SnapShop is a productivity tool used for data collection, reporting, and sharing of photos and data from field activities. Collect, analyse and make decisions with real time data direct from your employees smartphones and tablets.
SnapShop is an app for enterprise customers. You can only use this application after being invited by your company administrator.
-Capture in-store information, display campaigns and others. Stay in control and share experiences with your staff, partners and suppliers.
-SnapShop is a closed environment where users from an organization share photos, add comments, assign images to categories and give ratings.
-All photos are stored in the cloud together with information such as user identification, mobile number, date, time, title, description, categorization, GPS-coordinates, etc.
-Managers from the organization can use advanced-reporting features to know what the status with the gathered content is.
1) Manage multiple photo uploads direct from camera or camera roll.
2) Edit photos in the app (crop, text, orientation, draw, etc.).
3) Verify upload of content in the Activity log.
4) Geolocation of device to pinpoint place of upload.
5) List of closest shops/locations to easy pick the correct shop instead of searching through shop list.
6) Map view of nearest shops according to your listed shops.
7) Choose photo upload quality in settings.
8) Keep (store) photo categorization and information from last upload in app. If you report from same retailers or shops you will save time while reporting.
9) Tag and categorize multiple photos in app according to customer business specifications.
10) Add relevant information to photos or photo set.
Contact us to get your free trial or if you have any questions. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help you.