The Beltone HearPlus™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• Beltone Legend™
• Beltone First™
• Beltone Boost™
• Beltone Boost Plus™
The Beltone HearPlus app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them.
Notes: Please contact your local Beltone representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
Beltone HearPlus mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Beltone app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.Beltone.com/compatibility
Use the Beltone HearPlus app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your optionally acquired Beltone streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information and help, please visit www.beltone-hearing.com/hearplus
Note: Continual use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.