Find USPS® Locations when you need to get to a Post Office™, Self-Service Kiosk (APC®) or collection box with an easy-to-filter locator. The USPS Mobile app uses your device’s GPS and map features to show your closest options, along with their Regular Hours, Special Hours and Last Collection Times, and provide mapped results with driving, walking, or transit directions.
Look up a ZIP Code™ for any U.S. address.
Calculate a Price to determine how much postage you will need when you ship a letter, card, large envelope, or package (limitations apply). Now you can choose retail or online pricing, add any extra services you need, and view the total, too.
Use the Track & Confirm tool to check the status of shipments sent using Priority Mail Express™, Certified Mail®, and certain other delivery services. You can give your shipment a nickname and save it in the app to easily keep tabs on your items.
Schedule a next-day pickup and have your Letter Carrier pick up Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express™, Global Express Guaranteed®, or Merchandise Returns shipments from your home or office during regular mail delivery.
Request Hold Mail Service while you’re away, and we’ll keep your mail at your local Post Office™ until you return.
Order USPS® boxes and envelopes and have them delivered right to your door.
Scan the barcode on shipping labels with your phone’s camera. The app recognizes the shipment and stores the label number, so you can stay on top of its status.
You can also save coupons and keep them organized in your phone to redeem at merchants who accept digital coupons. Please check the merchant’s coupon redemption policy, as some merchants may require a physical coupon at the time of purchase.
U.S. Postal Service® Web Site
Wirelessly print your pictures from your ANDROID Device to a KODAK Picture Kiosk.
Wirelessly transfer and print those fun, spontaneous everyday moments from your ANDROID
Smartphone or tablet to a KODAK Picture Kiosk and share your memories. It's fast, easy and convenient.
Check with retailer in your area to make sure their KODAK Picture Kiosk is Wi-Fi Connect enabled or visit the Kodak store locator at www.kodak.com/go/findakiosk
* Kiosk mode secure browser for Android Tablets and Smartphones
* Restrict users to browse only selected websites
* Complete device Lockdown preventing users from accessing any other apps or settings (Pro Version)
* Tabbed browsing
* Fullscreen mode
* HTML5 Support
* Flash Support
* Create Categories of URLs on home page for easir navigation
* Completely Hide HOME button and Disable bottom bar on Android 3.x Honeycomb devices (when used in conjunction with SureLock)
* Password protected access to browser settings
* Lock screen orientation to Landscape, Portrait or other modes
* Enable/Disable Zoom feature
* Show/Hide Title bar
* Show/Hide website address in the title bar
* Show/Hide busy indicator while loading web pages
* Stop device from auto suspend
* Browse local web pages on the device
* Configurable context or shortcut menu
* Launch SureFox Settings by tapping 5 times on back button or anywhere in the empty area on the screen within 3 seconds
* Import/Export settings to a xml file
* Remotely deploy configuration (http or file transfer)
* File download manager
SureFox integrates well with SureLock if you want to lockdown the Android device into full kiosk mode so that the users can only access SureFox and no other application on the device.
Check out online documentation at http://www.42gears.com/surefox/docs/android/index.html
Now all of your favorite McDonald’s™ services are available, right from your pocket!
Discover online ordering on your mobile, now available in our restaurants. Order and pay in one click and be served faster when you get to McDonald’s™.
How it works:
- Place an order and pay right from your Android
- You will receive a QR Code and order confirmation number
- Go to the McDonald’s where the order was placed and scan your QR Code or order confirmation number on the Easy Check-In Kiosk
- Pick-up your order at the check-out especially dedicated to online ordering users
Find and Get Directions to the closest McDonald’s
- Opening Hours
Check out the menu and latest products and build your own list of favorites
Plan your next Movie Night:
- Find the closest Movie Theater
- Get Directions between McDonald’s and the theater
- Watch Movie Trailers
- See what Time the Movie Plays
- Check out the weekly movies featured by McDonald’s ™
Hurry and Download the application now, you don’t want to miss out!
My KODAK MOMENTS gives you the freedom to do more with your smartphone photos when and where you want. Simply download the My KODAK MOMENTS App., select your photo(s) and create one of a kind photo products for pick up at your local Target or Bartell Drugs Stores. Choose 4x6, 5x7 Simple Picture Books (high quality hard-bound photo book that features one borderless photo per page), photo greeting cards or photos up to 8x10
Already in store? Wirelessly connect and transfer your photos to any Wi-Fi enabled KODAK Picture Kiosk to create prints, enlargements, photo books and more simply and securely.
Wi-Fi enabled kiosks are available at CVS/Pharmacies, Target, Bartell Drugs in the U.S. and Officeworks in Australia
This application uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., that uses performance cookies to anonymously record your usage of different functions in order to help provide the best application we can. By using the app, you agree that the app can place performance cookies on your device. If you do not want your usage recorded, you can turn off tracking in the set up menu with the "Allow Cookies" checkbox or do not install the app.
Welcome to the Amway Kiosk App for Europe and Russia!
The AMWAY Kiosk is the app for iPhone, iPad and Android tablets, that allows you to have all publications at hand when on the road or meeting with customers. The AMWAY Kiosk app currently features digital versions of:
• Product Brochure March 2013
• Home Product Manual.
We will be adding more publications very soon, so it’s worth checking out the app frequently.
Not only will this app ensure you have the product information you need at your fingertips, it will provide (where applicable):
• 360° view of products
• interactive content
• useful videos
• links to AMWAY websites and social media.
Plus much, much more, so let us surprise you!
Wirelessly transfer and print those fun, spontaneous everyday moments from your ANDROID smart phone or tablet to a KODAK Picture Kiosk and share your memories. It's fast, easy, and convenient.
Note 2: Free version has some limitations. Purchase a license to activate it to full version. In case of any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News: SureLock has been awarded Motorola Solutions Validated for ET1 Enterprise Tablet.
* Lock down Android smartphones and tablets into kiosk mode
* Restrict users to allowed applications only
* Completely Hide HOME button and Disable bottom bar (Might require some changes in your application)
* Show only selected Widgets (e.g. battery, wifi, weather etc) on SureLock Home screen and change their layout as you want
* Arrange allowed applications in Categories on Home screen
* Block user from playing games, browsing or installing unapproved applications, Complete Device Lock
* Block user from changing System Settings
* Admin can securely unlock the device with a password
* Selectively allow or block individual child windows of any application
* Per application password control
* Brand SureLock with your own corporate logo
* Auto launch application(s) at startup
* Custom title for allowed applications on home screen
* Hide icon : Allow an application without showing it on home screen
* Peripheral lockdown (wifi, bluetooth, auto-orientation, flight-mode, audio)
* Modify SureLock Settings right from SureMDM Web console
* Phone Locking feature: Whitelist/Blacklist phone numbers
* Set custom wallpaper on SureLock Home screen
* Relocate icons anywhere on the screen by using drag and drop
* Import/Export settings to xml
* Remotely deploy SureLock configuration (http or file transfer)
* Easily integrates SureFox (Special lockdown browser to restrict browsing to certain websites only)
Some of the supported devices:
(Note: This is not a comprehensive list. SureLock runs on almost all Android devices)
* Samsung Galaxy Tab
* Nexus 7
* Kindle Fire (1st generation)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 1 and S3
* Motorola Xoom
* Motorola ET1 (Awarded Motorola Solutions Validated)
* HTC Wildfire
* Zenithink C91
* Dell Streak 7
How to exit SureLock?
Tap in the empty area SureLock home screen 5 times within 3 seconds. Password prompt will be presented.
How to exit SureLock Single Application Mode?
Check out online documentation at http://www.42gears.com/surelock/docs/android/index.html
- Toutes les rubriques : pièce par pièce, maison de rêve, idées déco, maison pratique, guide shopping, design
- Les blogs cuisine, déco et maison de nos experts
- Les « plus populaires » pour retrouver les articles et les diapos les plus consultés par les lecteurs
- Nos meilleurs diaporamas photos et reportages vidéos
- La sauvegarde de vos articles favoris pour les retrouver en un clin d'œil
- La possibilité de s'abonner à la newsletter Maison et à la newsletter Gourmande
- Le partage de vos articles préférés par mail, sur Facebook, sur Twitter, par SMS etc.
> Une appli adaptée à vos besoins :
- Un confort de lecture garanti grâce à une maquette claire et élégante adaptée à l'écran de tous les smartphones Android
- Une navigation fluide et rapide grâce au défilement latéral qui permet de passer d'une rubrique à l'autre ou de faire défiler les articles de la même thématique
- Une application personnalisable grâce à la priorisation de l'ordre des rubriques et au paramétrage de la taille du texte
- Une version tablette optimisée pour une lecture agréable et intuitive de l’application sur tous les supports
- Découvrez l’application sur tablette Android des magazine Côté Sud, Côté Ouest, Côté Est et Côté Paris et la Une du dernier numéro en Kiosque
Bonne lecture sur l'appli Android de Côté Maison !
More from developer
WE'VE LOWERED THE PRICE!!
We are hard at work updating the Android version of Scan to Spreadsheet to match the features in our iPhone version. In the meantime, we've lowered the price, so buy now and get the upgrade later.
3. Inventory Spreadsheet Done!
Create spreadsheets using the barcode scanner in your Android Device. Use this for inventory, cycle count, or other times where scanning is needed.
A great option for bring your own device (BYOD) barcode scanning and/or inventory.
Simple way to create a list spreadsheet with bar codes.
Email CSV or MS Excel XML formats from your phone, iPad, or iPod.
The basic screen has 3 columns. 1 dedicated to barcode scanning. The other 2 columns for custom data.
A 7 column view is also available. Barcode scanning into any of these columns is available. To use, check the box next to the fields where you want barcode scanned data to go.
A time stamp is recorded for each scan.
Download the spreadsheet off the SD Card or email from your phone!
But then hours or even the whole day goes by and we realize we haven’t moved.
That is where Time to Move can help.
Randomly throughout the day, Time to Move will suggest exercises that you can do at your desk. As you complete each exercise, your time is tracked. So you can see you can get 30 minutes of exercise in a day.
This way you can exercise at your desk, exercise in your cubicle, or exercise at home watching TV. These small steps will go a long way.
1. Hit the play button.
2. A random time will be select between 20 and 45 minutes.
3. When the alarm goes off, you may answer cancel.
4. An exercise will be suggested.
5. Hit the pause button to get instructions on how to do the exercise.
6. MAKE SURE TO HIT THE DONE BUTTON!
This will track your time and start an new countdown.
7. As you do more, you will collect prizes and then you can post them to Facebook.
From the scores screen, you can email your workout history.
There are 20 random exercises in the EASY, MEDIUM and HARD level. Or 50 exercises in the ALL level, so there is plenty of variety.
To see your scores, exit the app, or change any settings. Press the Menu key on your Android.
So get Time to Move, because it's Time to Move!!!
You look down the tunnel and you see the tiles blocking your way. The only way through is to SMASH THEM!
With only 3 lightning balls at your disposal, can you smash the wall down?
Your finger is the paddle, tap the screen when the ball turns green to send it back. Hit it on an angle to change the ball's direction. Be careful, it gets tricky in the corners!
Gratuity uses an easy user interface to quickly do the data entry of your bill.
Simply tap the up/down buttons to enter the bill about for your meal.
Wait staff will love you!