3. Inventory Spreadsheet Done!
Create spreadsheets using the barcode scanner in your Android Device. Use this for inventory, cycle count, or other times where scanning is needed.
A great option for bring your own device (BYOD) barcode scanning and/or inventory.
Simple way to create a list spreadsheet with bar codes.
Email CSV or MS Excel XML formats from your phone, iPad, or iPod.
The basic screen has 3 columns. 1 dedicated to barcode scanning. The other 2 columns for custom data.
A 7 column view is also available. Barcode scanning into any of these columns is available. To use, check the box next to the fields where you want barcode scanned data to go.
A time stamp is recorded for each scan.
Download the spreadsheet off the SD Card or email from your phone!
Scan barcodes into;
- Google Docs Forms (spreadsheets)
- Any web site
- Your own intranet web site
Scan to Web provides Android device users with a basic web browser and the ability to scan into web fields on web pages the user has browsed to.
A great option for bring your own device (BYOD). Use your own website for scanning inventory, check in/out sheets, attendance; any number of business related problems can be solved with Scan to Web.
No external hardware is needed. Scan to Web uses the camera scanner in your smartphone or tablet to scan barcodes.
Open any web page or search engine and scan any barcode instead of typing.
To scan into a web page;
- Scan to place barcode result wherever cursor is on the web page.
- If text field is not active, scan result will be entered in first text field available
- If Submit on Scan setting is ON, the web page will “Submit” after the scan result
- Scan Suffix: Submit on Scan or Do nothing. Determines what the web site will do after a scan
- Home page: URL of the home page in the app
You look down the tunnel and you see the tiles blocking your way. The only way through is to SMASH THEM!
With only 3 lightning balls at your disposal, can you smash the wall down?
Your finger is the paddle, tap the screen when the ball turns green to send it back. Hit it on an angle to change the ball's direction. Be careful, it gets tricky in the corners!
But then hours or even the whole day goes by and we realize we haven’t moved.
That is where Time to Move can help.
Randomly throughout the day, Time to Move will suggest exercises that you can do at your desk. As you complete each exercise, your time is tracked. So you can see you can get 30 minutes of exercise in a day.
This way you can exercise at your desk, exercise in your cubicle, or exercise at home watching TV. These small steps will go a long way.
1. Hit the play button.
2. A random time will be select between 20 and 45 minutes.
3. When the alarm goes off, you may answer cancel.
4. An exercise will be suggested.
5. Hit the pause button to get instructions on how to do the exercise.
6. MAKE SURE TO HIT THE DONE BUTTON!
This will track your time and start an new countdown.
7. As you do more, you will collect prizes and then you can post them to Facebook.
From the scores screen, you can email your workout history.
There are 20 random exercises in the EASY, MEDIUM and HARD level. Or 50 exercises in the ALL level, so there is plenty of variety.
To see your scores, exit the app, or change any settings. Press the Menu key on your Android.
So get Time to Move, because it's Time to Move!!!