ANDROID'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, YotaPhone, Archos, Kyocera and Kobo
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8.2 IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND THE LATEST ANDROID 5 LOLLIPOP:
• Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
• Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
• Protect individual sheets and cells in Excel for extra security
• Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
• Interactive form support for PDFs (checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, and more)
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Oxford Dictionary of English word lookup.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features - work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Interactive form support for PDFs: checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, etc.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand - single tap to move forward and double tap to move back.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides.
Chromecast /dual screen support
Only the Excel 2003 binary XLS format is supported.
Compatible with Dropbox for cloud support! (see https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dropbox.android)
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amwebexpert
Youtube tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DB8FDEF313638E8
Warning: Android 1.5 and 1.6 OS are supported but we have detected that Google "Cloud Print" feature may not work under Android 1.x for some devices.
Edit your spreadsheets on the go with one of the most user friendly editor for Microsoft Excel files (100% Excel compatible). Offers powerful data computation with support for 124 Excel functions, Drop Down List support (select values from a predefined list), cell, number and dates formatting, row and column sizes, filters, sorting, cut, copy, paste, undo, charting, exporting as PDF, etc.
Edit your Excel worksheets on the go!
See new "how-to's" online series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DB8FDEF313638E8&feature=plcp
Includes a "Macro" mechanism allowing to script the application. Although the Macro language is not compatible with VBA (Visual Basic Applications) it does allows for doing almost anything required by a Macro language.
Ways you can use the application:
- Create invoices from an Excel template, then email the invoice to customer directly (HTML or PDF)
- Design a worksheet with complex formulas and use it as a complex calculator
- Create an Excel form with cells to fill in with drop down lists and keep track of your customers survey
- Track GPS locations and add other tabular informations (Latitude, longitude and accuracy are written back into spreadsheet)
- These are just examples; it could also be something much better :-)
E-mail us for any problem at email@example.com: you will be surprized of the quick reply!
Office: PlanMaker Mobile is the only spreadsheet for Android that lets you open, edit, and save all your Microsoft Excel worksheets with all data, formulas, and formatting intact. It displays your Excel worksheets exactly like they look on your PC - it even displays the charts in your Excel files correctly and updates them!
► Edit and save all .xls and .xlsx files from Microsoft Excel 5.0 to 2013 seamlessly, without loss of data, formulas, or formatting
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft Excel files.
► Charts are not only correctly displayed but even updated if their underlying values change.
► More than 330 calculation functions (maths, financial maths, statistics, data analysis, date and time, etc.)
► Supports complex numbers and array functions
► Perpetual time format (20:00 + 5:00 is not 1:00 but 25:00) which also allows negative times
► PDF export directly from within the app
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and OneDrive directly from within the app
► Syntax highlighting and formula display help you quickly find errors in your calculations.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible number formatting (default, numeric, currency, accounting, date/time, percentage, scientific, user-defined)
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Freeze rows and/or columns
► Insert, view, and edit cell comments
► Insert, hide, and delete rows and columns
► Size and auto-size rows and columns
► Merge and split cells
► Line wrap and vertical text in cells
► Cell borders and shades
► Up to 255 worksheets per file
► Multi-level undo and redo
► Send worksheets by e-mail directly from Office: PlanMaker Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, XLS, XLSX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
Office: PlanMaker Mobile is the only spreadsheet for Android that truly deserves its name. Discover for yourself its superior compatibility with Microsoft Excel, the wide range of functions and the friendly user interface!
Imagine this: You can start a worksheet in Microsoft Excel on your PC, edit it using Office: PlanMaker Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft Excel. Everything stays intact, no formatting or data is lost. No other Android spreadsheet does this!
Supported file formats: PlanMaker, Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX, XLSM, XLTM), RTF, HTML, SYLK, dBASE, DIF, CSV, plain text in many encodings
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
ScanWritr is an essential document scanner & all-in-one mobile paperless office, perfect for business, educational and home use. It turns your Android device with a camera into a handy scanner, suitable for scanning various documents like contracts, articles, business cards, notes, receipts, warranty papers etc. Image capture is done with the help of Real-Time Edge Detection (auto crop).
This scanner app also excels in import options. It imports variety of document formats, such as odt, ods, odp, csv, svg, hwp and many others. Both scanned and imported documents can be visually enhanced using different filters offered by ScanWritr.
ScanWritr's feature list:
● Camera-based Document Scanner (scan documents with your phone)
● Real-Time Edge Detection (Auto Crop)
● Image Enhancement
● Document Import (pdf, doc, docx, pptx, odt, ods, odp, csv, svg, hwp and other formats)
● Adding Text to Pictures & Form Filling (Writing Tool)
● Signing (signature tool)
● Text Annotation (Marker Tool)
● Fax (outbound, requires the purchase of fax tokens)
● Print (via Google Cloud Print)
● Cloud Sharing (via Drop Box, Google Drive, One Drive, Box)
● PDF Converter (converts imported or scanned documents to PDF, converts PDF to JPG)
● Social Media Connectivity (share via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
Scan & Import
ScanWritr allows you to use the camera on your mobile device as a document scanner. The scanning is made easy with the help of advanced features of high-end portable scanner applications, such as Automatic Edge Detection (real-time auto crop) and Image Enhancement. If you already have a document, you can simply import it directly from your device, email, cloud etc. Since ScanWritr is also a PDF converter, the imported documents can be in PDF format, among many others.
Write on images & Fill out forms
This is a feature that makes our mobile scanner app stand out from the crowd. ScanWritr is not just a document scanner and PDF converter but also a digital form filling app, which lets you write on image. Once you have scanned the printed form, or opened the document from your device, it is time to easily fill it out using ScanWritr's Text Input Feature. Use the Marker Tool to annotate specific words or sections of your document. Now you may want to sign it using the Signature Tool and you are ready to store and/or share it.
Store (archive) & Share
That important document has been scanned or imported, Automatic Edge Detection (auto crop) has worked its magic, the image has been enhanced and the edges are sharp. You might have used the Marker Tool and you’ve added your signature – either way our handy document scanner has safely stored your document on the mobile device and it can be easily accessible through app’s document finder bar. Now you can e-mail it as PDF. Does the recipient require the document to be sent by fax? No problem – you can easily fax the document at an affordable price. Maybe you want to share it with all your friends? ScanWritr has it covered with its Social Media and Cloud Connectivity.
Some services (i.e. faxing, converting) require a network connection, for which user's carrier fees may apply.
Faxing service uses a prepaid fax token balance system. No subscriptions required.
Feel free to rate us, give us feedback and visit/follow us!
It can read and write xls (Excel 95/97-2003), pxl (Pocket Excel), csv (Comma Separated Values) and txt (Tab-Delimited Text) files.
The number of sheets per file and the number of open files is limited only by the available memory.
You can manipulate data using 327 worksheet functions, filters, sorting, data validation and goal seeking.
It can display charts and drawings, and you can automate tasks using the Excel4 macro language with 185 macro functions.
The interface (menus, dialogs and messages) language can be selected dynamically from: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
If you have any questions or comments on the software, please send an e-mail to the address below.
In addition to editing your MS Office files, purchasing Documents To Go Premium unlocks the ability to:
• Access files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive/OneDrive
• Synchronize files between your device and Windows computer
• Access password protected files
• Remove ads
Note: You must have the Documents To Go-Free Office Suite AND the Premium Key installed in order to unlock the Premium Key features.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB, and to various cloud services.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (2007/2008/2010/2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Arabic, and traditional & simplified Chinese.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
FAST SCANNER FEATURES:
+ Scan documents
Fast Scanner scans any type of documents, ranging from a receipt to multiple pages book.
+ Export to PDF file
All scanned documents are exported as industry-standard PDF file. You can add new pages or delete existed pages within the PDF file.
+ Email scanned documents
Just scan any documents and tap "Send" button.
+ Extremely Fast
Fast Scanner is optimized to run very fast.
+ Multiple editing support scanned document
Fast Scanner support a lot of image editing options so you can make the scanned images as easy to read as possible.
+ Scans are saved to your device as images or PDFs.
+ Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds or fax apps.
+ Printing via Cloud Print or other print apps.
+ Universal - a single app that works on phone and tablet too.
This is Fast Scanner Free app but you have:
- UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SCAN DOCUMENTS.
- UNLIMITED ANY FEATURE.
Fast Scanner: a little app that scans everything!
We are committed to provide frequently updated versions to all of our users. You only buy Fast Scanner once and get all FREE updated version later.
• Hosted entirely from your Google Drive
• Work with your data directly from the Sheets web browser interface
• Unlock complete access with a one time in-app purchase. Within any Sheets database, tap the request tracker button at the top right of the screen, then tap the "Buy" button.
• All updates are seamlessly synchronized to all users
• Completely free for light to moderate data usage
• Attach photos, spreadsheets and other documents
• Integrated barcode scanner for data input or for searching
• No advertisements
• No restrictions for commercial use
• Powerful searching, sorting, grouping and filtering accessible even when offline.
• Build custom solutions using Text, Images, Files, URLs, Image URLs, Barcodes, Item References, Email Addresses, Encrypted Values, Phone Numbers, Coordinates, Numbers, Currency, Dates, Times, Durations, Ratings, Booleans and Selection Values
• Import and export data in CSV format
• Integrated help documentation
• Full support for Unicode so data input in many languages is supported
In addition, you can unlock the Genius Scan+ features which allow you to export your scans wherever you want: Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone that supports JPEG or PDF files.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. Typically, when you take a photo of a picture, you are not perfectly aligned and the light is not perfect. Genius Scan takes care of that for you.
Still not convinced? Genius Scan has more than 15 million users and has been featured multiple times.
But first, the key features (aka.: what makes this scanner different from the camera)
- Detects page frame and corrects perspective
- Enhances the scan with color or black-and-white post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPG or PDF
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
- Export documents to any app supporting JPG or PDF files
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Wondering how our users use Genius Scan?
- To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
- On the road, to archive receipts
- To make a copy when you have no copier available
- To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department". - AppPicker.com
"Great scanner! It replaced my flatbed scanner for all my documents"
"This scanner app works great and is easy to use. I played with it for a few minutes and actually got some work done. Superb!" - rafirondon
"One word: awesome... and useful" - farewellraymond
Inventory Tracker makes it easy to track your inventory, sales, payment, shipment and balance sheet on yearly, monthly, weekly and daily basis. It can also transfer the data into a spreadsheet to create your inventory report. It's the excellent Android inventory tracking app for business or warehouse administrators, sales people, managers and business owners.
• Barcode scanner: User can use the built-in barcode scanner or barcode scanner app from ZXing Team.
• Password Protection: User can set password to prevent unauthorized user to open Commission Tracker.
• Currency: Support 37 most used currencies.
• Auto completion: Inventory Tracker has an artificial intelligence built in designed to remember the item related information. Once the item is selected, other information will be automatically filled in.
• Auto Default Values: Previous used values will be used as default values for next data entry.
• User-extendable Database: User can always extend database to have more inventory items, categories, companies, locations, suppliers and clients. User defined information will be saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Inventory Items, Categories, Companies, Locations, Suppliers and Clients
• Import feature: For information about inventory item, category, company, location, client and supplier, user can use this feature to import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Database backup and restore: Backup/restore database to/from SD card, Dropbox™ or Google Drive.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Send report: User can send report file in CSV or HTML format by email, Dropbox™ and Google™ Drive.
• Filters: Filters Item, Category, Company, Location, Supplier/client, Payment and Shipment information are available in Inventory Log viewer. User can use them by click on the Menu button on the phone
• User Assistance: User can turn on or off the automatic tips on how to use Inventory Tracker.
• Detail view and summary: User can see yearly, monthly, weekly and daily Inventory Log detail and summary. By click on the menu button on the phone, user can use data type filters.
• Balance sheet based on items.
• Optional column: In Inventory Log viewer, user has options to select an optional column to display item, category, company, location or notes.
• Charts and diagrams: User can see monthly inventory summary in charts and diagrams. User can also user data type filters to change data for the diagrams.
• Auto database backup: It allows the program to automatically back up database before program exits.
• Tap to Sort: In Inventory Log viewer, user also can click on the column header to sort inventory records.
• Duplicate record: By long tap on the selected item in Inventory Log viewer, user can have menu to duplicate the selected record.
• Install and run from SD card: User can switch Inventory Tracker storage location between phone and SD card.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600,1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
- "Clean all data"
- "Create backup copy”
- "Restore backup copy"
- the purchase of the full version automatically transfers the data from the FREE version
The most important characteristics of the program:
- inbuilt barcode scanner employing the camera of a mobile device
- stock level as at a given date and hour exportable to Excel
- warehouse documents: Goods Received Note, Goods Issued Note, Inventory
- adding items to documents by scanning codes or browsing the item list
- history of warehouse transfers for a chosen item
- browsing through warehouse history of documents and their content
- editing or removing the last warehouse document
- quick search of items by names or codes
- editing the item list, ascribing codes with a scanner
- adding own units of measurement and removing unused units
- changing the date of the documents (introduction of historical data)
- export of documents’ content to Excel (including inventory)
- expanded inventory-creating options, automatically supporting the following functions:
+ displaying a list of items, which are not in the inventory, with a quick addition option
+ automatic adding of outstanding items to the inventory together with their current stock levels
+ automatic adding of items outstanding from the inventory with zero stock level
+ saving incomplete inventories with a possibility of finishing them at a later date
+ the procedure of approving the inventory with an automatic correction of stock levels
+ report on differences before and after the inventory, with the items with different stock levels marked in colour and a recap of differences and values
+ the deletion of the inventory is possible during as well as after conclusion and approval of the inventory
The support of prices is optional. You can keep only a quantitative register of items without entering prices onto the documents. If you work with prices, you can enter different purchase prices for the same item. When an item with several purchase prices is issued, the program automatically averages the prices, in keeping with the FIFO rule. This means that the proposed price upon issue is a weighted average of purchase prices for the items available in stock. There is also an option of changing the price manually when issuing items, or entering your own selling price not related to the purchase price.
When conducting an inventory the program also proposes a weighted average purchase price, so that the value of the item would not change, if the stock did not change. The inventory also allows you to change the values of the items manually. The inventory is a document which defines amounts and values of items anew – so when issuing items the program analyses the item history since the last inventory.
The incorporated barcode reader recognizes the following code formats:
codes on products: EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN, UPC-A, UPC-E
industrial codes: Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, ITF, RSS
two-dimensional codes: QR Code, Data Matrix
For the reader to work correctly, the camera should be equipped with autofocus and flash for illuminating the codes in dark rooms. Without these functions the recognition of codes may be impossible, or it may require placing the code at an appropriate distance from the camera, so that it captures focus. You can also use an external reader, e.g. Bluetooth operating as a keyboard entering the codes.
The barcode may be any string of signs, not necessarily a concrete type of code. The field may also be used for another purpose, e.g. as a unique index, which will facilitate finding the item. The barcodes in the database must be unique.
The program features an incorporated user manual and the possibility of contacting its creators.
Droid Scan is a mobile app that turns your phone or tablet into a portable document scanner. With Droid Scan you can transform images captured with your camera into professional multi-page PDF documents in just a few clicks.
** Please try free version first (Droid Scan Lite) to make sure this app is compatible with your device.
** 24 hour money back guarantee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not satisfied.
Droid Scan Pro has these unique, state of the art features:
- Batch processing, including turbo capture and batch convert, so that multi-page documents can be created with just a few taps.
- Document shape recognition, for perfectly shaped, professional-looking scans in standard formats like US Letter, US Legal, A4, A3, etc.
- Support for architectural and engineering paper sizes.
- Ultra high resolution scans that preserve most of the pixels in the original photo after conversion and enhancement.
- Built-in integration with OCR by Google Drive.
- Compatible with OCR by Evernote and Google Goggles.
- Built-in integration with Box OneCloud.
- Compatible with most cloud storage providers including Box and Dropbox.
Turn your mobile phone into a document scanner that goes where you go. Convert any snapshot into a highly readable JPEG or PDF by fixing geometry, contrast, and color.
Record business cards, white boards, full page documents, and receipts. On-phone conversion: complete confidentiality, no subscription fees.
Multiple resolutions available from low-res, suitable for quick sharing via email, to highest fidelity reproductions suitable for OCR and printed copy.
Automatic recognition of document shapes like US Letter, A4, Business card, and more.
Easy creation of multi-page PDF documents and ZIP files using the built-in scan gallery.
Share via Gmail, Box, Dropbox, and many more.
** Droid Incredible users should read the Camera FAQ for their device: http://goo.gl/0zYO5
** We have just added a new Evernote FAQ: http://goo.gl/84KwQ
** Scanning sensitive documents? You're safe. See detailed information about privacy: http://goo.gl/7Kg5v
** Please note: If you use the capture feature on a tablet without a rear facing camera, Droid Scan may open the front facing camera, but this is not the intended method for using the app on a tablet. Droid Scan on tablets is intended for users who use another device to capture images, and cloud storage (for example, Picasa, Box OneCloud, Dropbox) to access the images on the tablet.
What permissions are used for:
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Uploading images to a web service; sending anonymous statistics about app use to Google Analytics.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: Saving scans on the SD card.
VIEW WI-FI STATE/VIEW NETWORK STATE: Checking for an Internet connection before attempting to upload images to a web service.
1. Update, modify and maintain your contacts easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
2. Sends all of your contacts to you from your phone in a convenient zip file by email, SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box! Contact photos are sent, too!
3. You don’t need to share your contacts with Yahoo or other websites in order to have a backup. The export file contains ALL of your contacts in a convenient, easy format.
4. Restoring or changing contacts from the spreadsheet is as simple as uploading the file to your phone via USB, email, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box. It couldn't be easier.
5. You can print a hardcopy of your phone contacts.
6. You can now export phone contacts to an Excel file which can then be imported to Outlook Contacts directly.
7. You can also import contacts from an Excel file that has been exported from Outlook to your phone.
8. You can now export/import phone contacts to/from a Gmail CSV-format file(UTF-8 encoded or Unicode encoded).
9. All Contact fields except Ringtones can be exported/imported.
10. You can organise your contacts into groups easily on a spreadsheet and also assign a contact to multiple groups.
11. You can remove all phone contacts or groups before importing your organized contacts.
12. Support 10,000+ contact entries.
13. All column headers and labels in the Excel file are localized.
14. Export an Excel file with all photos included - this makes the contacts in your spreadsheet look better.
15. You can password protect your export file.
16. Export/Import contacts to/from a VCF file.
17. Schedule backup. The app can backup all contacts to SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive and Box automatically.
18. The lite version allow you to export or import first 300 entries, The full version has no limit.
Tutorial videos on youtube is now available (KEYWORD: “samyuapp”).
Excel Contacts Photos Export Import Sync Gmail Outlook csv Backup Restore usb WiFi Email ExcelContacts
Quick PDF Scanner offers portable mobile document scanning with a range of advanced custom camera features.
• Batch scanning for multipage documents.
• Ability to zoom in or out for detailed review of scanned pages.
• Camera grid during scanning that can be switched on or off.
• Different scene and focus modes for best document scanning.
• Different picture sizes supported.
• Page rotation to 90 clockwise and counterclockwise.
• Ability to configure the flash when scanning.
• Set image capture orientation to best fit your documents.
• Configurable color effects, antibanding, white balance and exposure compensation.
~~~Intelligent Import of External Images~~~
The application allows you to import images from your device, Internet sources or clouds.
• Ability to browse and import objects from external device storage.
• Import of BMP, GIF, PNG, WEBP and JPEG image formats.
• Import of images from different sources as Facebook, Picasa, Google+ and many others via their Gallery albums.
• Import from cloud storage applications as Dropbox via the corresponding Android apps.
~~~Advanced PDF Export and Configuration~~~
Quick PDF Scanner allows you to create, rearrange and configure your PDF documents to get the best visualization and quality.
• Ability to select page size – from the commonly used A4 and letter formats to any custom selected size.
• Ability to create a cover page for a document to be shown as a thumbnail in the document list.
• Ability to delete, add, copy and move pages in documents.
• Merging of documents.
• Ability to select page orientation.
• Individual pages can be saved as JPEG images.
• Support of a range of different page formats, margins, different quality and resolutions when creating images.
• Advanced PDF document configuration that can be applied to the whole document or a single page.
~~~Easy Document Management and Sharing~~~
With Quick PDF Scanner you can easily browse, manage, store and share your PDF documents and archives.
• Ability to rename, delete and copy documents.
• Favorite and Recently used document folders for easy access to selected or last used documents.
• Sorting of documents by their name, number of pages and time of creation.
• Filtering of documents by their names.
• Searching by document name.
• Sharing via email or Bluetooth.
• Ability to share pages or documents to cloud storages such as Google Drive, Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote and SkyDrive.
• Sharing between different devices via WiFi direct.
Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application. It allows opening office productivity application documents located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email. It offers zooming in and out of documents, searching inside documents, copying text from documents as well as printing documents via Google Cloud Print. And it even offers reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx) aloud via Android's text-to-speech functionality.
The following file formats are currently supported:
- OpenOffice.org 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
- OpenOffice.org 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
- Microsoft Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel, only plain cell values), .pptx (Powerpoint)
- Microsoft Office 97 formats: .doc (Word, plain text extraction only)
- PDF (experimenal on Android 4.4 and lower, needs to be activated in the app settings)
- Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
- Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
- Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
- When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
- Password-protected Microsoft Office documents cannot be opened
In-app purchases can be used to upgrade to the full version.
Ad-supported version. Permissions required for displaying the ads.
If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don't like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about "missing" features the software never promised to have...
Scan barcodes into;
- Google Docs Forms (spreadsheets)
- Any web site
- Your own intranet web site
Scan to Web provides Android device users with a basic web browser and the ability to scan into web fields on web pages the user has browsed to.
A great option for bring your own device (BYOD). Use your own website for scanning inventory, check in/out sheets, attendance; any number of business related problems can be solved with Scan to Web.
No external hardware is needed. Scan to Web uses the camera scanner in your smartphone or tablet to scan barcodes.
Open any web page or search engine and scan any barcode instead of typing.
To scan into a web page;
- Scan to place barcode result wherever cursor is on the web page.
- If text field is not active, scan result will be entered in first text field available
- If Submit on Scan setting is ON, the web page will “Submit” after the scan result
- Scan Suffix: Submit on Scan or Do nothing. Determines what the web site will do after a scan
- Home page: URL of the home page in the app
But then hours or even the whole day goes by and we realize we haven’t moved.
That is where Time to Move can help.
Randomly throughout the day, Time to Move will suggest exercises that you can do at your desk. As you complete each exercise, your time is tracked. So you can see you can get 30 minutes of exercise in a day.
This way you can exercise at your desk, exercise in your cubicle, or exercise at home watching TV. These small steps will go a long way.
1. Hit the play button.
2. A random time will be select between 20 and 45 minutes.
3. When the alarm goes off, you may answer cancel.
4. An exercise will be suggested.
5. Hit the pause button to get instructions on how to do the exercise.
6. MAKE SURE TO HIT THE DONE BUTTON!
This will track your time and start an new countdown.
7. As you do more, you will collect prizes and then you can post them to Facebook.
From the scores screen, you can email your workout history.
There are 20 random exercises in the EASY, MEDIUM and HARD level. Or 50 exercises in the ALL level, so there is plenty of variety.
To see your scores, exit the app, or change any settings. Press the Menu key on your Android.
So get Time to Move, because it's Time to Move!!!
You look down the tunnel and you see the tiles blocking your way. The only way through is to SMASH THEM!
With only 3 lightning balls at your disposal, can you smash the wall down?
Your finger is the paddle, tap the screen when the ball turns green to send it back. Hit it on an angle to change the ball's direction. Be careful, it gets tricky in the corners!
Gratuity uses an easy user interface to quickly do the data entry of your bill.
Simply tap the up/down buttons to enter the bill about for your meal.
Wait staff will love you!