This FREE Application answers the following questions,
How To Curl Your Hair Effectively
How To Curl Your Hair With A Flat Iron
Curl Your Hair In A Hurry - Without Heat
How To Curl Your Hair With A Wand
How To Care For Naturally Curly Hair
Watch Over Me is a personal safety app designed to help look out for you when you need it the most. The app automatically turns your iPhone into a powerful personal safety device for daily use.
If you've ever called a friend while feeling unsafe, this is the app for you.
Whether you’re going for a run, walking to your car, walking home, taking a cab, or meeting someone for the first time, all you have to do is let Watch Over Me know and it'll watch over you via GPS throughout your journey.
If you fail to check-in safely once you're done, Watch Over Me will alert your emergency contact list immediately and provide them with your location on a map.
Watch Over Me is packed with features to help you move about your city safely:
* Let the app know how long you want to be watched over for, and it will track you via GPS until you check in safely. If you fail to do so when time's up, your emergency contact list gets notified immediately via email, Facebook or SMS (SMS is a premium-only feature).
* Allow your friends and family to "walk with you" virtually when you're on a journey by sharing your Watch Over Me journey with them.
* Be alerted the moment you enter an area that is flagged as "high crime" so you know to be on high alert (feature currently only available in New York City, London, Leeds, Melbourne, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur & Bangkok)
* Help other women in your city by reporting crimes that happen in your vicinity to Watch Over Me. These crime reports will then help alert other users when they are in dodgy areas of your city.
* Mark areas such as your "Home" or "School/Office" on a map so that Watch Over Me can stop tracking you the moment you enter these areas.
* Shake your phone to trigger an emergency alert immediately and turn on your phone's camera to record what's going on
See what others are saying about the app:
"[Watch Over Me is] a streamlined alternative to standard panic-button apps" - TechHive.com
"It really protects me when I come home late at night, or when on date with someone new in my life... Very fast and accurate." - Jessica, USA user.
"It can save your life!" - Ashley Dolan, USA
"This is a real rescue especially if you live in big city." - Gina Zela, USA
Keywords: tracking, women, locator, tracker, panic, guard, protect, alarm, police, crime, gps, campus, find, rescue, sos, help, alone, follow, best, button, contact, free, distress, maps, safe, security, track, top, walk, run, jogging, night, campus, tool, secure, guard, protection, angel, pocket, family, student,
Watch the latest full episodes for free through participating television service providers. Current service providers are:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• Time Warner Cable
• More providers to come
The new HGTV Watch app features:
• Convenient access to the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite HGTV shows and hosts. To watch the latest episodes, log in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
• Subscribe to any show, host, destination or interest; your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available. The Watchlist also holds videos for you to resume watching at any time.
• Up-to-date, full TV schedule.
• Closed Captioning.
HGTV Watch can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at email@example.com.
· Installs to your device's SD card
· Provides free, up-to-date recommendations at your fingertips with detailed seafood information
· Uses your phone’s GPS to load the right regional guide for your location
· Enables you to search for seafood quickly and easily by common market name
· Allows you to sort seafood by "Best Choice," "Good Alternative" or "Avoid" rankings
· Sushi guide lists fish by Japanese name as well as common market name
· Provides alternatives to seafood on the “Avoid” list
· Project FishMap feature lets you contribute to the app by adding the names of restaurants and stores where you've found ocean-friendly seafood and locate businesses where others have found sustainable seafood
· “Find this Nearby” button lets you locate businesses serving specific items from the “Best Choice” and “Good Alternatives” lists
· Alerts you when updates to the Seafood Watch recommendations are available for download
· Alerts you when new Seafood Watch news items are updated
· Highlights our list of “Super Green” seafood that’s good for you and the oceans
New No heat curly-wavy hair tutorial- No products, no curlers, no french braiding
How to curl your hair without heat
How to curl your hair with a sock! No heat
How to curl your hair without heat, socks, curlers, or anyt
How To Curl your Hair Without Heat! (head band)
HEATLESS Pencils & Markers Curls
Cocoon Curls | Easy No-Heat Curls | Cute Girls Hairstyles
How to curl your hair without heat overnight Rolled bun to add volume to thin straight flat hair
How to get healthy curls without heat/Curl formers review
Straw Curls Method 5 No heat Spiral Curls Plus an Update
Beach waves overnight How to curl your hair without heat with clip-in extensions and a scarf braid
Easy way to curl your hair without heat!!!
TUTORIAL: BIG CURLS with NO HEAT! (Overnight)
how to curl your hair without heat! Over night
How To STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR with NO HEAT - No Blow Dryer or Flat Iron!!
Exclusive!! How to Curl your Hair with NO HEAT!!
HOW TO CURL YOUR HAIR WITHOUT HEAT
How To Curl Your Hair Without Heat (Pin Curl Technique)
How To Curl Your Hair Without Heat !
Paper Bag Curls Tutorial : No Heat
Sexy heatless curls! Video response to Andreaschoice!
5 Minute Curls without Heat
No heat crimped hair tutorial- Tyra banks, Fergie, Taeyeon inspired crimped hair
Heatless Carrie Diaries Curls - No Heat Bubble Wrap Curls
We do not own this VDO clips. They belong to the YouTube publishers as shown on each particular clip. We present them in the app format for a better viewing experience.
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on YouTube. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We do not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
More from developer
Find community, information and inspiration here at CurlyNikki’s forums. Share the experiences, frustrations, and triumphs that come with being naturally glamorous. Click inside to discover how to make the most of your natural hair—you'll find tips and tricks from experts, reviews of hair-care products, how tos, friendly advice, support and discussions about all things naturally curly. You'll read stories of hair distress that will seem oh-so-familiar, you'll be entertained and we hope you'll share your own stories and advice.
We would love to see you in our community! CurlyNikki.com is a place to celebrate your hair and yourself—welcome.
Find community, information and inspiration here.
Connect on CurlTalk! Share your curl story—your joys, your frustrations—with others who rock their curls kinks and waves. Click inside to discover how to make the most of your curls. You'll find tips and tricks from experts, reviews of hair-care products, how tos, friendly advice, support and discussions about all things curly. You'll read stories of hair distress that will seem oh-so-familiar, and you'll be entertained by our little snippets of curlydom. And we hope you'll share your own stories and advice.
We would love to see you in our community! NaturallyCurly.com is a place to celebrate your hair—welcome.