Best Hue app, but thats not saying much! It has one of the best interface! And its music function is cool! Ny biggest problem with this app is that if you leave it open, your battery will be dead by morning, even when the battery is at 100%... they say they fixed it, but that seems to not be true!
Amazing app, broad, customizable features! This has been my go-to Hue app for the year I've had the bulbs. I've got over 20 hue fixtures scattered throughout my household. To control all of them right from my home screen is a great advantage, and the great widget array makes it happen in a fluid and customizable way. Plenty of awesome features to explore.
This is the best substitute for the official Hue app I have found, and in many ways it is better than the official app. I primarily use it for the custom widget which lets you have multiple rooms and simple on/off dim up and down buttons. Recently upgraded to Android 7.0 and had an issue with crashing, the dev was quick to answer, knew a workaround (the bug is in the OS, not Hue Pro) and had me up and running again in no time.
Newest version is quite broken. It removes bulbs from groups constantly and turns lights on randomly. I tried to email developer prior to leaving bad review, but the site no longer exists.
In light of the new HUE app inability to support same bulbs across multiple groups and the original HUE app is NOT compatible with Nougat. Hue Pro is your answer. I was so mad at Phillips until I found Hue Pro. Thank you Benjamin, as more users move into Nougat and Phillips continues to cheapen their HUE app - HUE Pro is the answer. thank you
Simply the best hue app I've tried just about all the range for hue lights but this is my favorite and use it 99% of the time. If you have hue lights you won't regret downloading this great app
- Hue Pro for iOS is available!
- Added Lava Lamp and Music widgets!
- Added online support video guides! Find them under 'Guides' in the settings menu
- Fixed issue with Samsung devices reporting 'abnormal battery usage'
- Removed 'transitiontime' parameter to fix issue with Dimmer Switch turning on to minimum brightness
- Fixed issue with displaying brightness values in color picker for LivingWhites
- Fixed app crashes and bunch of small UI tweaks
- Added German, Danish, Dutch and more!