* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 1 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
With Cast To UPnP/DLNA for GMusic, enjoy streaming your cloud Google Music uploaded by yourself and from the All Access subscription (including Radio) to: XBMC, DLNA TVs, PCs, WDTV Live, PS3 (from the XMB), Xbox 360 (including while playing games), Sonos, Android (with BubbleUPnP), various hifi gear from Denon, Pioneer, Onkyo, and many many more.
You may even have an UPnP / DLNA device to play to on your network without knowing it!
Playing music is as simple as selecting your favorite UPnP / DLNA device in the Google Play Music app Chromecast menu, and using the Google Play Music app for control.
You can control playback from:
- the Android Google Music app
- the iOS Google Music app
- Google Music running in the Chrome web browser
- emulates UPnP / DLNA devices as Chromecast devices that can be selected as devices to play to in Google Play Music's Chromecast menu
- play to UPnP / DLNA devices that are not renderers but that can browse media servers and play from their own user interface (PS3)
- play to web browsers and any desktop app able to play wav streams (VLC, foobar2000, ...)
- can run on any Android device on the network (eg not necessarily the device on which Google Play Music is running)
- can handle several Google Play Music instances running on different Android devices, playing to different UPnP / DLNA devices
Streaming is limited to 20 minutes per app launch. This limitation can be removed by purchasing the unlocker within the app.
NOTE: Cast To UPnP/DLNA for GMusic only works with Google Play Music and only with cloud music (no local files).
In case of a problem with a particular UPnP/DLNA device, please do not use the comment section for support but use the "email developer" link instead.
Also, keep in mind that many UPnP/DLNA devices have issues, and that something not working is not necessarily due to the app. It can be: a device issue, an Android issue, a WiFi issue, a router issue (yes routers have bugs too!).
*** ALERT ***
- Make sure your Chromecast and Android device are using the same Wi-Fi network to start casting!
- Devices running Android Version 4.0.3 have a compatibility issue preventing them from finding Chromecast devices on the network. We will release a fix as soon as possible!
- Toshiba Thrive
- 2012 Versions of the Kindle Fire HD 7" and 8.9" tablets
Version 7.0 Features:
- Chromecast support (in-app purchase required)
- DLNA media sharing integrated with casting
- Automatically adds cover art and music information
- Improved media indexing speed and efficiency
- Easy to use user interface
- Subtitle, scaling, and device support improvements
Avia lets you play, manage and share your personal media. You get seamless access to photos, videos and music from social media sites, your home network, and your device’s local storage.
You want your media on all your devices all the time. Avia is optimized for Chromecast, Android smartphones, tablets, Kindle Fire and Google TV™. Just about anywhere you have media, you can enjoy it with Avia.
Access your complete media library from a single application. Manage photos and video from your Android devices along with social media sites: Facebook, Dropbox, and Google+ Photos / Picasa. Create playlists and photo albums. Even sync them to music. Avia gives you total control.
Sharing media with your friends and family couldn't be easier. Simply cast it to Chromecast or a DLNA-enabled device. You can even cast it to your friend's phone. Your media was made to share – Avia makes it happen.
In-app purchase & refund policy
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/
Send every link to LocalCast in order to watch videos embedded in internet sites in fullscreen on your Chromecast.
Usage is pretty easy:
1. Connect to Chromecast:
First from the official Chromecast app
Second from Localcast
2. Choose what to stream:
Select a video, picture or song in the app
Send the media to the app from other apps.
E.g. open a streaming site in your browser, choose a video there and send the link to LocalCast via the share button in your browser. For some sites it is best to use the mobile version.
Please check out the supported formats here:
If your format is not supported, use handbrake to convert the file:
I will probably add support for more formats in the future, if there is a demand for the app, which I will judge from the ratings...
Free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 5 €. Choose what you'd like to pay.
Thanks in advance !
- Remote Play/Pause Controls
- Set Renderer Volume
- Seek To time in stream (depends on device capability)
- Multicast - push streams to multiple devices at once
How it works:
- Start the app and select devices where you want the music to be streamed.
- Open My Cloud Player, SoundCloud, MixCloud, YouTube or Vimeo app
- Click Share button on the track/video you want to stream
- Select My Cloud Cast
- Let My Cloud Cast to do the rest for you
- Click Back button to return back to your favorite music app (i hope that's My Cloud Player ;) )
Currently tested software and hardware receivers:
- XBMC - native Upnp remote control support (Windows/Linux)
- Foobar2000 - with upnp component installed (Windows)
- Windows Media Player
- Bubble Upnp/Dlna (Android)
- PS3 and the Sony Bluray Player
- Denon receiver
- Pioneer VSX-832
To be implemented
- Mirror mode from My Cloud Player
This app is still under development so please be gentle with the reviews.
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with traslations, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
Please note: This is a early Beta version. Some (if not all) things might not work correctly. Netflix and Play Movies are not yet supported. Because of DRM, Play Movies and Netflix might actually never work.
If you encounter any errors or problems please report back here: https://plus.google.com/communities/106486569778358341271
Tab Casting is supported on 0.4.1 and upward.
You do not need to sign up for any service or use an external server. All you need is this app and a Chromecast device.
(Note: the app is free to try. An in-app purchase of $2.99 will unlock all the features)
- Send photos, music, and videos stored on your Android device
- Send media from the internet to your Chromecast using the Share feature
- Send individual photos or send a complete slide show
- Send individual songs, entire albums, or playlists to your Chromecast (songs can be shuffled)
- Will automatically rotate photos and videos as needed including videos taken in portrait mode.
- Background Juice service will continue to serve media files to your Chromecast while you use other Android apps
- Your Android device and your Chromecast must be on the same network
- If you find that long videos stop playing after a few minutes, it could mean your phone went into deep sleep mode. To prevent that from happening, keep your Android device charging. The screen does not need to be on.
Browse and play your local phone/tablet and cloud media from other devices (PS3, ...).
BubbleUPnP can also be used as a standalone music player, even without any network connection.
Free version has some limitations (see end of this description) that can be removed by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
Optional Internet Streaming:
More than just regular LAN streaming, BubbleUPnP offer the unique feature to stream efficiently your media via the Internet over a mobile or WiFi connection. Internet streaming requires installing server software "BubbleUPnP Server" running on Windows, MacOS X, Linux or a NAS (it is not required for regular LAN streaming, see NOTE below). To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server and Internet streaming visit http://www.bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver
NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO INSTALL BUBBLEUPNP SERVER FOR REGULAR UPNP/DLNA LAN STREAMING.
Please submit any feedback and issues on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1118891. For issues you can contact me directly as there is no way I can contact you with Market comments.
- Tablet, ICS, GoogleTV support, landscape mode
- stream music and videos from your UPnP/DLNA Media Server (Twonky, Asset UPnP, any NAS with UPnP, ...) to your Android device.
- Codecs supported for audio local playback: with system decoders: MP3, AAC (without DRM), WMA, Ogg Vorbis. With app's own decoders: WAV, FLAC, ALAC, LPCM. Samplerates > 48Khz and 24 bits supported for FLAC, WAV.
- Video playback is delegated to an external app (VPlayer, MoboPlayer, DICE Player,...)
- stream music/videos from your UPnP/DLNA Media Server to your UPnP renderers with regular playback controls (play, pause, seek, volume, ...).
- UPnP Media Server: play your local phone/tablet media to other devices or to your Android device (standalone media player). Browse and play your local phone/tablet media from other devices (PS3, WMP, ...). Able to browse the SD Card. Google Music and Dropbox streaming supported
- UPnP renderer: control media playback of your android device from another UPnP Control point
- Internet streaming/downloading over a mobile or WiFi connection with BubbleUPnP Server
- UPnP tethering with BubbleUPnP Server (makes Media Servers from a LAN visible on another LAN)
- Download tracks, full albums and videos from your Media Server to your android device (with covers if available), to make them available in your favorite Android music and media player
- can play additional media to renderer through 3rd party apps: shoutcast radio (XiiaLive), youtube, dailymotion,... (semperVidLinks)
- Gallery-like image viewer
- Mute / Repeat / Shuffle
- Editable playlist to queue tracks for playback
- Fully editable saved playlists
- Shuffle Playlist
- Shuffle Library (shuffle tracks from your entire Media Server)
- Scrobbling support
- Sleep Timer
- Display album art
- Display artist info from Last.fm (requires Last.fm app)
- Powerful UPnP Search. Search for tracks, albums, artists and videos (exact support depends on Media Server)
- Bookmarks. Access quickly albums and folders
- Random track list generation. Discover forgotten gems in your Library
- Multiple selection. swipe many items to apply a common operation
BubbleUPnP free version limitations:
- Internet streaming with BubbleUPnP Server is limited to 30 minutes per app launch
- Playlist and Library Shuffle are limited to 16 tracks
- downloads limited to batches of maximum 40 tracks
- the local renderer is remotely controllable by external Control Points for 30 mins per app launch
- the local Media Server is not browsable by filesystem (SD Card)
- playing media from external apps is limited to 3 plays per app launch
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One & Apple TV
Cloudcast lets you play online entertainment from one device to another device, from anywhere on the planet! The device could be your child's tablet in the next room or a loved one's on the other side of the world! Unlike Chromecast, Cloudcast is NOT limited to your Wi-Fi network and you can stream content from ANY website in your device! The process of casting through the cloud is also called 'cloudcast'. Yes, it's a verb and we invented it! So the term 'Cloudcast' not only refers to the app or the service but also the process itself.
Pairing two devices is easy. There is no account signup, just enter a pairing key from one device into the other. Browse and play online videos in the web browser and cloudcast them using the remote to any paired device.
Once you start cloudcasting you can pause, rewind, skip, seek, loop, mute or adjust the volume just like you would using a TV remote. You could use Cloudcast to play videos from your phone to a TV using an Android stick even if you're nowhere near the TV! Please note that not all videos in the web are in high definition, so they might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. You can find Android sticks here: https://www.google.com/search?q=android+stick
Depending on your device's Wi-Fi sleep policy you will even be able to wake the device up and play the media. Cloudcast comes with the necessary controls to block devices when you don't want to be disturbed or prefer to get a notification instead of playing the video directly. Yes, if you're pulling pranks on your friends with Cloudcast they could block your device!
You can cloudcast entire YouTube playlists! Skip forward and backward between videos in the playlist as well. A great way to keep kids entertained even if you can't be right next to them.
Think of Cloudcast as a more powerful Chromecast for the cloud! Cloudcast requires the latest version of Google Play and YouTube apps. It runs on Android 2.2 and above.
Please share your experiences with Cloudcast and track issues here: https://plus.google.com/communities/114472572789223334184
How do I cloudcast?
Cloudcasting is easy and fun! Follow these steps:
* Install Cloudcast in two or more Android devices
* Pair devices using pairing keys in the devices menu
* Browse the web for entertainment
* Play videos in full view to launch the cast menu (in Android 4.3 & earlier)
* Start videos to launch the cast menu (in Android 4.4 & later)
* Select the device to cast
* Press play in the remote and voila!
* Cloudcast to any paired device in the world!!
Why should I cloudcast? What do I use it for?
To have fun, of course! Imagine a world where you can play a video from one phone to another, half way across the world! Surprise that someone with a video you found on the web. Entertain a child even when you are not right next to them. Control your TV when it is connected to an Android device from anywhere in the world. Share a laugh with a friend while watching a video together even if you're in two different places!
Does Cloudcast work with Chromecast?
No, Cloudcast only works in Android devices. One device acts as a remote, which casts the video and the other device acts as a player that plays the video. You could plug an Android stick or any tablet with HDMI output to your TV and cloudcast videos from your phone to your TV.
What is the difference between the free and UNLIMITED versions?
• Free version contains ads and can only cloudcast for 10 minutes at a time.
• UNLIMITED version has no time limits and contains no ads.
HTC Phones can only cast YouTube videos because their browser differs from Android's browser standards.
For more FAQs and to find out how Cloudcast was invented please refer to this help page:
Audiour for Chromecast is built upon the free, developer friendly API provided by Audiour.com, the place where you can share audio, simply.
• Discover interesting audio by viewing featured clips, recent uploads, top played list, or random files.
• Control playback using the app media bar, or the build in notification panel
• Built in Chromecast support for developers*
• Play files on your device when not connected to a Chromecast.
* In order to stream to your Chromecast, your device must either be whitelisted by Google or it must be rooted with KyoCast installed. For more information, see the app settings. As soon as Google releases the production Google Cast libraries for Android, full support will be added ASAP.
Audiour is a free and open music sharing service where you can browser, upload and share any audio content, all without the need to sign up for an account.
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
AllCast Premium Features:
No splash screens
No limits on video lengths
-Identify songs, directly from your homescreen
-Purchase identified songs straight from Google Play, and add them to your Play Music library
-Keep a song identification history, synced across all of your Android devices, so you can purchase a song later
-Add the widget directly to your lockscreen, so you can recognize songs even faster (for devices running Android 4.2)
After you’ve installed the Google Play Sound Search widget, go to the widget picker and drag the Sound Search widget onto your homescreen. Click on the widget to start recognizing.
This extension pulls directly from the feed that the Google Chromecast pulls from.
- Custom update times
- Refresh only on Wifi
*** You must have muzei installed in order to use this extension! ***
Thank you +Roman Nurik for a wonderful and easily extensible app!
Icon design by MilošMirković (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Milo%C5%A1Mirkovi%C4%87/about)
- Enjoy more than 300+ channels on you android phone or tablet
- World TV: Channels around the world: CNN, ABC News, BBC, ReutersTV, Euro News etc.
- Channels from several different countries including US, UK, Germany, India, Japan, Australia, France, Spain..
- Music Channels: Playlists from all famous artists.
- Watch Channels on your TV using Miracast.
- High Resolution Videos
- Collects latest feeds from the web
- Channel Categories: News, Music, Sports, Entertainment, Educational.
- Channel Podcast
- Chromcast Integration coming soon!
Telecast lists Channels based on their popularity which you will love to watch!
Q: How to publish content to TV using Miracast
A: Android has a built in feature known as "Wireless Display" which can cast your screen on a TV. Go to Settings>Display>"Wireless Display" to turn on this feature.
Q: How to publish content to TV using Chromcast
A: Chromast support for this app is not yet available and will be coming soon.
keywords: Free TV, Online TV, News Channels, Channel Podcast, Miracast, Chromecast, Chromecast TV, HD TV, Channel Podcast, Music Channels
* Watch the TWiT live stream from Petaluma, CA.
* Watch on-demand episodes of previously recorded shows.
* Control the action with your Android device.
Playback requires a Chromecast on the local Wi-Fi network. TWiT Cast is free to use, but supports a small donation via in-app purchase.
This app is independently developed and not affiliated with the TWiT.tv network. TWiT is a registered trademark of TWiT LLC.
More from developer
Get your brightness even lower and without root ! Saev Mah Battery let you lower the brightness of your phone and disable your wallpaper to save your battery in one click. Works great on AMOLED screens !
The donate version also have a widget to turn SMB on and off faster.
Co Tasks is a simple task manager. Save all you want in a few seconds and get your things done ! You can use it for team projects thanks to its task assignment functionality, grocery list, to do list (todo) etc...
Create a project
Create a task
Set a deadline
Assign users on the task (sharing is off for now)
Set task progression
Sort your tasks
#DISCONTINUED#, I recommend this app :
Get your brightness even lower and without root ! Saev Mah Battery let you lower the brightness of your phone and disable your wallpaper to save your battery in one click. Works great on AMOLED screens, regular screens support coming soon !
The donate version also have a widget to turn SMB on and off even faster !