The Belong Beating Cancer Together app provides cancer patients and their caregivers with a patient community and unique and personalized solutions to help manage and fight cancer more effectively. The app aims to help patients and caregivers to get better education, support, and tools to fight cancer.
The App is free and anonymous.
Using Belong, you will find support groups for every type of cancer, you could connect with other cancer patients on the same journey, with experts, physicians, and more.
You will also have FREE access to: “Dave”, the world’s first real-time conversational AI oncology mentor who provides you with empathetic and personalized answers to questions and concerns about cancer and your journey.
Other features include:
- Direct chats with world-renowned professional experts, including doctors in various fields, researchers, and other experts who provide you with reliable, educational information.
- A supportive, attentive, and interactive patient community, including a social network of patients and caregivers, tailored to your specific needs, interests, and concerns.
- Personalized content and updates, as well as treatment navigation tools that provide tips and reminders every step of the way.
- The ability to organize and manage your records on your mobile device and share them easily with family and medical professionals.
- A clinical trial matching service that uses machine learning algorithms to analyze and notify you of available and relevant clinical trials around the globe.