good game. maybe you can change the white screen that shows after we complete a level to something darker as it would be better when playing in the night
Game in progress. The graphics and sound are great. Not much challenge . Sometimes annoying when your ship is in the way of a gate puzzle.
An unexpected gem that courageously talks about the present and a possible beautiful future in a simple, relaxing and, overall, disarming manner. Immediately endearing. A new favorite!
So I open the game and it says No OBB found and no store key to try and download. I have no idea what this means or how to fix it.
Great relaxing game with simple controls. Only just started but I'm certain already that I'll love it all.
Ahhhhhhh.......now this is what im talking about:) pure heaven! Would love to be able to take the train ride through all my completed levels from different camera angles;)
- Asteroid 2 with 10 new levels!
- New StartMenu/Level Selection Layout.
- 1 new music for 1st asteroid.
- like a million bug fixes and improvements.
- it will now be a lot easier for us to make the rest of the levels.
* the game is a platformer, so it can't have path-finding (for those who've asked and/or complained)
Follow Benerot on twitter for regular updates @BenerotCompany
- quick hotfix.