Lucky Plants is an important application for a careful mistress which reminds about the necessity of watering plants and fertilizing them in an apartment, a house or in the garden.
If you wish to permanently remember about the care for plants, this application is just what you need! The Lucky plants interface has been translated into 16 languages in the world. Changing of lingual settings is available in the application.
The capability of the application:
1. Reminding about watering the flowers;
2. Reminding about fertilizing the flowers;
3. Display of recommendations on the individual care when adding a new plant;
4. Setting of notification time;
5. Setting of watering or fertilizing frequency individually for each plant;
6. Tracking the development of your plants according to the individual schedules;
7. Adding the individual notes about your favourites;
8. A huge atlas of plants with a recommended mode of care which includes the information about more than 380 house plants;
9. Creation and choice of a photo from the gallery while saving plants and notes;
10. Sharing the information about your plants in social communities: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, VK
How the application works:
The application is intuitively clear and very simple, created especially for a careful mistress.
1. Add a new plant, write its name;
2. Take a photo of it or choose a photo from the catalogue;
3. Set a watering interval according to the recommendations or yourself;
4. You can also set a fertilizing interval according to the recommendations or yourself;
5. Besides, you can add a width and height for graphic display of development of your green favourite;
6. Choose the notification time for watering and/or fertilizing on the page of “Settings”;
7. All is done! Lucky Plants will remind you when the plant should be watered or fertilized;
8. The plants needing your care today, you can always find on the page of “Water today” or “Fertilize today”.
9. After watering or fertilizing the plant, it should be marked as “watered” or “fertilized”;
10. The capability of adding and browsing the notes is available on the page of your plant.
Add all your favourites, water and fertilize them or even watch the shoots of seeds noting the progress of plant growth in graphics or notes which you never forget!