OPEN DE ESPANA
VOLVO CHINA OPEN
MADEIRA ISLAND OPEN
VOLVO WORLD MATCH PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP
BMW PGA CHAMPIONSHIP
NAJETI HOTELS ET GOLFS OPEN
BMW INTERNATIONAL OPEN
OPEN DE FRANCE
THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP
WGC - BRIDGESTONE INVITATIONAL
US PGA CHAMPIONSHIP
JOHNNIE WALKER CHAMPIONSHIP
OMEGA EUROPEAN MASTERS
ALFRED DUNHILL LINKS CHAMPIONSHIP
PERTH INTERNATIONAL GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
WGC - HSBC CHAMPIONS
DP WORLD TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP, DUBAI…
There are 3 Blog feeds to keep you up to date with all the news from the tournaments and from the players.
There's 2 photo albums, Facebook, Twitter feeds and video coaching plus some great videos from the Official Youtube channel.
Don't trawl the internet trying to pull all this great information together when you can download this app and have everything in one spot and at your finger tips day or night.
Just download the app and start enjoying everything it has to offer today – never miss another Golf score or result again.
There's no email sign up just enjoy the great experience this app can bring to you.
As a bonus, this handy app also gives you access to all the local news and events in your area.
DISCLAIMER: All names, trademarks and images are copyright of their respective owners. The use of any names, copyrights, trademarks or photos have been used for descriptive purposes only and not to show endorsement or permission to use. This is completely unofficial, and created for fans.
* Discover the mental game.
* Learn the basics.
* Find out how your stance plays a role.
* Learn about chipping.
* Discover common mistakes.
* Discover where your average score should be.
* Find out the difference between steel and graphite shafts.
* Discover how to hold your club.
* Learn the secret to your back swing.
* Does balance really effect my game?
* Learn how to practice without any equipment.
* Discover why you need to prepare for your next shot!
* Learn how being calm and relaxed can help you.
* Plus much MUCH More!
People are always on the lookout for tips to make their golf game better. Golf isn’t an easy sport to master. Those of us who love the game know that the more information you have regarding the swing, course management, putting, etc. the more chance you have of playing better. That’s why we will take golf tips from almost anyone who’s willing to offer.
So what kind of golf tips can we offer up in this article? Space is limited, so we’ll try to focus only on those tips that are most asked for. First, if you have a bad temper, you probably shouldn’t take up golf. We’re just kidding, really. Actually, golf can be good for your mental state. You may find that you can take out your frustration on the golf course in productive ways and perhaps you can gain better control of that temper!
Since most people have trouble with their setup, our first set of golf tips will deal with the setup.
* Position your body so your body is parallel with the target line
* Your feet should be shoulder width apart
* With short irons, put the ball in the center of your stance
* Middle irons should have the ball placed one ball toward the target side from center
* For long irons and fairway woods, place the ball two ball lengths toward the target from center
* The ball should be three ball lengths toward the target from center
* Balance your weight on the balls of your feet
* Bend your knees slightly and keep your spine straight
* Move your body from the hips and make it a smooth, fluent motion
Keep your eye on the ball until well after you complete your follow-through swing. If you don’t do this, you will have a tendency to stand up on the ball which will cause you to top the ball. Do this with all shots. Look at the back of the ball and don’t take your eyes off of it until it’s natural to look and see where the ball has gone.
When putting, the best golf tips we can offer up are:
* Visualize the path your ball will travel so that it will go in the hole
* Read the green and take into account any dips that may cause your ball to change its direction. Then you can compensate with your aim.
* The putting swing is a smooth, pendulum-like action with no wrist break. You will swing with your shoulders and should always keep your head down.
* Be sure you put enough speed on the ball so that you will actually make it to the hole. There’s nothing worse than coming up short on a putt. These lead to three putt disasters and can be very frustrating!
There are all sorts of golf tips out there to be found. Take any tips on your golf game that you can find and then try them out to see if they work. You can never have too many tips if you really want to make your golf game better.
golf beginner guide
best golf swing guides
golf guide book
beginners guide to golf
golf swing guide
golf for beginners
golf tips for beginners
golf swing tips
how to play golf
CAPTURE. SEE. COMPARE. SHARE. LEARN. IMPROVE.
The award winning SwingTIP® is the industry’s most complete, effective and easy-to-use mobile golf swing analysis and training system on the market. In only 10-15 minutes of practice per day, SwingTIP can help you master swing mechanics so you can hit the ball farther, straighter and more consistently than ever before.
Download the Free App today! Go to "Review" to see Demo Swings/Videos from regular golfers as well as PGA Pro Craig Stadler and Coach Jeff Ritter.
SwingTIP is an innovative Bluetooth-enabled 3D motion sensor device that clips onto a golf club shaft and wirelessly transmits real-time golf swing analysis to your Android phone or tablet (4.0+). Designed with leading golf experts including PGA Pro Craig Stadler, SwingTIP delivers the ultimate interactive and visual learning experience showing you what happened, why it happened and how to fix it.
* Visually examine and compare a photo-exact animation of your swing from three angles alongside club head impact metrics
* Auto-record a video of your swing so you can examine your setup, body posture, arms, grip and final stance
* See instructor-style power and plane analysis that pinpoints strengths and flaws on nine swing aspects
* Learn and improve with instruction tips and videos and track your progress with scorecards and MySwingTIP.com
3D Swing – Impact Metrics
* Visually examine a photo-exact animation of your swing from three angles (target, front, top)
* Star best swings as a reference swing (one for each club-type)
* See club head impact metrics: club head speed, swing path, club face angle, impact zone, and swing tempo
* Review tips and practice drill videos from Golf Teacher Ray Leach
* Track and share your progress with electronic scorecards
* Wirelessly sync data to a free MySwingTIP.com account to see performance and trend reports
Auto-Video & Audio Capture
* Uses the front-facing camera so golfers can view their stance & posture before taking a swing (mirror view)
* Auto-records videos swing-after-swing
* Audio recording allows a golfer to comment on their swing or ball flight details as part of the video
* Auto-trims videos consistently every time – no non-essential footage
* Auto-plays captured videos after capture for review – no need to change stance
* Video playback allows for examination of all aspects of the swing
* Easily share a video via email or Facebook with friends or coach
Power and Plane Analytics
* Instructor-style assessment of swing power and plane across five checkpoints: address, takeaway, top of swing, halfway through downswing and impact
* Pinpoints strengths and flaws across nine swing aspects: lie angle at address, takeaway, top of backswing plane, downswing plane, power load/backswing length, power store/release point, power at impact, transition and arc of swing
* Review tips and practice drill videos from Golf Teacher Jeff Ritter
Download the SwingTIP Android App Guide to learn more about the app features at www.swingtip.com/page/support
Thank you for your interest. If you have any feedback or questions, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com. Look for regular updates with exciting new features to help you master your swing technique for better enjoyment of the game.
*** Important Note ***
In order to use this application, you must have a SwingTIP Wireless Golf Swing Analyzer. If you do not have one yet, please visit us at www.SwingTIP.com to find a retail store near you or to purchase one on our website.
Added more relax games to play with family this festival.
Layout is updated better than ever.
Permission is updated to remove unnecessary ones.
Check it out before the sale ends ***
Are you looking for some basic and expert tips in playing golf online but most of the website is too hard to navigate?
Are you a fan of US Golf Open and want to check live score results?
Do you need golf swing tips at your finger touch or some shopping tip to buy the best and most reasonable golf gear to start your first game?
If you say YES, then this ‘Golf Swing Tips + Golf Courses’ app is totally for you. It will help you learn more about golf and get more golf swing tips.
This app includes
* Plenty of effective tips and popular news in this mobile app. Here are some topics will be covered
- Important Tips that All Golfer should know
- Best Collection of Free Training Video for Beginner as well as Professional
- Many recommended Online Course to learn Golf
- Tips to buy Golf Ball, Golf Shoes, Bags and many more …
- PGA Golf news
- World golf live scores
- Know the master of golf
- List of golf clubs
- Best American golf players
On top of that, there are some other bonuses and recommended book like “How to Improve Your Golf Swing Now - 7 Simple Steps to Improve Your Golf Swing Dramatically!” waiting for you inside that you can check out when you download this app.
You will have chance to play puzzle with the most famous golfers of all time Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus.
Thank you for checking this out!
- news : discover the highlights of the tournament
- leaderboard : follow all the results live
- picture gallery : visualize all the pictures of the competition
- video gallery : view the best shots in real motion
- all the useful information, maps, schedule…
YouTube videos, Podcasts reader, RSS feeds reader, mobile websites, news, stats, videos ... all-in-one app!
April – Masters Tournament
June – U.S. Open Championship
July – The Open Championship
August – PGA Championship
Top Golf websites and bookmarks:
- European Tour
- Ladies European Tour
- BBC Sport
- Yahoo Golf
- Fox Sports News | Leaderboard | Schedule
- CBS Sports
YouTube Golf Channels:
- Golfing World
- YouTube Golf vídeos
- PGA TOUR
- European Tour
- Ladies European Tour
Top Golf Podcasts:
- PGA Tour Talk of the TOUR (Mondays)
- European Tour Race to Dubai (Tuesday)
- oPINionated with Chris DiMarco (Wednesdays)
- PGA TOUR Replay (Preview - Final Round)
- PGA TOUR Minute (First Round - Final Round)
- BBC The Golf Show
Top Golf RSS feeds:
- PGA News
- PGA of America
- ESPN Golf
- Golf Digest
- Golf.com News and Top Stories
- skysports.com Chris Wood Feed
- skysports.com European Tour Golf News Feed
- skysports.com Golf News Feed
- skysports.com US Tour Golf News Feed
- ESPNSTAR.com Golf Headlines
- PGA Golf courses
- Golf.com Top 100 Teachers Blog
- PGA Golf Equipment
- PGA Golf Instruction
- PGA Golf Travel
If you usually use another website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with PGA Tour, European Tour, Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA), Ladies European Tour or any other content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: email@example.com
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
Note: This app needs a good internet connection.
March 2014: OUR RANKING OF THE BEST NEW EQUIPMENT: We’ve spent the last year judging more than 250 different club entries. Take your pick. BLADE PUTTERS Find one you like, and practise with it. Thriston Lawrence defends his title in the SA Amateur at Hermanus.
February 2014: The major venues in 2014 are perfectly aligned for Tiger Woods to close in on Jack Nicklaus’ record of 18 majors. Dawie van der Walt was No 1 on the 2013 Sunshine Tour, plus highlights, records and statistics from the season, The 10 most intriguing predictions of 2014.
January 2014: 36 ways to play more golf Life keeps getting in the way of your favourite pastime? We’re here to help, my shot: making the call on Rules David Eger has plenty of stories beyond blowing the whistle on Tiger Woods at the Masters.
December 2013: What’s really: Wrong with tiger He’s winning everything but majors. What’s behind the strain of surpassing Nicklaus? Keep your backstroke short when putting and How much distance can you add to an iron? As much as you want.
November 2013: Why you hit those bad shots, driving tips from keegan bradley and being phil: an inside look.
October 2013: Hank Haney: How to avoid hanging back, SA golf’s annus horribilis South African golfers in 2013 have been at their lowest ebb since 1987 and new looks: Wedges, Why you need to check the grooves of your wedges, plus a look at the newest driver.
September 2013: Ken Venturi on rewind - Listening to tapes tapes of conversations with the late Hall of Famer, we learn lessons on how to play golf and how to play life,Tiger Woods resembled several of his recent majors: a promising start followed by a weekend of squandered chances and Our advice to jump-start your game this summer.
August 2013: How to hit all the shots, and make it look easy, the US PGA Championship is the latest big event for Oak Hill, a club that majors in majors, common sense from a guy who taught the likes of Tiger, Phil and Obama.
July 2013: A 21-page Get Fit section, the best 9-hole courses in South Africa, British Open preview articles, driving tips from Butch Harmon, and a hot list of golf balls.
April 2013: With the most in-depth Masters preview in the region, our April issue takes a close look at the leading contenders for a Green Jacket. We deliver the views of the UAE's top experts, feature an exclusive interview with defending champion Bubba Watson and take a trip down memory lane with legendary sports writer Dan Jenkins ahead of his 63rd visit to Augusta National. Elsewhere, Justin Parsons examines the laws behind pure ball striking, Jake Shepherd shows you how to play accurate bunker shots no matter the lie and part two of the Hot List features the best hybrids of the year.
February 2013: The Perfect swing and 6 power drivers for 2013 and Swing sequence and Law of the draw and A trump card for scotland and more...
IMPORTANT: To use the V1 Pro app you must have an active Instructor Branded Academy login. If you are a V1 Branded Academy Instructor and are having trouble logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Interactive Frontiers
Interactive Frontiers is the maker of V1 Pro, the #1 Video Analysis Software in Sports. V1 Pro is the preferred technology partner of PGA.com, PGA of America, Golf Digest and used by leading Tour players and golf instructors worldwide to capture, analyze and improve their golf swings. The V1 Pro app is built from this leading technology gained from over 15 years of ongoing research and development in sports video analysis software. Across all sports, more coaches, instructors, training facilities and athletes worldwide use V1 technology to improve their athletic performance than any other video analysis software.
More from developer
Southern Dunes G&CC is one of the best public golf courses in Orlando Florida and has been Ranked #6 in Golf Digests "Best Courses in the State" of Florida. Southern Dunes is not only recognized as one of Orlando’s finest golf courses, but has been nationally ranked as well. Southern Dunes has been awarded a place in Golf Week's “Top 100 Modern Courses” from 1997 – 2000, a 4 ½ Star ranking by Golf Digest and “Top 10 Courses Built In America 1987-1997” honors by Links Magazine.
The Club is not only historic, but philanthropic. All proceeds from operations, as well as charitable donations from the club’s corporate membership, support the East Lake Foundation and its remarkable redevelopment project.
The Richmond Hill Golf Club is a scenic championship course with a fantastic 18-hole, par-70 layout. The course consists of three par 5s, ten par 4s and five par 3s. Holes are set up to be challenging for the advanced player, but also fair and playable for beginners. A perfect course for any level of golfer that will keep you coming back for more.
The course compliments the grandeur of its spectacular Sonoran Desert surroundings with stunning resort conditions and a service staff committed to creating exceptional experiences. As a proud recipient of Golf Digest’s 4-Star “Best Places to Play” award and named among their prestigious “Top 50 Great Service Facilities” the course caters to players of all ability levels.