Learning to draw with Let's Sketch is easy and fun!
The app provides a split screen where you can draw on a sketchpad while watching a YouTube how to draw tutorial. The app was designed to support the natural drawing flow illustrated in many how to draw tutorials, where you start with a pencil to mark position and proportion of your drawing and move to a marker and then proceed by erasing the pencil marks. A special feature offered is a magic eraser - with one click you can hide all pencil markings at once and avoid the regular fuss of using an eraser.
You can learn how to draw one or more of the 60 videos displayed on the main page and discover many more learn to draw tutorials using the Search. The Search is restricted to family friendly videos only.
Let's sketch offers a different learning experience compared to other learning to draw apps. By drawing on the sketchpad with a split screen, while watching how to draw video tutorials you really comprehend and master the art of drawing, it's very different from tracing a picture.
* Display of 60 selected how to draw video tutorials to get started with in different categories.
- how to draw people: The human body, manga, children, a baby, an old man.
- how to draw cartoons: Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, The Minions, Hello Kitty, Bart, Peppa Pig
- how to draw nature: flowers, trees, landscape, a rainbow
- how to draw animals such as birds, snails, a cow, a horse, an elephant
- how to draw still life, and many more.
* Discover many more video tutorials using the Search.
* Get inspired by other users' drawings. There is a drawing you like? you can learn to draw it by yourself!
* You can use pencil, marker, transparent marker and eraser with lots of fabulous colors!
* A magic stick will hide / reveal your pencil markings. Hence you can sketch with the pencil, then trace with the marker and hide the pencil markings, at once, without the hassle of using an eraser!
* Markers and Eraser come in five different sizes.
* Canvas size is adaptive. If you need more "space" just use the zoom-out and pan tools.
* When you no longer need the video, switch to full-screen and enjoy coloring your drawing.
* Publish your art to the community and hopefully get likes.
* Share your drawing with friends and family, using Whatsapp, Facebook, Email and more.