Challenging puzzle game, with falling Pentominos and Tetrominos.
The Goal of the game is to fit the Pentominos and Tetrominos in a way that they make full rows, which when is full, will be deleted and gives space for more pieces. Full rows also is the only way of scoring in the game.
The Challenge is that the game also will go faster after some time and also after each 10 filled rows, which makes it real hard to survive at some speed. The way of scoring big is to build holes for one single piece that makes 4 full rows, but waiting for the right piece to make that gasp filled, may also fill up the board quick.
Game ends when there isn´t place for more pieces.
Some game features:
* Basic Scoring:
1 row = 200 points
2 rows = 400 points
3 rows = 800 points
4 rows = 1600 points + 1 bomb
+ extra points given with a time multiplier, faster game gives extra points.
* Bombs on both levels. Simply bomb away pieces not desired. Each game starts with 3 bombs. New bomb is given when making 4 rows with a single piece.
* Shadow shoving where the piece will end up helping out to aim at the right spot. When pressing down button, the piece will end up in shadows place immediately.
* 7 different Tetrominos and 13 Pentominos, some of them really hard to fit.
* Normal game mode with only a few Pentominos and all 7 Tetrominos.
* Hard game mode with all the Pentominos and Tetrominos, some pieces really nasty shaped, hard to fit.
* Ingame sound and background music. Possible to turn on/off.
* Rotation of the falling piece possibility.
* Next piece after the falling one is shown in HUD.
* The best score in both game modes is also saved locally.