- Real-time leaderboard with player shelf allowing quick access to player scorecards, profile, and video
- Live player scorecards now featuring SHOT TRAILS, PLAY BY PLAY, and LIVE STATS
- Groupings view with TEE TIMES and LOCATION information
- Access to LIVE Video for every PGA TOUR event (requires OS 4.0+)
- VOD including tournament highlights, round recaps, player features, and more
- Course detail with hole layouts, descriptions, and live stats for each hole
- Schedule for the entire season
- All the latest news from PGATOUR.com
- Alert notifications for following your favorite Tour and players
- Champions Tour, Web.com Tour, PGA TOUR Latinoamerica, PGA TOUR Canada, and PGA TOUR China Coverage
more than 1000 leagues, 10.000 teams and 100.000 players from countries all over the world.
Super fast push notifications to never miss a goal!
Interested in more background? Tons of statistics, videos and images from your favorite players/teams
All functionality is completely free.
- Schedules/fixtures overviews per country/league
- Live tables during soccer matches
- Live football statistics (ball possession, shots on goal etc)
- Player information + video's
- Team information + video's
- Match voting
- Match videos
- Commenting and chats
- ....and many more
You are missing something? Tell us and we will build it for you within a week!
Go Swim is the place to go for all things swimming. The Go Swim app is the easiest way for you to connect with all that Go Swim has to offer:
*Free drills with video
*A "fan wall"
*Free weekly inspiration
*The latest swimming news
*And much much more
- Informations et statistiques des partants
- Cotes PMU et leur évolution
- Pronos : un pronostic par course PMU
- Résultats et rapports + photo d’arrivée des chevaux
- Vidéos : émissions Quinté Net et interviews
- View distances to the tee, front, back, and middle of the green, as well as par for each hole
- Interactive shot positioning: simply touch the shot target to move it and get instantly updated distances
- Full aerial zoom capability
- Pro Tips: take a tip from the pros on how to play the hole with our built-in Pro Tip feature
- Easy to use scorecard for up to four players
- Add players manually or from your device's address book
- Auto-populates par for each hole and allows you to simply add or subtract from par
- Track player side-bets using the Player Bets feature
- Email your full scorecard at the end of a round to yourself or to a friend to show off your skills
- Easy to use GPS-based range finder to see accurate distances to each hole in ground-breaking augmented reality
OTHER CLUB-SPECIFIC APP FEATURES INCLUDE
- Book tee times
- Access the club's Facebook page to check-in or drop a comment
- Real-time weather forecast
- Special offers
- Club contact information
- Car Finder: save the location of your vehicle in the app when you park, so you can easily navigate back to your vehicle
- In-app camera: capture those great moments on the course without having to switch apps
Download today and put the entire Tarpon Woods Golf Club in your pocket!
The Power Whip® training aid only does ONE thing.
And it does that ONE thing better than anything else on the Planet !
It enables you to learn how to create the Lag of a Tour Pro.
LAG gives you immediate improvement in every facet of your Golf game - from chipping thru Driving !
What Beta Tester’s Are Saying
“I’m 74 years old, have been playing golf for over 60 years, over the last 20 years I have been losing distance that I incorrectly attributed to aging — lately averaging 200 yards with my driver. After using the Power Whip, I have regained the distance I had 20 yrs ago — I’ve added 40+ yds to my drives, hitting greens in regulation and chipping like a maniac! On the #4 hole on our course, I hit a drive 262 yards — and, haha, not wind aided. I haven’t hit it this far on #4 in 20 years. This product truly gives you the ability to create the LAG of a tour pro.”
— Frank, Leawood, KS
“I hit #14 in regulation last nite — first time I’ve done that in 5 years. I never realized that I could swing this easy and have it go so far!”
— Kent, Leawood, KS
“I shot a 78 last week, first time in 5 years. This Power Whip has me hitting the ball like I was 24 again!”
— Sandy, Kansas City, MO
The Power Whip® — The most efficient way to develop and retain the FEEL of the golf swing of the tour pros is to constantly ‘experience’ the FEEL of LAG. To learn LAG and keep it, there’s nothing better than the Power Whip®. Since the Power Whip® lets you learn the FEEL of LAG — it also becomes the fastest and easiest way to learn to cure casting and coming over the top.
Power Whip® — you don’t have to change your swing to get way better — you just need to learn how to create LAG.
Bringing you closer than ever to the beauty and excitement of the Masters Tournament in Augusta, GA on April 6-12, the official app of the Masters provides the most comprehensive digital coverage available.
The newly redesigned Official Masters Tournament app includes:
LIVE SIMULCAST OF MASTERS BROADCAST COVERAGE
- Watch the LIVE simulcast of CBS weekend coverage on Saturday and Sunday
EIGHT ADDITIONAL LIVE STREAMS OF VIDEO CONTENT
- Wednesday’s Par 3 Contest
- Tournament play at Amen Corner (Hole Nos. 11, 12, and 13)
- Tournament play at Hole Nos. 15 and 16
- Two channels of Featured Group play on the second nine
- Masters In-Depth – A live highlights channel during ESPN and CBS broadcast
- Masters On the Range – Special analysis from a live-streamed Practice Range show starting Monday, April 6th through Sunday, April 12th.
- Masters Green Jacket Ceremony at the conclusion of Tournament play
All video will be displayed in beautiful full-screen, HD-quality, viewable with 3G or better and Wi-Fi connections.
(Live video is available to view in the United States only.)
EXCLUSIVE LIVE SCORING
- Interact with the live Leader Board, which features up-to-the-minute scoring and video highlights of the greatest moments on the course
- Detailed hole information with imagery and flyover videos.
- Live radio coverage of the Masters Tournament starting Thursday, April 9th.
- A round by round view of each day’s pairings that includes player action shots and easy navigation to find the tee time of any player.
- Latest news and commentary of the 2015 Tournament
- On-demand video highlights, feature clips and player interviews
- Photo galleries of daily tournament action, rich course imagery and the tournament’s illustrious historical moments.
Player information, push notification alerts, and all of the latest news and live text updates from the grounds of the Masters Tournament.
Designed by Jack Nicklaus II and opened in 1991, Legacy Golf Links has long been a local favorite. Renovated in 2011 with brand new greens, this 7,004-yard, 18-hole course is a must play when visiting the Sandhills of North Carolina. In addition to four par 3s, which are as beautiful and challenging as any in the area, the course's finishing hole — "The Bear" — was once rated one of the toughest holes in North Carolina. However, with a number of tee options, golfers of all levels find the course very playable with a number of wonderful vistas.
Crafted with nods to the design philosophies of a long list of legendary golf course architects, The Monument's ever-changing personality packs an unending list of surprises for players of every level. Borrowing traits from designers like Donald Ross, Dr. Alister Mackenzie, Robert Trent Jones, George Fazio, and Pete Dye, The Monument lives up to its name as it pays homage to some of the game's most important influences — with holes dedicated to noteworthy players and key contributors. The course itself requires a complete game, with demanding fairways, and undulating greens that reward careful planning. From the opening tee shot high atop Boyne Mountain through the signature island green on the 18th hole, The Monument embodies the best of BOYNE Golf — with stunning vistas and unforgettable challenges that will call you back, time and time again.
The tree-lined fairways of Anaheim Hills Golf Course are a local favorite and frequent escape for some of Orange County's most dedicated and accomplished golfers. Located just minutes from Disneyland, we welcome visitors and locals alike to enjoy the incredible value of daily tee times and pristine course conditions -all nestled right in the heart of Orange County. For over 40 years, Anaheim Hills Golf Course has offered a fun, accessible and challenging par-71 course with memorable drives and eclectic terrain. From the old growth Sycamore on the 1st to the dog-legged right on the 3rd, we pride ourselves in offering a course as unique and special as our surroundings. Take a break from the city as you enjoy the rolling native landscape, the gorgeous California Spanish-Mediterranean architecture, and the expanse of our expertly maintained facilities. Every aspect of our grounds has been designed to specifically complement the natural beauty of our location and our course.
For over 55 years, Woodhaven Country Club has offered a premier golfing experience for members and their guests. Our member-friendly, 18-hole course has a consistently high quality of turf each year due to the care of our outstanding superintendent. The fairways and tees are a lush Bermuda grass, and the well-manicured bent grass greens are Woodhaven’s pride and joy. The back nine is characterized by rolling hills and tree-lined fairways, while the front nine is significantly longer and more challenging. Woodhaven Country Club offers many types of golf memberships to meet your individual needs. We also offer golf outings for corporations and charities.
Described as the "Augusta of the North," Baywood Greens is a joy to behold and to play. Baywood is an 18-hole, par-72, championship public golf course with both Woodside and Waterside nines. By far the most visually spectacular golf course in Delaware, Baywood was recently honored with the No.1 ranking by Golf Digest's Best in State for 2011—2012. Located in Long Neck, Delaware, minutes from Delaware's famed beaches, Baywood offers five sets of tee boxes ranging from 3,539 yards to 6,983 yards. Taking on the famous "island fairway" of hole 14 is sure to excite the most tenured golfer, while the course design allows for players of all skill levels to enjoy Baywood. Not to be missed is the beautiful landscaping and surrounding community, as well as the state-of-the-art practice facility and full-service clubhouse.
No ordinary golf course receives the kind of acclaim and international praise that has been given to Talamore's 18-hole course since it's opening. Designed by Rees Jones, this 7,020-yard course was ranked in the top five new courses in America in 1992 by Golf digest. Jones said, "This is a position course. Length isn't going to benefit the long hitter. What I'm trying to do is require thinking. ... There's a challenge in the course that's meant to add to the enjoyment of the game. After all, golf is supposed to be fun."
Witness the revival. Embrace the challenge. We are extremely proud of the serene and well-manicured grounds here at Landa Park Golf Course, New Braunfels. Our 18-hole public course covers a 122-acre spread, combining a challenging layout with spectacular Texas Hill Country views.
The finest golf courses don't claim their environment: they embrace it. Situated above Bay Harbor, Crooked Tree Golf Club clearly reflects that mandate, and reflects BOYNE's commitment to the exceptional — making it an essential course for any avid golfer seeking the best that Michigan has to offer. Carved through stands of centuries-old hardwood, the fairways of the first nine holes are lined by old growth trees — creating stunning sightlines from one hole to the next. The course begins to open back up on number 14, and finishes with a dramatic flair, offering stunning views of Lake Michigan's Little Traverse Bay. Recently, Arthur Hills and his team of architects set out to enhance the playability of the course with a range of improvements to holes 16, 17, and 18. Enhancements to the tee boxes, fairways, and greens on these holes have left an immediate impact, offering a truly spectacular finish to your round.
Bay Harbor Golf Club showcases 27 holes of play consisting of three distinct courses. The Links stretches along the rocky coastline for more than a mile of 140-foot cliffs in the wind, waves and ancient sand dunes as your backdrop. The Quarry nine is situated on an old abandoned shale quarry and is arguably the most visually unique course built in the Midwest. And cut into hardwoods, The Preserve nine has incredible topographic variety with a dramatic finish on Lake Michigan.
Each year, The Alpine at Boyne Mountain Resort plays host to one of Michigan's PGA Majors — the Tournament of Champions. And once you've played the course, you'll understand why. With its spectacular mountain setting and panoramic views toward Deer Lake, its surroundings are every bit as breathtaking as its noteworthy design. With the first tees a full mile cart ride to the top of Boyne Mountain, The Alpine starts on a high point — both figuratively and literally. Known for its open, playable layout that trends down the mountain, solid drives are rewarded and its forgiving greens can bolster confidence in your short game. The course is designed for players of every level, with a diverse array of hazards, twists and turns that provide a number of different ways to approach each and every hole.
Blackstone National Golf Club was conceived by Michael Gordon owner, and Rees Jones, world-renowned golf architect, back in 1997. Michael felt that hiring one of the best architects in the world was going to be key to the success of Blackstone. The concept was simple, to bring a classic, well designed golf course to the public. Most of the good golf courses where private, and the public ones of good quality were far and few between. We let Rees approve the site before it was purchased, when he saw the site and how big it was, 275 acres of rolling terrain, his eyes lit up and he said, let's build a golf course. Three years later the project was complete. We are celebrating our 15th year. We have been ranked in the top 10 public courses in Massachusetts by the reputable Golf week magazine. We are honored to be in that company. The course has multiple tees so players of all abilities can enjoy this wonderful golf course. A GPS yardage system is on all the golf carts, so your yardage is always accurate to the pin. Centrally located, Blackstone is in Sutton just off the Massachusetts turnpike. It is only 50 minutes from Boston, 15 minutes from Worcester, 30 minutes from providence, 55 minutes from Hartford.
Whether you're looking to improve your game, or just want somewhere to spend a relaxing afternoon, everything comes together here at our Orlando golf course, like no other in the area. Grand Cypress Golf Club offers 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf. A truly diverse selection of Orlando golf. The 27-hole North/South/East Course provides the ultimate test of accuracy while the 18-hole New Course provides a Scottish links masterpiece. Grand Cypress Golf Club is open to resort guests, tournaments, memberships, and limited public play.
Located just minutes from the historic Village of Pinehurst, North Carolina, the Mid South Club is one of the Carolinas' most attractive private residential golf communities. Five hundred forty five acres of longleaf pine forests, lakes and gently rolling hillsides provide a backdrop for a place of beauty and serenity. The Mid South Club Arnold Palmer signature golf course offers its members a challenging yet enjoyable layout to test their skills. We invite you to explore all that the Mid South Club and the Village of Pinehurst area have to offer.