You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher.
In the living room:
Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game DVR clips
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher, plus 7"" and 10"" Tablets "
XBOX ONE SMARTGLASS BETA AGREEMENT
The following terms supplement any software license terms that accompany the Xbox One SmartGlass beta app.
2. FEEDBACK. If you give feedback about the Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app to Microsoft, you give to Microsoft, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback in any way and for any purpose. You also give to third parties, without charge, any patent rights needed for their products, technologies and services to use or interface with any specific parts of a Microsoft software or service that includes the feedback. You will not give feedback that is subject to a license that requires Microsoft to license its software or documentation to third parties because we include your feedback in them. These rights survive this agreement.
3. PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE. The Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app is a pre-release version. It may not operate correctly or work the way a final version of the software will. We may change it for the final, commercial version. We also may not release a commercial version.
• A few buttons in the Cable/TV remote may not work.
• Syncing of favorite tv listings on Android between console and SG does not work consistently.
• Syncing of recent channels on Android with the console does not work consistently – restarting the app should fix the issue.
• Some strings are out-of-date or missing.
• In International countries, there may be issues with the OneGuide and unlocalized strings
• Blank screen when exiting the Android Cable/TV remote.
Scenarios to try:
• Browse OneGuide on your SmartGlass device
• Tune to a show from OneGuide in SmartGlass.
• Get rich details on your favorite shows
• Favorite a TV channel and see it show up in the Favorites on your device.
• Use the Cable/TV remote to navigate through your cable box UI.
• Change your HD/SD settings in the SmartGlass settings
• Navigate to recent channels and tap once to change to that channel.
This app will allow you to…
• Track and compare your achievements with your LIVE friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox LIVE friends
• Edit your LIVE Profile
This app requires an Xbox LIVE account to sign in. Available for most Android 2.2+ smartphones, with WGVA screen resolution or higher.
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
- See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
- Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
- Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
- Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
- Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: （http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html）.
If you have trouble signing in to PlayStation™ Network, try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.