It brings speed with score which brings challenge.
It ranks your score. It tells you when you played excellently and when poorly.
It let you adjust the size of text in game. Adjust the way you wish.
Please give us suggestion so that we can improve it. Also suggest us some new modes that you wish to be in game.
Like us on Facebook:
For any queries email us:
Now contains all 30 levels.
Note on Android 5 (Lollipop): This game requires low latency touch events. On Android 5 magnification gestures may be enabled causing delay. To turn them off: Settings - Accessibility - Turn off magnification gestures.
Your mission: Fly your ship over so called dispensers to pick up cargo and load all trucks by throwing cargo at them utilizing the hammer throw principle. Complete this task within the shift duration of 180 seconds.
- 30 levels with *large* diversity in challenges
- skill game inspired by the classics Thrust and Space Taxi. Central twist is hammer throwing.
- gravity challenges
- hammer throwing physics: hurls, hook shots, balancing cargo over the ships nose
- ufos (nosey alien tourists)
- cutting cargo from pendulums
- failing inertia dampers
- highscore list (you enter your name if you rank among the three fastest times for a level)
CHOOSE YOUR INPUT METHOD:
You select control layouts via OPTIONS - STEER. You can also use a keyboard. Use keys A,S for rotations, K for thrust and L for releasing cargo. In order not to have virtual buttons clutter the screen, set STEER in options to KEY.
CHOOSE SHIP ROTATION SPEED:
To support different playing styles, the ship rotation speed can be configured. Change the speed in OPTIONS - ROT. SPEED. Note that this speed setting affects all input methods.
Visit the Schubi homepage http://www.beppigames.de/schubi for more screenshots, videos and versions for other operating systems.