Vevo offers the largest collection of premium official music videos. Start watching your favorite music videos and catch daily video premieres by downloading Vevo for Android today.
Discover what’s happening in the world through music. Quickly access what’s worth checking out, even if it’s not on your radar.
Stream exciting new music videos, original shows, and live music performances from your favorite artists for free.
Make playlists of your favorite pop, rock, rap, electronic, R&B, and country music videos. See a video you like? Add it to a playlist. Let your friends know what you’re streaming by sharing your favorite music videos by sharing to your favorite social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Not sure what to listen to? Vevo recommends music videos while you’re watching based on your personal tastes. We'll scan your music library and provide recommendations for videos that we know you’ll like.
Take a deeper dive into music discovery, where you can explore different genres, activities and channels created by our music insiders. A mix of channels and playlists are ready and waiting just for you.
Or just sit back and relax with Vevo TV, a hand-curated music video channel. Turn it on and enjoy an HD music experience that features everything from daily premieres to live music to the best classics.
- New design
- Realtime Feed
- Music Matching
- Improved browsing, video recommendations, search & player
- Performance enhancements
Be sure to join the Vevo community to discover & share your favorite music.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/vevo
Twitter - https://twitter.com/vevo
Tumblr - http://vevo.tumblr.com/
Instagram - http://instagram.com/vevo
Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/vevomusic
PLEASE NOTE: Vevo will work over cellular (3G or LTE) network connections, but for the highest quality music video experience, we suggest accessing via Wi-Fi whenever possible. Due to the nature of some licenses from the content owners, features and videos may not be available in all regions.
Having problems? Join us at the 'Spoticast Support' community on G+ here http://goo.gl/kW5hKH
Please read the FAQ! http://goo.gl/3Fs4oO
Spoticast does NOT requires a premium Spotify account!
Please note that you MUST enable "Device Broadcast Status" in Spotify and restart it before Spoticast will work. You can restart it by logging out of Spotify, force closing it or rebooting.
Questions or comments?
twitter: @Spoticast #spoticast
KNOWN ISSUES - IN PROGRESS
* Facebook two factor auth.
* Audio from android device during playback. (No easy fix)
* Random play interruption while navigating Spotify
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- Localization of languages
- Mp3 streaming
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files (and 450+ others!)
- Volume control
- Full media library: browse your PC from your phone! (currently rolling out!)
Use VEGA Cast(select from menu) instead of video player to play online video on Chromecast.
VEGA Cast adapted to cast videos from next video services:
youtube.com, vimeo.com, ustream.tv, twitch.tv, vk.com, brb.to/cxz.to, megogo.net, divan.tv, rutube.ru.
Use share/send menu button in android clients of these services to cast video with VEGA Cast
Use send menu item in browser to cast videos from web site - VEGA Cast will automatically recognize most videos.
Able to cast live streams - only HLS (*.m3u8)
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting http://www.amazon.com/Dayglows-Inc-PlayTo-Receiver/dp/B00RPXQJJG
PlayTo supports website based media streaming, media from media servers and media on your phone or tablets.
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, for feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help.
We are constantly adding new sites and tuning the app to work with as many, and given then that websites change constantly it is hard for us to catch up. Please do not rate us accordingly.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
Note: This free version has restrictions on number of channels playable and a 10 min duration limit - please upgrade to full version for unrestricted access.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports the following video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
Cast/Stream videos, music or pictures
FROM your phone or tablet, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage
TO a Chromecast, Nexus Player, AppleTV*, SmartTV*, Sonos, Xbox 360*, Xbox One* or other DLNA Devices*.
// Unique features
- Videos: Zoom & rotate (Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
- Pictures: Zoom & rotate & pan Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
- NAS: SMB access
- Subtitles: Opensubtitle.org integration & subs from the same folder will be added automatically
Please be aware that the Chromecast only supports a couple of formats. It can read containers like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs. If you can't hear the audio of a video, then the audio codec is not supported. If you can't see the video but hear the audio, then the video codec is not supported.
(I am looking into "on-the-fly" transcoding)
If you cast from your device or DLNA, the album cover will be displayed on the TV. The queue and playlists work with all files, but were added to easily set up music for your next party and don't worry about it.
On a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can rotate, zoom and pan pictures easily from the "Now playing" screen, just touch the button with the four arrows.
If you use a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can easily add subtitles. Subtitles in the same folder will be added automatically. You can set a dedicated subtitle folder which will be searched when you start a video. Subtitle timing, font, background and color can be changed.
You can change the subtitle encoding in the settings, e.g. for arabic subtitles choose UTF-8
Internal subtitles which are inside the video container don't work YET
// Wireless headphones (beta)
Touch "Route audio to phone" on the "Now playing" screen, to listen to what you are watching on your phone. This feature is in beta: it might work most of the time.
// * Casting to DLNA Devices
This is currently a bit buggy, but I hope that I have it fixed before christmas.
You can join the beta community and receive beta updates from the Google Play here: http://goo.gl/8Efbo9
Pdfs are converted to pictures in the app and can then be casted.
// Chromecast supported formats
// Recommended PC software to convert your files:
// In app purchases:
The app is free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 7 €. Choose what you'd like to pay, all purchases unlock all Pro version features. Pro Version features currently are only:
- No ads
- Search (device only)
- Video preview when seeking on the "Now playing" screen
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices. If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your support and happy casting!
In-app purchase: to remove the ads/buy the Pro Version
Storage: to search media
Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
Network communication: Chromecast/Internet/etc.
Your accounts: Google Drive/Google+
Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
*** Anonymous Usage Statistics ***
This App gathers anonymous usage statistics through Google Analytics to find bugs and enhance future user experience. You can opt out by deactivating this option in the App's settings.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
• Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
By clicking INSTALL, you consent to the installation of the Netflix application and any updates or upgrades thereto.
1-month free Netflix membership offer is available to first time and certain former members and cannot be combined with any other offer. Internet access and valid payment method are required to redeem offer. Netflix will begin to bill your payment method for the Netflix membership fee at the end of the free month unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. Your Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel at any time. Go to "Your Account" on the Netflix website for cancellation instructions. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods. The Netflix service is only available in the country where you originally signed up. A device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
An image viewer with different themes to send photos to your Chromecast.
- ‘Fullscreen View’ - nothing to say about this one ;)
- ‘Stack View’ - watch your photos on top of each other in a polaroid style
- ‘Magazine View’ - for side by side viewing of several images
- 'Geo View' - photos with geo information are enriched with full screen google map and daytime coloring
Different users / devices are distinguished by different frame colors and a signature.
Cast pictures from your image gallery to the big screen with chromecast. Be one of the first having fun watching pictures together with your friends on the same chromecast device.
Keeping things simple and easy to use is THE supreme priority for the developers involved. Though still subject to improve, PhotoCast in its current state is exactly that - easy and straightforward.
Saying that, PhotoCast nevertheless claims to make use of a very unique feature provided by Google Chromecast. With Chromecast being in fact the first cast device allowing for easy and simultaneous interaction of multiple users, developers took care to keep this possibility.
Just try it with your friends. We are eagerly awaiting your feedback .
What comes next:
- more image sources (g+, drive, facebook...)
- What do you want?
Any Android application can use Toaster to stream video, music and photos with share option.
User can also use Media Server feature that allows other DLNA devices to browse phone media. Media Server feature is only available for Toaster Cast Pro users.
Toaster supports a wide range of devices compatible with DLNA / UPnP standard and can cast media to:
Smart TVs: Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Sharp, LG, Philips and more
Hi-Fi: Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Harman/Kardon, Bose, Oppo and more
Game consoles: Xbox, Playstation (with Media Server)
PC and MAC software: XBMC, foobar, Windows Media Player and many more
Toaster can also stream photo and video gallery to Chromecast and AirPlay and can change your Chromecast and Apple TV into a photo frame.
Toaster can also browse DLNA servers and NAS such as Synology, Servioo, Twonky, MediaMonkey, MediaTomb and Foobar2000.
Toaster Free API allows other applications to stream multimedia content through DLNA and AirPlay without any additional user interaction. The first app that integrated with Toaster Control API for DLNA and AirPlay is n7player.
Location permissions are used to locate and navigate to the nearest music stores & your devices via Music Locations menu.
Album Art by Sean Fournier, 2008, Licensed under CC License.
Supported file formats:
mp4, mpeg, mp3, jpg, jpeg & png.
- Send photos and music from your Android device to your TV
- Stream movies and videos from your Android device to your TV
- Cast media files from your Facebook accounts
With BrowserCast Video you can watch your favorite web videos on your big screen. It searches for playable mp4 files and streams them to the Chromecast or Android TV in your Wifi network, using the Google Cast API.
This app is still in beta, so please be patient and help me to fix the bugs! I implemented a banner ad with free opt-out possibilty in the app settings.
- some websites are hiding the mp4 url by iframes
- YouTube is not supported
- sometimes the chromecast connection is getting lost
When you’re finished, a YouTube video of your Photowall is automatically generated. Perfect for sharing with everyone who took part.
Get your brightness even lower and without root ! Saev Mah Battery let you lower the brightness of your phone and disable your wallpaper to save your battery in one click. Works great on AMOLED screens !
The donate version also have a widget to turn SMB on and off faster.
Get your brightness even lower and without root ! Saev Mah Battery let you lower the brightness of your phone and disable your wallpaper to save your battery in one click. Works great on AMOLED screens, regular screens support coming soon !
The donate version also have a widget to turn SMB on and off even faster !
Co Tasks is a simple task manager. Save all you want in a few seconds and get your things done ! You can use it for team projects thanks to its task assignment functionality, grocery list, to do list (todo) etc...
Create a project
Create a task
Set a deadline
Assign users on the task (sharing is off for now)
Set task progression
Sort your tasks
#DISCONTINUED#, I recommend this app :