The perfect Chinese to Thai phrasebook - let the beautiful women of Thai Language Hostess accompany you on your travels and assist you to speak and learn Thai whenever you desire. With high quality video and audio for over 500 Thai phrases and words, quick search for easily finding any word, and of course our lovely Thai Hostesses looking into your eyes and speaking each word, it is simply the most useful and best looking Chinese to Thai language app available!
Do you ever wish when traveling you could have a companion at your side at all times that you could ask “How do you say in Thai…..?” Or someone that could speak the local language for you? Your Language Hostess provides you with the exact phrases and words as you should pronounce them. In your spare time, let the Hostess teach you phrases and words you can then use on your own. If it’s a taxi driver, waitress or a special someone you need to speak to, simply let the Hostess do the talking for you.
- Over 500 Thai words and phrases each with Thai Script, Chinese to Thai Translation and Phonetic Pronunciations
- High quality video and audio for every word and phrase
- Quick search of all words and phrases so you don’t have to spend time looking for what you need
- Audio is perfect for headphones or over your Android phone speakers
- Multiple hostesses for your viewing and listening pleasure
- A variety of categories for every situation
- Costume changes!
- Extras like “A message from your hostess” and “Look into my eyes”.
More from developer
This extensive A-Z guide dream dictionary contains interpretations of over 4, 000 keywords and symbols.
With this new version you can now search by ingredients - open the menu and choose "Search meanings".
Note that musical scores are not included, just the words.
With this new version 1.1 you can now search for diagnoses. To do so, open the menu and choose "Search meanings".
The free etymology of names glossary with over 11,000 unique names provides gender and history of each name with explanation what it means.
Next time someone suggests you say one, be prepared with one to ask in return. This free glossary contains over 600 twisters and variations.
The dictionary is based on "le Dictionnaire d'Abréviations Vraiment Incompréhensibles du Stagiaire En Médecine", also known as DAVIDSEM. The source is taken from http://www.esric.com/lbca/davidsem.html.