With Claim 360º, you can:
• Submit a healthcare claim to Desjardins for yourself or any of your dependants in less than 30 seconds. No paper, no forms—everything’s done with a few simple steps on your tablet or smartphone.
• Get reimbursed sooner than you would by submitting your claim by mail.
• Track your most recent claims.
• Manage your list of healthcare professionals.
• Access your drug card to show to your pharmacist or other healthcare professional.
• Check the balance in your Health Spending Account, if you have one.
• Contact our customer service representatives, technical support agents or Travel Assistance team.
With Claim 360º, your group insurance is at your fingertips, whenever and wherever you need it.
To use this app you must be:
• An active member of a plan that accepts online claims
• Registered for the secure site for plan members (www.desjardinslifeinsurance.com/planmember)
• Registered for the direct deposit and electronic notice service
Access to certain features may vary by plan.
*Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company.
Want to share your comments or suggestions about Claim 360° ? Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Full-screen, color charting with multiple timeframes and chart types
● Streaming buy/sell quotes with fractional pips
● Quoteboard with daily high, low, open, close, net change and percentage change
● Various order types: market, stop, limit, OCO and parent & contingent
● List of filled orders per login session
● Alarms to let you know when the market hits your price
● Market analysis with up to 19 different technical indicators
● Real-time news articles
* Available products may be restricted due to residency. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. Placing contingent orders may not necessarily limit your losses.
Our app offers you a variety of tax calculators, tax tables and other useful financial information to help you along.
• Easily link checking and savings accounts, credit cards, loans, investments and more…
• Check all your account balances & transactions.
• Automatic categorization of your transactions makes tracking, budgeting and goal-setting easy.
• See where your money is, and where it’s going at all times.
Safe & Secure
Kasasa 360 uses military-grade 256-bit SSL encryption, which is actually 2,128 times more secure than the industry standard for secure financial applications.
* Important: You must have a Kasasa 360 account to use the mobile app *
Don’t have a Kasasa 360 account? Contact your financial institution for availability.
- Real-time prices
- Full-screen color charting
- Multiple timeframes and chart types
- Quoteboard with daily high, low, open, close, net change and percentage change
News and Analysis
- Real-time news ticker and forex new articles
- Market analysis with up to 16 different technical indicators
- 120+ currency pairs for FOREX or 3200+ markets as CFDs
- Various order types: market, stop, limit, OCO and parent & contingent
- Alarms to let you know when the market hits your price
- Access to your closed positions, filled orders, and triggered alarms for every time you login
- Tracking of your account information, such as equity and floating P/L
If you don’t have an account with Tradeville, you can open one at http://www.tradeville.eu or you can try our risk-free demo account.
TC2000 Mobile automatically syncs with your personal WatchLists, EasyScans and chart templates from TC2000 Desktop. It includes built-in WatchLists for stocks, indexes, ETF's, Forex and industry groups.
All sort, scan and chart requests are processed instantly using true real-time data. Charts are incredibly fast with crystal-clear graphics.
Access a huge library of 70+ technical indicators including Worden's proprietary MoneyStream® for uncovering hidden buying & selling pressure in a stock.
Usage Tips: Select WatchList, tap column header to sort, then tap a symbol to open chart. Swipe to browse charts in sorted order. Swiping up /down changes your chart templates. The time-span buttons on bottom of chart make it easy to zoom in and out. Double-click chart to toggle menus on and off.
We are pleased to announce you new Forex trading platform for Android based mobile devices. Using this terminal you can enjoy all the benefits of mobile Forex trading, where ever you are.
A new trading platform from ForexCent is designed for all tablet PCs and smart phones that are running the Android operating system version 2.1 and above. Represented application makes it possible to perform trading operations from anywhere in the world, through a brokerage company trade server direct connection.
In order to start using all the advantages of Android Forex trading, you will need to install on your mobile phone or tablet PC our new Android trading platform, which is as very easy to install and friendly to use.
A new ForexCent trading terminal for Android OS provides the following benefits:
The minimal consumption of network traffic;
Ability to work with real, demo and contest accounts;
Support for high-resolution screen;
The terminal supports a large number of indicators for technical analysis;
Providing the full amount of quotations in real time for all trading instruments;
The possibility of using market orders and pending orders;
Ability to set and modify the levels of Stop Loss and Take Profit;
Viewing the account status at the current time;
Account status tracking and open positions status tracking online;
Viewing the trading history;
Detailed and clear displaying of financial instruments charts for any timeframe;
Security of all ongoing trading operations.
ForexCent trading terminal for Android provides a very intuitive user interface. A trader can easily customize the price chart according to his own preferences. It is easy and fast for the current chart to switch the time interval, you can choose linear, bar or candlestick charts. It is possible to scroll through the schedule, as well as zoom in or zoom out the desired area on the chart.
Android terminal can easily select the desired instrument from the trade list that provides all quotations in real time. It is possible to configure the symbols set in the list (in order to save quotes traffic, symbols quotes not included in this list will not be sent to the terminal and will not consume internet traffic).
The trader has the ability to view his account status at any time (tab «Account Info») and he can open trading positions at the current time. For each open deal there is the most detailed information displayed with the calculation of all trade indices online.
Trading terminal allows you to view the trading history for a desired period of time. Simply select the «History» tab.
Our Android Trading terminal have built-in ability to switch between desired operating windows, required for the trade at any time.
The Bollinger Bands application combines the most popular charting and screening features from our websites customized for a mobile touch-based screen. This is no stripped down mobile app; our Bollinger Band app provides features you would expect from the most sophisticated financial software. We think you’ll agree that it offers the best of the web, PC and mobile world.
We offer fully interactive touch-based technical charts (touch drag, pinch zoom) with dynamic trackers, streaming data, deep price histories and more than 50 technical indicators / overlays / stops and much more:
Your choice of candlestick, Bollinger Bar, traditional bar, or line charts
VOICE COMMAND to modify the chart display, range, or add/remove indicators and settings
AUDIO expert technical analysis of chart patterns for easy listening, or text if you prefer to read
M & W pattern analysis
Industry group and market sector reports
Email snapshots of the currently displayed chart and indicators
A portfolio section to track your favorite stocks
Bollinger Band suite of indicators including Percent b (%b) and BandWidth
Simple and Exponential moving averages
Bollinger Price Magnets, Hips/Lops, Zig Zags
Volume Indicators/Oscillators (Accumulation Distribution, Intraday Intensity, On Balance Volume, Price Volume Trend, Money Flow Index...)
MACD, Comparative Relative Strength, DMI, Momentum, Rate of Change, RSI, Stochastics %k %d, Williams %R, Average True Range, Alphier Indicators, etc...
Parabolic and Chandelier Stops/Systems
Custom screening for stocks based on advanced technical analysis options:
Last price, price change, average volume, P/E, capitalization
Bollinger Bands: %b, Bandwidth and The Squeeze!
Money Flow Index, RSI, Accumulation Distribution, Intraday Intensity, Momentum, VWMACD and Moving Averages
Prescreened lists based on:
Daily lists of the four Bollinger methods (Volatility Breakout, Trend Following, Reversals, Confirmed Breakout)
Daily Pivot and Powershift signals
Top-rated stocks based on EquityTrader performance and potential ratings
Daily list of stocks forming W-bottoms
Most frequently requested stocks
52 Week highs and lows
Daily top gainers and losers
Daily most actively traded stocks
And much, much more!
We think you will be very pleased with the charts and analysis provided for free. And for the most powerful analysis, additional advanced features of the application are available to current Bollinger website subscribers.
Thank you for trying the Bollinger Bands application! We look forward to your feedback.
One of the most popular Forex trading platforms, MetaTrader 4, is now available on your Android phone or tablet absolutely free of charge. Trade currencies with any of 1000+ servers of brokerage firms that use the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. With this application, you can control your account and trade in the financial markets.
* Real-time quotes of financial instruments
* Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
* Trade directly from the chart
* More than 1000 servers of various forex brokers available
* Support of all types of execution modes
* Complete trading history
* Real-time interactive charts with zoom and scroll
* 30 technical indicators, including the most popular ones, such as Average True Range, Bollinger Bands, Commodity Channel Index, Envelopes, Force Index, MACD, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator and Williams' Percent Range
* 7 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 и D1
* 3 chart types: Bars, Japanese Candlesticks and Line
* User friendly interface
* Trade levels and volumes on the chart
* Offline mode (symbol prices and charts)
* Minimum traffic
Download MetaTrader 4 to your Android phone or tablet and enjoy Forex trading any time and from anywhere in the world.
** Note: NSE and SZSE stocks are temporarily end-of-day only. All other market data are realtime as usual ***
This app calculates RSI values and reverse RSI values (future stock prices of given RSI levels), therefore allowing you to set limit or stop prices at any desired RSI levels. It supports multiple RSI time periods, and RSI levels.
Relative Strength Index is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. It is considered by many to be the single best indicator for Swing Trading by professional traders. RSI is considered overbought when above 70 and oversold when below 30. It can be used in varying degree of time frame - from day trading to long term investing. Most frequently used time periods are 2, 14, and 30 days.
This App lets user enter any stock symbol, or company name with auto-complete text box, shows near real time quotes and RSI values, and reverse RSI price levels. It supports stock symbols from US markets, with near real time data (15 minutes delayed data synched with Yahoo finance). Calculation is done by Screenulator.com, which is a proprietary technical analysis algorithms and chart pattern screeners for financial markets.
- Near real time stock quotes and RSI calculations
- Any RSI time period from 2 to 50
- Get multiple RSI levels at press of a button!
- Auto-complete text for instant stock symbol search!
- Check out more advanced technical analysis tools at www.Screenulator.com!
- Supported markets: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, TSX, Asia: HKEX, Australia, New Zealand, India (NSE), JKSE, Shenzhen, Singapore, Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid
Keywords: Stock analysis, Stock quotes, stock quote, technical analysis, RSI, Reverse RSI Calculator, Relative Strength Index, trading stocks, stock picks
With our pivot calculator, you can identify intraday support/resistance levels, helping you to predict market movement and when to enter & exit trades!
It is said that when a price hovers below a pivot or pivot support/resistance and breaks up through it then its a buy signal (or vice versa for a sell signal).
Pivot points are found by a calculation which involves the open,high,low and close for the previous day of any particular stock or index.
*Retrieves latest stock price directly from Yahoo
*Save your frequent search in favourites for future 1-click quick refresh of prices
*choose from various stock exchanges in Options - SGX, NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX.
*Minimal permission for installation
ADDITIONAL FEATURES ONLY IN PAID VERSION:
*Has offline option if you have no internet connection (Manual enter into 'Custom' tab)
*Unlimited Favourites (unpaid version can only save 1 favourite)
*Removal of all advertisements
For questions, issues, suggestions, please write to email@example.com instead of commenting below, so we can reply you. :) Within the app, go to 'Feedback' under Options to instantly email us.
'Network Access': required for live stock price retrieval over the internet network
All calculations in this application are based on user inputs and do not reflect any guarantee of earnings, financial savings, tax advantages or otherwise.
These calculators are not intended to provide investments, legal, tax, or accounting advice.
The developer accepts no responsibility for the completeness accuracy and/or applicability of the computation nor is the information meant to be final and binding.
The developer expressly disclaim all liability to the extent permissible by law for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or any consequences or any losses and/or damages
howsoever suffered by any person or institution, arising from and/or in relation to any reliance by any person and/or institution on the application.
Singapore, SG, SGX, Stocks, Finance, Calculator, Shares, Buy, Sell, Profit, Loss, Contract, Instrument, Market, Analysis, Technical, Pivot, support, resistance, close, high, low, predictive, indicator, movement, trading, NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, Fibonnaci, intraday, Trend, Trending
Mob Stock currently supports the markets in the US (Dow Jones, S&P500), England, Brazil (Ibovespa), Germany (DAX), Canada (Toronto S&P/TSX), France (CAC40) and Australia (ASX 200). More countries to be added soon.
You can track the stocks from the major indexes in the world.
You can add and remove your stocks and track them in a dedicated screen.
You can check the top and worst performing stocks in a day.
You can read market related news from some of the major news agencies (RSS).
You can check stock charts.
If you are looking for technical analysis, candlestick charts, moving averages and so on, this app is not for you (yet!). But if you want a clean way to check your portfolio, you have just found your stock quotes app!
Mob Stock is optimized for tablets. If you have a 7" or 10" tablet, this app has been designed to get most of the extra screen size.
The market is chosen according to the phone language configuration.
This app also allows you to add widgets on the smartphone home screen. You can add as many widgets as you want.
All intraday quotes at Mob Stock are 15 minutes delayed.
التطبيق مقدم مجانا من قبل شركة فالكم للخدمات المالية كجزء من استراتيجيتها لزيادة الوعي الإستثماري وتمكين المستثمرين من التحليل وإتخاذ القرارات.
Securities Analysis and Monitoring App that combines Fundamental & Technical Analysis for the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul), FALCOM Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), GCC Market Indices, International Indices, and commodities.
The Technical Analysis section provides in depth analysis for Saudi Stocks.
The application is provided by FALCOM Financial Services as part of its Investors Empowerment Strategy
App uses Yahoo Finance API that's why allows you to get charts of different symbols(titers) from many stock exchanges.
This application supports the following technical analysis indicators:
Money Flow Index(MFI)
Rate of Change(ROC)
Relative Strength Index(RSI)
Volume with Moving Average
Williams Percent Range
Parabolic Stop And Reverse
Keywords: Trend,Stock Market, NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, Dow Jones, S&P500, Resistance, Support, Wall Street, Markets, Market Quotes, Finance, Technical analysis, Chart, Trend Indicator, Technical indicator, Moving Average, Bar, Candle.
More from developer
Finance 360 * Ads Free is the paid version of Finance 360. The Finance 360 (with Ads) remains FREE!.
*INTRODUCTORY SALE FOR ONLY $1.99
Finance 360 uses yahoo pipes RSS aggregate service to bring you the most latest market and stocks news.
1. Includes the following news topics:
a. Top Stories
b. Market News
c. Personal Finance
d. Mergers & Acquisitions
e. Investing & Strategies
f. Economy News
h. International News
2. Market Data which includes:
a. World Market - list all the world major indices
c. World Currencies
d. Trends - the trending stocks base on price, market cap and volume.
3. My Stocks - lets you easily track your own stocks.
4. Stocks summary and news
5. Stocks chart - a fully interactive stock chart with RSI and volume indicator.
6. Stocks news & chart intent shortcut - tap on any ticker link on the web browser to show the stock news or chart menu.
7. Overlay stock indicators on Stock Chart View.
a. Simple Moving Average
b. Exponential Moving Average
c. Bollinger Bands
d. Parabolic SAR
e. Relative Strength Index
g. Money Flow Index
h. Rate of Change
i. Slow/Fast Stochastic
k. Williams % R
Finance, News, Business, Stocks, Tickers, Ticker News, Chart,
Stock Chart, Ticker Chart, Market, Commodities, Currency, Trends,
Economy, Bonds, Investing, Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions,