Your Motherboard / Ethernet-Card need to be compatible with the wake on lan protocol (most are) and you have to enable the features in your BIOS settings and your operating system.
This App MAY work over the Internet but theres no guarantee.
This App contains an App-Widget.
You need a WLAN-Router, PC/Notebook, an ethernet crossover cable and an Android Device (of course).
* Connect your PC and your router with the crossover cable.
* Your router must allow UDP Broadcast packages to be send.
* Enable WOL in BIOS and your Operating System.
* The get the IP-Address (and in some cases the port for WOL) of your PC.
* Connect your Android Device with your WLAN-Router and enter the IP-Address (and the port if needed).
* Click on the Hostname of the PC you want to wake up.
****MOST PC'S WON'T WORK IF THEY ARE NOT IN STANDBY OR SIMILAR STATE****
With WOLdroid you can send Wake On LAN (WOL) Packets to a Computer via WLAN. You can add and remove PCs (only MAC Address and Name nedded, no IP Address) to a list and start them by clicking on a button.
With status indicator (on / off)
(works only in WLAN)
To add your devices, just run the integrated networkscanner.
It will save all computers with Hostname, IP-Adresse and MAC-Address.
Features in v1.4.8:
✓ Networkscanner to add new devices automatically
✓ Tasker / Locale-Plugin to automate wakeup of devices
✓ WAN-support to wake devices over internet (Please disable Broadcast in the expertsettings)
✓ Widget to start your computer right from your homescreen
✓ Online-status of your managed computers
✓ Manageable in groups
● "Wake on Lan" uses the WOL-Standard to wake up devices.
In order to use it, WOL must be enabled on each computer.
In order to wake devices over Internet, you have to configure adequate port-forwardings on your router.
● The networkscanner scans for all devices, which are currently online.
● Because of certain circumstances (like special network-topologies),
the networkscanner may find wrong MAC-Addresses.
If the wake-process fails, please check for a correct MAC-Address.
● Please search the web for more information about configuration.
There are several tutorials available.
● The online-status of a computer may be wrong because of several issues
like installed firewalls.
1) Your computer must support Wake-on-LAN. You can enable it in the BIOS.
2) To wake over internet, you must forward packets from any port you want to the computer you wish to wake.
With WOL-Manager you can also add several devices to one group and wake them all together. The 'Instant-Wake' feature powers-on the specific devices instantly after you started the app, which is useful in case you always want to wake up the same devices or groups over and over again. WOL-Manager works with IP- and broadcast addresses, as well as with domain names such as DynDns.
Pre-condition is that your devices support Wake-On-LAN and that it is setup correctly within your local network. Also check your router settings if you want to use it with dynamic domain names from anywhere in the world.
The WakeOnLan application enables you to wake up a computer on the local network (Wake on LAN), but also any computer on the internet (Wake on WAN) simply using your phone.
Wake on LAN is not available on all network cards but the most recent ones are often compatible. To take the most of this technology you might have to change some settings on your router or computer. For more information you will find many tutorials on Google.
The application have also widget where you can on one click wake your computer.
WOL Magic packets widget support groups of devices. User can specify group of devices and wakup them by one click to widget.
Our WOL Magic packets widget support also domain names.
Toggle Broadcast (Sends on broadcast address),
Specify IP address, you can take if also from domain
Supports Wake on LAN and Wake on WAN also
Multiple locale supported
For some operator,it can happen that the WOL not works over 3G, cause it is blocked by operator.
언제 어디서나 ipTIME 공유기에 연결된 PC를 켤 수 있습니다.
펌웨어 버전이 8.30 이상인 ipTIME 공유기에서 정상적으로 사용 가능합니다.
일부 기종에서는 8.30 펌웨어를 추후 지원 예정입니다.
1) ipTIME 공유기 자동 검색 및 등록하는 기능
2) 등록된 공유기에서 WOL실행 기능
3) 공유기 관리 화면 접속 기능
4) 공유기 내부 네트워크 정보 보기 기능
5) 공유기 시스템 정보 보기 기능
6) 공유기 최신 버전 펌웨어 업그레이드 기능
7) 공유기 로그인ID 설정 기능
- regular WOL
- automatic WOL upon obtaining Wi-Fi connection
- quiet-hours (period during which automatic WOL will be suppressed)
- idle-time (period from last Wi-Fi disconnect during which automatic WOL will be suppresed)
- auto SSID discovery
- Auto-WOL notifications
- WOL widget shortcut
App is released under GPLv3 on github:
If you find any bugs, please contact me, so I could fix it. Hope you enjoy the app! :)
Keywords: auto, automatic, wol, wake on lan, wake-on-lan
Then you will love this app.
● Type in the Mac und and the Broadcast of your computer and start him.
● If you don't know the Mac or Broadcast, you can scan your network for suitable devices.
● Save your devices in a favorites list.
● Wake up your computer through the internet (you should configure broadcast forwarding in your router)
● All inputs were checked (e.g. if mac input matches the correct format)
This app offers you to manage all the hosts you want to wake with WOL.
Tip: wake up your mediacenter pc with this app!
For more information on WOL and instructions take a look at:
Wake-on-LAN uses a special network message called a "magic packet". The target computer listens for a magic packet addressed to it and then initiates system wake-up. This protocol is implemented on the motherboard (BIOS) of a computer and the network interface (firmware), and is consequently not dependent on the operating system. In order for Wake-on-LAN to work, parts of the network interface need to stay on.
✓ Manage hosts and groups
✓ Wake and Ping hosts
✓ Wake and Ping entire groups
✓ MAC Address auto-discovery
✓ Filter by Name, Group, IP or MAC Address
✓ Create shortcuts
✓ Configurable Protocol/Port
✓ OUI Lookup
Sitting at your kitchen table wanting to listen to some tunes and realize that your music server is fast asleep?
Whatever the reason for needing to wake up a sleeping computer, this is the app for you! This app allows you to send magic packets (wake on LAN packets) to sleeping computers to let them know it's time to wake up!
You can save multiple computers (or other internet connected devices) as targets, so they can be awoken with minimal movement - just a single press!
Shortcuts can even be created on your home screen for specific computers, allowing you to wake up your computers without looking away from that beautiful weather widget!
This app requires that wake on LAN is enabled for your device.
It uses a Cards UI and is Holo themed, so it fits perfectly with Android 4+.
For those asking for Tasker integration: This can be accomplished with the use of AutoShortcut, a Tasker plugin. Just install it and select Wake On Lan ICS+, then setup your shortcut.
If you use this app, please leave honest feedback in the form of a review! If you have issues with the app, please contact me first via email, and I will try to help you resolve the issue.