Intuitive operation but deeply powerful functionality This is just SO much better than the official/1st-party Phillips app, it's just about beyond belief! Love the Tasker automation capabilities, and easy import /export of settings. One thing I'd still like is geolocation-triggered automation events, such that lights can be turned on/off when a person enters/exists a particular geographical zone. In particular this would be awesome for multiple users if the geolocation was sufficiently accurate (say, to reliably tell one room from another).
Full of features that occasionally work. I really want to like Hue Pro. I really do. Hue Pro has a lot of cool utilities and uses. It has Wifi detection so when I come home and my phone connects to the wifi, my lights come on. Theoretically. I can set schedules to have my lights come on at certain times. Only my schedules don't seem to stick. Hue Pro has the option to remotely turn on my lights when I'm away from home. So far it works about half the time. I really want to like Hue Pro but I can't get over the fact that every other time I open the app, it fails to connect to my bridge.
Fairly new to Hue lights and purchased this after reading the reviews. Not at all disappointed. I think the app is excellent, intuitive and when I emailed the developer with a question, got a very prompt reply. Great support. No problems so far apart from 'operator error'.
I was suffering from "dumb ape brain" when I complained. Only the briefest skimming of the explanation brought me to the VERY obvious solution. This is a phenomenal app and well worth the tiny price tag. Thanks, Benjamin!
Philips should buy this app, theirs is very broken. Awesome support here!
Instant fail on connection to bridge App crashes as soon as connected. Will request a refund immediately.
- Hue Pro for iOS is available!
- Added Lava Lamp and Music widgets!
- Added online support video guides! Find them under 'Guides' in the settings menu
- Fixed issue with Samsung devices reporting 'abnormal battery usage'
- Removed 'transitiontime' parameter to fix issue with Dimmer Switch turning on to minimum brightness
- Fixed issue with displaying brightness values in color picker for LivingWhites
- Fixed app crashes and bunch of small UI tweaks
- Added German, Danish, Dutch and more!