** Winner of the 2013 Mobby's Award for the best app. **
Remember the last time you tried finding train tickets and how long and difficult the process was to find the right train or fare? Finding which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, or to find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares is now easier! Indian rail & trains app uses the power of India’s leading trip planning site, ixigo.com to search across all train information and routes in India, with comprehensive data and an awesome user experience across all mobile devices!
With Indian rail & trains app, you can:
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check real-time availability for over 2500+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Trains running status
- Rate & review trains
- Browse through routes of multiple trains to choose the most convenient option
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Redirect to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express Trains
- Rajdhani Express Trains
- Duronto Express Trains
- Garib Rath Trains
- Jan Shatabdi Trains
- Inter-city Trains
- Superfast Trains
- Select Passenger Trains
- Coming Soon: Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Centrail Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
Indian rail & trains app provides information of all trains running across India with their current schedules, fares & routes clearly displayed for passengers to make informed decisions while planning their trips. Backed by intelligent technology, the app is very light on the phone’s memory and is available for free!
So leave your train travel worries behind with Indian rails & trains app, brought to you by ixigo.com!
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
* Consulta de horarios de Cercanías en los núcleos de Renfe de Asturias, Barcelona, Bilbao, Cádiz, Madrid, Málaga, Murcia y Alicante, San Sebastián, Santander, Sevilla, Valencia y Zaragoza.
* Consulta de horarios de Media Distancia y Larga Distancia, tanto convencionales como de alta velocidad.
* Consulta de horarios de los trenes de vía estrecha Renfe Feve.
* Lista de favoritos para guardar los trayectos más frecuentes y poder consultarlos más fácilmente.
* Descarga de trayectos marcados como favoritos para poder consultarlos offline.
* Listas dinámicas para tener a la vista el próximo tren que vaya a salir y distinguir de un vistazo los trenes que ya hayan salido.
* Consulta del recorrido completo (paradas intermedias y hora de paso) en los trenes de MD, LD y Feve para los que esté disponible la información.
* Comprueba la localización de tu estación de destino en Google Maps en los trenes de Cercanías.
* Cuenta atrás hasta la salida del tren y opción de añadir un aviso al calendario del sistema.
Si quieres buscar información en tiempo real sobre las llegadas y salidas de una estación, te recomendamos nuestra app EnHora.
It also equips with Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and English versions and supports offline search for Train Timetable, Fare, ticketing agents and basic information to passengers. Ticket purchase of Guangdong Line can be made through this application for ticket collection at Hung Hom Station, Hong Kong.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables (since v5.4).
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator (since v4.1): for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
1) Train Schedule with Save Option
2) Pnr enquiry, pnr tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc.
3) Seat Availability with SMS option. Supports Quick Availability if you know the Train Number.
4) Find all the trains for any day between two railway stations. Also supports Via Station option that can help you get indirect trains between two stations.
4) Train Fare
5) Train Live Status (Expected Arrival / Departure)
6) Passingby Trains (Trains arriving and departing at a railway station in the next few hours)
7) Book Tickets via IRCTC mobile site with an option to auto login
8) View Train Route and Train Live Status on Google Maps
9) Easy Share Option (SMS, Email etc) for Train Schedule, PNR and Train Live Status
10) Save Information like PNR, Train Schedule
11) Download Cool FreeApps using Google Play Store
12) Get information about special trains and cancelled trains
13) Store User Preferences about Travel Class, Fare Concession and Age of the Passenger
14) Seat / Berth Map
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
-Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
-Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
-Convenient way to save and share information.
-Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
-Provides easy access to the irctc mobile site for ticket booking with an option to auto login
-Supports both Portrait and Landscape modes
-Supports Action Bar on Older Android versions providing a consistent UI
Tips to Use the App
-Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
-Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information. Save username and password credentials for your irctc mobile site to enable auto login
-Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
-Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
-Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
-Table Rows are clickable and can be used to get detailed information
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
Note: If you are having issues with location detection please ensure you have Google Play Services installed.
Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below.
- Shows upcoming trains with platform numbers for your nearest or selected station
- Filter the display based on train line and direction
- Add stations to your favourites for quicker station selection and also quick views of when the train will arrive.
- Heaps of customizing settings available including 'Home Lines' which will automatically filter the display to those lines when the app starts up.
- Search for trains at any time of day and between up to 2 train lines at a time. Perform a long press on any result to set yourself a reminder.
- Click on the spinner button (on the right) any train from the main screen to set a reminder or inform other users of a train delay.
- Receive proximity notifications when you are near a station marked as your favourite. This will alert you about when you next train is and how long till it leaves.
You can now buy the premium edition of Train Trapper as an in-app purchase. The following features are included with the premium edition:
- No ads!
- The Train Trapper widget! You can now get your latest train time information right on your home screen.
The premium edition is given automatically to anyone who donated $3 or $5 through in-app purchases or the donate version which was taken off the market. If you purchased the donate version, you will need to re-install the Donate version of the app (unless you happen to still have it on your phone of course) to receive the free update.
If you enjoy using Train Trapper and want to get involved in making it even better, you can join the Beta program on Google Plus! Just search for the 'Train Trapper Beta' community on G+ or go to the Train Trapper website and follow the links.
App is always being updated with more features and enhancements to make getting around on Melbourne trains just that little bit less painful.
This app will help users to get live Running information about Indian Railway. This app will give information about
* Live Train Status
* Live Station Status
* Train Time Table
* PNR Check and Save and Train Status
* IRCTC Mobile and Desktop Login
* Erail and ETrain info with shortest route and many more...
* Find Train Location using RailRadar
***Live Link Corrected
***Last Pnr Check
The information brought to you is fetched from indianrail and related websites!...
First screen will be clear for few seconds while it Connect to indianrail,if there is proper wifi/3G/2G connection in your phone, you will get relevant infomation. !!!
application and you can see the running status of train without the need of sending any SMS.
This application serves as bookmark for newly introduced service of Train Inquiry from Railyatri.
You can also use this app for accessing National Train Enquiry System (NTES) / TrainEnquiry and fetch available trains to make planning and managing your trip a lot easier. Now you have the power of access within your hands – to live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends! No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
This application displays the real time status of Indian Railways' trains on all the routes. You can input any data, say train number, source, destination or any combination of these to get the status of your train.
Travellers need not send any SMS or visit any other portal to get the running status of your train. This application shows the status real-time.
We firmly believe that there is always a room for improvement, and customer feedback is most effective way to improve. So, in case of any suggestions/issues, or just to say Hi, please drop us a mail at Simplutions.firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be eagerly waiting for your feedback.
If you like this application, we would urge you to provide your review for this application. This would help us in providing better experience to you and and other customers would know your genuine feedback.
This app is designed to allow users of Indian Railways to search and find information associated with the trains running across the country.
You can search the train by any of the following details
Source or Destination Station Name/Code
Intermediate/Passing-by Station Name/Code
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.
1. Find trains between stations
2. Find passing by trains for a station.
3. Possible to search by train number.
Also provides link to other related useful applications like Chennai bus info, IRCTC booking.
There are links provided for users if they want to share this applciation with their friends or they would like to rate this app. There is also a facebook link where we will be discussing about bugs, issues, resolutions or future plans.
*Book train tickets for any train throughout England, Wales and Scotland via our link to eastcoast.co.uk
*Plan a journey on live timetables from or to any station served by East Coast (and key connecting stations)
*Check live platform information
*View live arrivals and departures at your origin or destination station
*Access the latest delay and cancellation information
*Download train times for reference when no longer connected
*Save time by adding favourite stations for regular journeys
*Use GPS to locate your nearest station and find the next train home
*Check the status of London Underground lines.
*A full map of the London Underground, accessible even when you’re not connected.
★ App Features
1. Check trains between Dahanu To Churchgate stations.
2. Check trains between Churchgate To Dahanu stations.
3. Shows All trains Including Express, Passenger, Shuttle, Memu and Local
4. Also Added Main stations between Vapi - Dahanu (Gholvad, Umbargaon, Vapi)
5. Application works without internet connection.
6. Best of all its totally FREE