight loss machine available
• Swim memberships from as little as £4.00 per week
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on duration, distance, calories burned or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Check your progress with the Performance Management Chart
• Customize your Dashboard charts to see the data that is important to you
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your Android device
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, you can sign up within the app or visit TrainingPeaks.com.
• This app can be used on devices running Android 4.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app