set wifi or connect LAN internet to outdoor camera
talk with visitors by smart phone
support unlock door on smart phone
with motion detector function and alarm function
monitor outdoor anywhere any time
1door camera can support multi phones
and 1smart phone can connect multi door bell
support taking photo and video record on phone
6PCS IR night vision
1.When guests visit,press the doorbell.No response for 15 seconds after launch alarm system.Automatic dialing the host mobile phone
2.Answer the phone with the doorbell video calls.Mobile Phone can also video recording when visitors
3.When home encounter immediately issued a call,Phone answering the video can be immediately ch
★ Named "Top Developer" by Google.
★ Featured in the book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies"
★ Top communication/social app for years
★ Completely FREE. No hidden fee or ads.
Instantly speak to or text one or many friends at once with the touch of a button. No setup needed, just have them in your address book or as Facebook friends. Fast and simple - TiKL turns your phone into the ultimate Push To Talk (PTT) Walkie Talkie with instant messenger capability.
★ Quick one-on-one/group voice push-to-talk calls.
★ Lightning fast chat with delivery confirmation.
★ Uses data connection only. No voice minutes or SMS used for TiKL calls or chats.
★ Works across carriers and Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
★ Connects on WiFi, 3G, 4G, EDGE and GPRS.
★ Create widgets by long pressing any blank space on your home screen.
★ What if their device is off? No worries. TiKL automatically delivers your messages the moment it is turned on.
We are on Facebook and Twitter:
To ensure that you do not miss any incoming TiKL calls or chats, please launch the app at least once after installing/upgrading it.
If things don't work after updating, please uninstall and reinstall.
Verizon's Push To Talk Plus leverages America's largest 4G LTE network to connect your important Push To Talk calls.
PTT+ allows you to instantly connect with 1, 10 or even 250 people.
PTT+ is available on a variety of 4G LTE smartphones.
Users can connect from anywhere using Verizon’s 4G LTE network or over any WiFi network and can maximize their productivity with unmatched features including: instant group calling, robust contact lists, and call alert to get more done, in less time.
Key Features for PTT+:
• Broad cellular network coverage
• Faster speeds
• Better voice quality
• Latest handset models that support 4G LTE
• User Presence (Available, Unavailable, Do Not Disturb)
• Contact Management via device or Web Portal
• Compatibility with existing Verizon PTT subscribers (coming soon)
*Download of the Push To Talk Plus application is FREE, but data charges will apply for the download. Push To Talk Plus service requires a monthly subscription (see My Account or contract for actual pricing).
Voxer works with other popular smartphones and over any 3G, 4G, or WiFi network in the world.
Join many who are using Voxer with family, groups of friends, and teams at work to:
* Instantly communicate through live Walkie Talkie - PTT (Push To Talk)
* Send voice, text, photos and location messages
* Play voice messages anytime - they're all recorded
* Create messages even when offline
* Homescreen widget for instant communication
Upgrade to Voxer Pro for $2.99/monthly or $29.99/yearly to unlock easy group communication features including larger group chats, Admin Control, Share from Dropbox, increased storage, Walkie Talkie mode (instantly receive voice messages even when you’re not in the app), and more themes.
We want to hear from you!
* Like us on Facebook @ fb.com/voxer
* Follow us on Twitter @ twitter.com/voxer
* Need help? Check out support.voxer.com
MOTOTALK is a smartphone Push-To-Talk 2-way radio app that lets users communicate with individuals or a group via Push to Talk (PTT) wherever Wi-Fi®, 4G or 3G service is available. MOTOTALK communicates with any active iDEN PTT phone or with any carrier’s smartphone that has MOTOTALK activated.
IMPORTANT: A SouthernLINC Wireless account is required to activate MOTOTALK service. There is a monthly subscription fee for this service. Contact a SouthernLINC Wireless sales representative, authorized dealer or Customer Support at 1-800-406-0151 for pricing and account activation information.
Making and answering a MOTOTALK call is easy:
To make a call, just select a person or a talk group from your contacts list and press the on-screen PTT button to begin a call.
With MOTOTALK, you have the option of sending an Alert, turning off your phone’s speaker for a private conversation, or pressing your designated PTT button to begin a call.
MOTOTALK PTT features include:
- Unlimited individual PTT Calling and Unlimited Talk Group Calling
- Call Alert tone
- Cross Fleet functionality
- Ability to import PTT contacts from a phone’s directory
MOTOTALK Application Requirements:
- Must be loaded on an Android device
- The operating system must be Android 2.3 or later software version
- The device must have at least 8MB of available storage
- You must have an active SouthernLINC Wireless line of service to establish a MOTOTALK account
- Requires a high-speed connection: 3G/4G or Wi-Fi access
Use PRIP from anywhere. To anywhere. Worldwide. Just push the button and get right through. It’s the best way to get connected right away.
PRIP lets you:
• Talk instantly with any PRIP user worldwide.
• Include up to 20 people at once with the NEW PRIP GROUP CALLING feature.
• Communicate in High Definition (HD) Voice.
• Connect directly with millions of Nextel Radio service users across Latin America.
• Use any 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
• Send Alerts to notify someone that you want to talk immediately.
• Send a Voice Message when you can’t talk.
• Automatically import contacts.
• No ads.
• $1.99 per month -- and your 1st month is FREE!
To sign up, visit: https://store.prip.me/
PRIP is also THE ONLY APP that instantly connects to Nextel Radio service across Latin America!
We’re proud of the growing number of delighted PRIP users. The PRIP Team is working hard to continually improve the service and add more features. Your feedback is valued. If you have issues with the service, send us an email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like the service, give us 5 stars today.
Simply download the app and sign up for Sprint Direct Connect service which is included for no additional charge on many service plans or available for an additional $5 per month for other plans (excludes Sprint Surcharges and taxes).
• Sprint Direct Connect on 4G LTE
• 1-to-1 Direct Connect Calls
• Group Connect Calls up to 21 participants
• TeamDC Closed group calling - Please download "TeamDC client for SDC" app for this functionality
• Send Call Alerts to notify others you want to talk without interrupting
• PTT Contacts Discovery - Contacts list just shows other Direct Connect users
• International Direct Connect - Make US based calls to push-to-talk enabled phones in Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru
• Support for Savox Bluetooth PTT accessories BTR-155 Remote Speaker Microphone & BTH-101 Headset - great for boosting audio volume in noisy environments
Setting up your device:
1. Verify your phone software is up to date. Settings > System Update > Update Software
2. Download the Sprint Direct Connect Now app from Google Play.
Signing up for Service:
3. Sign in to your account at sprint.com.
4. Select “Change my services” from the “Manage this device” drop down menu on the “My account” Tab.
5. Select Unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect under Push-to-Talk add-ons.
Please be aware that it may take a few hours before you can use Sprint Direct Connect. Please dial *2 to call customer care if you need assistance.
User Guide: http://eguides.sprint.com/support/eguides/sprintdirectconnectnow30/index.html
• HTC One – M7
• HTC EVO 4G LTE
• HTC One - M8
• HTC One - M8 Harman Kardon
• HTC One Max
• HTC Desire 510
• HTC One - E8
• Kyocera Hydro Edge
• Kyocera Hydro VIBE
• LG G2
• LG G3
• LG G3 Vigor
• LG Optimus F3
• LG G Flex
• LG G Flex 2
• LG Mach
• LG Nexus 5
• LG Optimus G
• Motorola Nexus 6
• Moto X
• Samsung Galaxy S®3
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 with Sprint Spark
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 2
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy Mega
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport
• Samsung Victory 4G LTE
• Sharp Aquos
• Sprint Vital
• Sprint Force
• HTC One - M9
• Samsung Galaxy S6
• Samsung GS6 Edge
See sprint.com for currently available devices.
• To take full advantage of expanded Sprint Direct Connect coverage, please go to your phone’s roaming settings and enable domestic data roaming.
• Location services will need to be turned on in your phones settings to use Sprint Direct Connect.
• If your device supports Wi-Fi Voice Calling you cannot use Wi-Fi Calling and Sprint Direct Connect Now at the same time.
keywords: sprint direct connect, sprint direct connect now, direct connect, push-to-talk, walkie talkie, push to talk, nextel, sprint, ptt, two-way radio, group connect, alert, direct connect now, qchat, sdc now, sdc, dc.
SLA's Enterprise Chat (ESChat) is a Real Time Push to Talk and Group Text Messaging system that is carrier independent, and features cross carrier communications. ESChat includes a rich feature set supporting the needs of the serious work force.
ESChat is a subscription based service. The free version downloaded from the Play store provides a method to create a free 30 day demo account. If you want to create an Enterprise for your business, please go to http://www.sla-ptt.com/ for purchasing information.
Establishing a new dimension in Push to Talk service, ESChat provides a host of capabilities not previously available on other PTT networks. ESChat's complete family of products include features that meet the needs of the most rigorous customer requirements. ESChat is the best performing and most full featured Push to Talk service available today. A cost effective end-to-end solution, ESChat can be rapidly deployed in any enterprise environment. Let us help you enable your enterprise with Fast and Reliable PTT service today.
SLA provides a complete Push to Talk solution for the enterprise environment. Businesses will find the ease of deployment and flexibility of service offerings will integrate fluidly into their current and desired business practices. SLA's solution includes Base Station and Vehicle Mounted ESChat radios, as well as interfaces to Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) networks.
ESChat Highlighted Features
- Real Time Push to Talk
- Group Text Messaging
- User and Group Priority to control user access
- Priority Broadcast Calling
- Presence for Groups and Individual Contacts
- Multiple Group Types
- Account management via the handset or web
- Encrypted Account Management Transactions
- Late Join on Group Calls
- PC Based Dispatch Client Available
- Easy to use Contact and Group Selection
- Group and User Presence
- Floor Control Indication
- User and Group Management from:
- Web based user interface, and
- Handset User Interface
- Instant Ad Hoc Group Calling
- Enterprise Administration via Web Interface
- Maximum Group Size:
- Personal Group: 255
- Member Group: 255
- Open Group: 255
- Closed Group: 255
- Dispatch Group: 254
- Surveillance Channel: 255
- Unicast Channel: 255
- Preemptive Priority Emergency Group: 60,000
WAVE is the industry's most powerful and flexible push-to-talk over broadband solution for secure, real-time collaboration on any device over any network in any location. WAVE transforms smartphones, tablets and PCs into team communication tools and integrates with land mobile radio (LMR) to provide unified voice, text messaging and presence in a single, easy-to-use application.
• Carrier agnostic, use any 3G, 4G LTE, public WiFi or private data network connection
• AES256 encryption of all communications
• Group Calls for secure one-to-many communications
• Private Calls for secure one-to-one communications
• Group text messaging
• Presence & Location information
• Capable of supporting hundreds of voice channels / talkgroups
• Remote PTT accessories for most devices (wired headsets, badge microphones)
The WAVE Mobile Communicator is available with the WAVE 5000 and WAVE 3000 solutions from Motorola Solutions, Inc. Twisted Pair Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Motorola Solutions, Inc.
Developed as a highly scalable, feature rich, enterprise grade PTT solution, WAVE 5000 enables full interoperability between different radio systems and extends the reach of these systems using any combination of broadband networks and devices.
Radio Integration(s): Motorola ASTRO 25 with wireline interface
Motorola ASTRO 25 and TETRA with MOTOBRIDGE wireless interface
Motorola MOTOTRBO with wireline interface
Other vendor P25 and non-P25 systems with MOTOBRIDGE wireless interface
WAVE 5000 supports up to 3,000 users.
Optimized for Motorola MOTOTRBO systems with a wireline interface, WAVE 3000 offers radio extension to smartphones and tablets using a simple appliance server for ease of deployment, management and support. WAVE 3000 can support up to 500 users.
Radio Integration: Motorola MOTOTRBO with wireline interface
If you are interested in learning more about WAVE and its capabilities, visit www.motorolasolutions.com/WAVE.
You can freely create Social Channels to connect with users worldwide real-time, or enter Driving Mode that is optimized to suit car environment to have safe, convenient group chats with your friends and many other people while you drive.(Comming soon!)
► Driving Mode: safe and easy! (Comming soon!)
Autalk provides car-optimized UI that allows you to have safe chats while you drive.
You can easily jump to another friend or channel using voice commands, with guidance provided through TTS (text-to-speech) technology.
► Driving Channels: talk with people on the same highway and in the same region!
Driving Channels allow you to have chats with users who are driving on the same road in the same direction through automatic grouping. You can also talk with users who are in the same region using this feature, even if they are not on the same road.
► 1:1 and Group Chats: no need to dial numbers!
With Autalk, you can use your smartphone to talk to friends in a walkie-talkie fashion, without any need to dial numbers every time. Autalk is particularly useful when it comes to group chats.
► Social Channels: Meet new friends and share common interest!
You can have group chats and share common interest in public Social Channels, which can be created and searched freely.
► Friend request and invitation: make Autalk friends!
You can find and invite people to make friends in many ways including search by name, friend request to channel members, and sync with Facebook friends list.
Autalk's main features:
• High quality voice chats through real-time streaming
• Autogrouping of users driving according to road and direction
• Walkie-talkie mode
• Real-time voice message reception while running in the background
• Large Group Chats (up to 200 users per channel)
• Works in both WiFi and 3G/LTE data network
• Voice message history and replay
• Push Notification
• Public/private Social Channels
• Selective voice message reception by channel activation/inactivation
Push to Talk, Driving chat, Voice chat
This is the donate version. Proceeds help to finance the development of this free and open source app.
EXCLUSIVE DONATOR FEATURES:
- Access to beta releases on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/111632822797311522891)
- Email support
- Feeling good
- UI optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Voice activation (with customizable threshold) and push-to-talk
- Dual-pane channel and chat with gestures
- Tablet layout (optimized for both 7 and 10 inch tablets)
- Channel tree view
- Draggable overlay
- Bluetooth headset support
- Customizable theming
- Improved Jellybean notifications
- View rich text comments
- Local mute users
- Recording amplifier
- Certificate generation, import from desktop, and self-registration support
- Proximity sensor utilizing "Voice Call" mode
- Access tokens
- Push to talk 'hot corners' toggleable in settings
- Hardware push-to-talk key support
- Chat notifications
- Channel search
- Private messaging
- Text to Speech
- Server sharing
- Public server browsing (with auto-finder)
- Opus support for 1.2.4 servers
- Admin controls
- Image embedding
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL version 3.
The source code can be found here:
-Server-, channel-, and private chats
-Automated away status on incoming phone calls
-Creating and managing channels
-Administration of user features: moving, banning, kicking, complaining, blocking, etc.
Please visit our forums for a more detailed list of features.
Stay connected with your friends, team mates, family and get your TeamSpeak3 client for Android now.
- Avoid SMS and phone call charges: Send unlimited messages and make free video and voice calls over your 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection
- Make high-quality video and voice calls
- Group chat with friends, family, roommates and others
- Share photos and videos
- Express yourself with hundreds of free stickers!
- Encrypted chats and calls
- Optimized for Android tablets
Join the millions of people using Nextel's service today to instantly communicate using radio.
With Prip your communication becomes universal as it works over any active Wi-Fi network.
To use Prip you must have a login and password available from Nextel.
For more information please provide your contact in nextel.mx/contactanos.html and a sales executive will contact you.
C Spire Push To Talk also supports high-end PTT features including fast call setup times, large contact lists and talkgroups, presence indicators for PTT contacts, and supervisory override. For more information on C Spire Push To Talk and how to sign up for a service subscription, visit http://www.cspire.com/ptt
Compatible with C Spire Samsung Galaxy S 4, C Spire Samsung Galaxy S III and C Spire Samsung Galaxy S II using C Spire Wireless service.
You now have a quicker access to key features:
• Check your balance and make payments
• View your Bell Mobility voice, data and text usage
• View your Bell internet usage
• Manage your Fab contacts – within the app or from your device contacts
• Manage features and view your rate plan details (including voicemail reset and caller ID management)
You can use the app over our 3G, 4G and LTE networks free of charge without using your data plan.
Also supports Wi-Fi.
The MyBell app supports Android 4.0 and above. If you have a previous version of Android, please use your browser to visit our mobile site at mybell.bell.ca/mobile.
• Check your account balance and make payments
• Monitor your voice, data and text usage
• View your rate plan information and features
You can use the app over our 3G, 4G and LTE networks free of charge without using your data plan. Also available on Wi-Fi
This app lets you make and receive voice calls on your smartphone using your Bell Total Connect account. Get all the features and functions of your office phone on the go and save on mobile long distance charges.*
HOW IT WORKS:
You must have a Bell Total Connect license and phone number assigned by your company administrator. Then, use your existing Bell Total Connect username and password to sign in.
• Place and manage calls from your business or personal smartphone
• Access your Bell Total Connect call history
• Browse your corporate directory
• Connect with contacts at the push of a button
• Manage your Bell Total Connect settings from your smartphone
WHO CAN USE IT:
The Bell Total Connect mobile app is available to customers who subscribe to a compatible service package. For more information and to subscribe, visit bell.ca/totalconnect.
*Standard airtime rates apply.
-Browse the programming guide right on your mobile device.
-Change channels at the tap of a finger.
-Search programming using a full keyboard.
-Set, manage and delete recordings from anywhere, at home or on the go.
-Control every single receiver of your Fibe TV service.
-Must be a Bell Fibe TV & Internet subscriber.
Learn more (bell.ca/fiberemote)