Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI designed for ICS
Tags: file, folder, directory, search files, manage files, browse files, explore files, zip, unzip, rar, root explorer.
Copy, move, delete, rename, compress, extract files and folders, and create new folders. You can handle multiple files and nested folders in one action.
You can also view multiple tabs each browsing different folders, you can copy and move files and folders from one tab to another.
- Copy, Move, delete files and folders in one patch.
- Create folders
- Create and extract zip files
- Support password protected zip files.
- Open multiple tabs to view different folders at the same time.
- Sort files by name, type, size, and time.
- Optionally show hidden files.
- Security, no NETWORK ACCESS permission.
- Share files via email attachment, bluetooth, ….
*** We’re always trying to make File Explorer better. If you have questions or suggestions, please send it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or select “Contact us” from the app menu.
One touch SD card update!
No unnecessary GUI. No unnecessary advertisements. (:
If your Gallery does not automatically update after adding media to the SD card, then you must download Rescan SD.
Place a shortcut of the app on your home screen to rescan and update the SD card with just one touch.
If you find an issue, do contact me on email@example.com
It is possible, the app doesn't work on android 4.4 and higher!
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply rescans your SD card in order to refresh all multimedia applications such as Google Play Music!
Works on Android 4.4(Kit Kat) as well as Kit Kat devices such as the Nexus 5!
I noticed some of the "SD Card Rescan" applications on Google Play do not work with Android 4.4+. This application is targeted toward all Android devices in order to solve this problem.
Explanation of permissions:
✔ Internet - Ads
★★★ No ads ★★★
★ optimized for both phone and tablet screens
★ nice and clean user interface
★ icon on the notification bar for quick access to your files
★ grid or list view
★ thumbnails by file type
★ smooth user experience, cancellable operations
★ customizable bookmarks for ease of access
★ move, copy, rename, delete, and compress files and folders
★ share files
★ Dropbox support
★ safe file operations, tested for all file systems: works reliably with large or many files
★ jump into your customized home folder by clicking on the application icon
★ supports all devices running Android 2.2 and above
★ let us know what features do you need: email@example.com
Rate Files 5 stars in the market, so we can continue adding new features.
Keywords: Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, phone, tablet, file manager, file management, file explorer PRO, file browser HD, sd card, Motorola Xoom, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Galaxy Tab
★ Distorted UI or Issues on Tablets★
--Turn off Compatibility Mode
-- SpareParts > Compatibility Mode > Reboot
if you cant copy/paste you dont have busybox or its not installed right.
If the toolbar is cut off the DPI is not set standard, its the ROM not the app.
★ROOT & BusyBox REQ★
If your gallery does not update automatically then use this app to update it in just one click. This app scans your media and enters them in database. It also updates your thumbnails.
* Supports Tab 10" and 7"
* One click SD Card rescan utility
* Added Progress Dialog
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
- add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
- bug fixes
- fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
- new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
- case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
- handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
- drop "mimetype" from provider path.
- delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
- new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
- exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
- allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
- fix browser file upload (issue 288)
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
*Thumbnail previews for image files
*View file Properties(File details)
*Share & Send
*Create shortcut on home
*SD Card Usage
*Easy to use, simple
KW: file manager file explorer file browser sdcard manager root explorer astro ES
File Manager can be used as a file explorer - you can open a folder and see what directory or files the folder has within it. File Manager allows good file management, it is an organizer from which you can manage your files and directory structure. File Manager can act as a file deleter, to clear up space on your SD card.
File Manager also acts as a file compresssor - you can compress several files into a small Zip archive, saving space on your sdcard. Alternatively, File Manager can act as a file extractor, or unzipper, as you extract Zip archives back into normal files again.
File Manager also acts as a file opener. Touching certain files allows you to perform actions on it - music and videos will play, books will open, and so forth. You can choose which program will open the file. File Manager can act as a file sender - send files to friends through whatever method you choose by intent.
Try File Manager and see why some people think it is one of the best file managers around.
File Manager is based on the OpenIntents File Manager. File Manager is under the Apache 2 License.
• Multiple resolution support
• Compress and decompress support
• Multiple selections and sorting support
• Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
Keywords: nDroid FXplorer file manager file explorer file browser vksoftwares vk softwares
Only 500K,but it has more useful functions.
Manage two SDCARDs,display total space and free space of each SDCARD.
Has rich file icons.
It includes important file functions:rename,copy,cut,delete,compress,uncompress,send,property,new folder,new file.
Generate thumbnails for images and videos quickly.
If you have any requests or suggestions, please do not hesitate to tell us:
More from developer
It's fully free and without ads.
It needs a modern android device with the following minimum requirements:
- Android 2.1 or newer
- 1 GHz CPU
- 512MB RAM
- OpenGL ES 2.0 support
Coder and music: Benjamin 'BeRo' Rosseaux ( Twitter @coder )
Graphics: Christoph 'gizmo' Muetze ( Twitter @chris_muetze )
Sound effects: Jan 'jco' Obergfell ( Twitter @jcomusic )
SVN backer: Alex 'freQvibez' Brem ( Twitter @localhost )
The game is written in Object Pascal and built with FreePascal.
It won't allow true screen calibration but will still help attenuating nasty color tints, since it works with transparent additive overlay RGB color fullscreen layers.
It needs no root permissions and it is localized for english and german.
IMPORTANT: It's only for highend (and possibly good-performance midrange) android devices with VFPv3 floating point ARM CPU instruction set support (so ARMv7a/CortexA8 and better), and NOT for cheap lowend android devices!
It provides realtime synthesized chiptune music tracks and sound effects. It also uses OpenGL ES 2.0 with oldschool green screen framebuffer postprocessing pixelshader effects, so play it only on midrange and highend devices that support OpenGL ES 2.0.
The sound and music rendering engine is written entirely in Object Pascal and compiled with free pascal.
And it features also a global leaderboard through the Scoreloop social gaming platform.
The android permissions, which are requested by this game, are required by the AdMob SDK (INTERNET) and Scoreloop SDK (INTERNET/READ_PHONE_STATE).
You will see ads only in the game mode selection menu, on the game paused screen and on the gameover screen, and possibly a interstitial ad on the game-app-start. So otherwise except this, the game is so far ad-free.
So have fun with this first Android game from me.
This is only the unlocker license, so you need also BeRo File Manager installed.
The license app icon will disappear after BeRo File Manager was started and the launcher has refreshed.
If this license app doesn't work for you, contact me over e-Mail.
Since it uses a OpenGL ES 2.0 fragment shader, your device must support OpenGL ES 2.0 and your device must have a quite fast GPU, which has no GPU overheating problems. Otherwise please don't download and use this live wallpaper.