Αγγλο-Ελληνικό Λεξικό offline
* Over 50.000 words
* Πάνω από 50.000 λέξεις
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, the perfect translator for your trips, your studies, or when no data connection is available.
* Δεν χρειάζεται σύνδεση στο Internet!
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Greek (if available) using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer.
* Ακούστε στην σωστή προφορά
* No Greek keyboard needed! you can write Greek words using both Greek and Latin characters
This version is supported by ads. If you like the application, please consider upgrading to the ad-free version to support the development. Thanks :)
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
- How can I change the speech language?
Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* Greek (if installed)
* American English
* British English
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
BitKnights makes quality apps for people who love or use languages. That's why we have been developing this app for 5 years now, and will continue to do so in the future. Our Greek English Dictionary & Translator is an easy to use, lightning fast, user friendly dictionary with a huge database. Lightning fast translates from english to greek and greek to english.
- Voice pronunciation and input
- More than 29,000 translation pairs
- Quick search while typing (accentuation independent)
- Detailed view of the chosen word with phrases and synonyms
- Word-tap: you can tap on any word in the detailed view, to find its translations (Only in PRO version!)
- Speech in detailed view: clicking on any word will pronounce you the selected word or phrase
- Copy in detailed view: long tapping on any word will copy the word or phrase (Only in PRO version!)
- Integrated Google/Bing Translate (Internet connection is required!)
- Integrated Wiki search (Internet connection is required!)
- History & Favorites
- Moon Reader and FBReader translate support (Only in PRO version!)
- Translate by Share functionality: translate easily by sharing words with the dictionary from other apps. (Only in PRO version!)
- Translate from Clipboard notification bar: translate easily by enabling notification bar copying text to the clipboard and tapping on the notification bar. (Only in PRO version!)
If you like our app, please review it.
• No internet connection required
• Greek To English
• English To Greek
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
Nestle-Aland 26th edition.
* Note: The installation size of the application is 1.2 MB
--- IMPORTANT ---
Verse numbers are on the right side of the screen.
The color of verse numbers is slightly brighter than verse text.
If you have problem with notice verse numbers, please contact us via mail.
The application comprises:
- Daily and nightly mode for reading
- Adjust the text size
- Bookmark favorite verses
- Mark favorite verses with specific color and add notes
- Viewing of user markers and favourites.
* UI Theme selection (change colors)
* Font selection
* Font size selection
* Chapter selection through menu or buttons
* Memory of the last chapter visited per book
* Save settings
* No advertisements
Using the "Save Settings" feature, you save also the last Chapters of all books of the New Testament you opened.
Also join Bible lexicon community on google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104475940864223988052
For help see http://biblelexicon.net/help
• Lexicon search
• Concordance search
• Bible text (multiple Bible texts can be paralleled side by side)
• Passage translator (Translate selected passage from original text)
• Vocabulary creator (Create and print vocabulary for selected passage)
• Exegetical study tool (helps you get inside the text)
• Bookmarks, Notes
• Searching by Greek/Hebrew characters, strong numbers, transliteration
• Clickable words (dialog box with further study options)
• Concordance, Bible text, Vocabulary exports
• Night mode
• Phone & Tablet layout
• Google+, Facebook, Twitter share
• Free, no ads
• And some other features…
Please, rate only application features, implementation, design, user-friendliness and so on. If application force closes rather write me an email or report the problem so I can make update fixing this. This way is much helpful.
- Arabic: Arabic Bible
- Chinese: Chinese Union Version Simplified, Chinese Union Version Traditional
- Czech: Bible 21, Bible kralická, Český ekumenický překlad, Český studijní překlad, Svaté Písmo - Překlad nového světa 1997
- Dutch: Statenvertaling
- English: American standard version, Bible in Basic English, Geneva Bible, King James Version, World English Bible, Young's Literal Translation
- French: French Darby Translation, French Louis Segond, La Sainte Bible
- German: Elberfelder 1905, Luther Bible
- Greek: Byzantine NT, Nestle 1904 Greek New Testament, SBL Greek New Testament, Septuagint, Textus Receptus, Westcott-Hort
- Hebrew: Aleppo Codex, Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, Westminster Leningrad Codex
- Indonesian: Terjemahan Baru
- Italian: Italian Diodati Bibbia
- Japanese: Japan Bible
- Korean: Korean ASV
- Latin: Latin Vulgate
- Polish: Biblia gdańska
- Portuguese: Almeida Revista e Corrigida
- Romanian: Dumitru Cornilescu
- Russian: Russian Synodal Bible
- Slovak: Slovenský ekumenický preklad
- Spanish: Reina-Valera, Sagradas Escrituras
- Swahili: Biblia Takatifu
- Swedish: Svenska 1917 års bibelöversättning
- Syriac: The Syriac New Testament (Peshitta)
- Tamil: Tamil BSI, Tamil WBTC
- Turkish: Turkish Bible
- Vietnamese: Vietnamese Bible
- Greek: Abridged Greek - Czech, Bartoň Uvedení do Novozákonní Řečtiny, Mounce The Basics of Biblical Greek, Strongs greek, Thayer's NT Greek Lexicon, Tichý greek
- Hebrew: Brown Driver Briggs Hebrew lexicon, Hebrew lexicon, Strongs hebrew, Weingreen hebrew
- Latin: Latin lexicon
Lexicon uses Wiktionary to look up words. The very first time you access a word you need to have internet connection. Lexicon saves the word in an internal database so you don't have to access the web on any subsequent call to the same word. Having said that, the only permission Lexicon asks from your device is internet connection.
Lexicon prefers to be installed in an external SD card (if you have any, otherwise it installs in your device's main memory).
Lexicon is tested and works with the following applications:
Maxthon Mobile Browser
It might work for other devices too, but I can't gurantee it since I've noticed that some of them send specialised content with the selected text.
If you want to see Lexicon work for other applications (not listed above) or for any questions/suggestions/bugs please contact me.
If you're looking for the unabridged LSJ, the "Great Scott," then this is it.
1) 116,214 full entries vs. 36,493 in the "Middle Liddell"
2) full-text search, not just by head-word
3) Integrated Greek keyboard
4) Fully off-line after a license check happens on first start-up
Please contact me about any bugs or suggestions!
Database size is more than 23MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
✔ Over 130K Greek words & phrases
✔ Example sentences
✔ Audio pronunciation
✔ Spelling suggestions
✔ Search history record
✔ Fastest search speed
✔ Flexible search (by Greek or English)
✔ Share learning progress via social networks
* No permissions and no ads *
Μπορείτε να αποθηκεύσετε τη βάση δεδομένων στη συσκευή του χρήστη, για την ελεύθερη διάδοση της Αγίας Γραφής σε άλλους μια βολική βάση δεδομένων SQLite αρχείο.
Από τα ωραία χαρακτηριστικά - απλό και εύκολο στην πλοήγηση.
Επίσης, έχετε τη δυνατότητα να αποθηκεύσετε σε ένα αρχείο κειμένου, και ένα βιβλίο από ένα κεφάλαιο.
Κεφάλαιο παραλείψετε πίσω και εμπρός με το δάχτυλό σας.
Αύξηση και μείωση του μεγέθους της γραμματοσειράς.
Ειρήνη είναι μαζί σας, αδελφοί και αδελφές!
Ο Θεός να είναι μαζί σου Κύριε!
The Greek New Testament app is a Bible Study app that gives you a modern critical edition of the Greek New Testament, the Society of Biblical Literature Greek New Testament (SBLGNT), for free. This Greek New Testament reader app comes with:
-beautiful display (SBL Greek font, accents, breathing marks, and iota subscripts)
-complex search capabilities
-the critical apparatus of the SBLGNT
-complete morphology with parsing and lemmatization (**available for in-app purchase**)
This app is great for seminary and university students, pastors, or anyone else wanting to use and/or improve their Biblical Greek.
THE GREEK TEXT
The SBLGNT, edited by Michael W. Holmes and published jointly by the Society of Biblical Literature and Logos Bible Software, is a modern critical edition of the Greek New Testament, based primarily on four previous editions of the Greek text of the New Testament: Wescott-Hort, Tregelles, NIV, and Robinson-Pierpont. The text of the SBLGNT differs from the Nestle-Aland/United Bible Societies text in more than 540 variation units.
The Greek text of the Greek New Testament app is beautiful and easy-to-read in the SBL Greek font. The text is displayed with all of the appropriate accents, breathing marks, and iota subscripts, as well as the paragraphing and layout of the printed edition. You are free to adjust the size of the text, the left/right margins and the line-spacing for more comfortable reading.
You can find any passage quickly by selecting the desired book, chapter and verse.
SIMPLE AND COMPLEX SEARCHES
You can easily conduct one-word searches without typing any Greek, or you can use our elegant, yet powerful, search syntax to gain more control over the search, searching for virtually any combination of Greek words. With the addition of the Greek morphology (in-app purchase), you can search by lemma (dictionary form) instead of the surface form of the text.
You can see the variants from the critical apparatus of the SBLGNT simply by touching the text-critical symbols.
MORPHOLOGY **AVAILABLE FOR IN-APP PURCHASE**
You can touch any word in the text to see the lemma and parsing information for that Greek word. This is a great Bible study tool for those wanting to read the New Testament in Greek or brush up on their Greek skills.
1) A large repository of legal terms,maxims and phrases.
2)Facility to search the app for specific words.
3)Facility to add words to a list of bookmarks.
4) Extensive support for tablet devices as per the new Android guidelines.
5) Free and no ads at all :-)
If you do not like any feature or have some suggestions feel free to drop a mail at email@example.com
Rating the app always encourages the developer to improve it so do not forget to rate :-)
No special permissions or internet connection is required to use the app. The share and send buttons allow you to send a feedback.
concerning their gods and heroes, the nature of the world, and the origins and significance of their own cult and ritual practices. It was a part of the religion in ancient Greece. Modern scholars refer to and study the myths in an attempt to throw light on the religious and political institutions of Ancient Greece and its civilization, and to gain understanding of the nature of myth-making itself.