The world’s leading financial app for smartphones and mini tablets delivers real-time, streaming quotes for all financial instruments including Stocks, ETFs, Bonds, Commodities, Forex, Indices, Futures and Bitcoin. Our live Economic Calendar ensures you’re immediately in the know about announcements and events that move the markets.
Build and customize your own portfolio to track your positions. Use our cutting edge technical analysis, live charts, breaking news and opinion & analysis. INVESTING.com’s Android app is a one-stop-shop for traders and investors.
So what really makes us better?
■ Real Time - Live quotes for over 40,000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
■ Economic Calendar - Global economic events with results in real time.
■ Live Charts - Track price movements for financial instruments.
■ Portfolio - Build your own customized portfolio as a personal tracker to monitor your favorite financial instruments.
■ Breaking News - Alerts on major global economic events as they happen.
■ Opinion & Analysis - Get the latest reports from the financial industry’s top experts.
■ Technical Analysis - Live signals based on our advanced technical indicator system, perfect for trading.
■ Emerging Markets - Extensive coverage of economies outside of the Group of Ten (G-10)
The INVESTING.com Stocks, Forex, Futures & News app is currently available in:
English, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean (South Korea), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Spanish (Spain), and Turkish.
Get real time price quotes of your favorite financial assets. Choose from popular stock markets such as: Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq, FTSE 100, Dax, Nikkei 225. Stocks: Google, Apple, Facebook, Procter & Gamble, Bank of America. Forex Rates: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, Bitcoin. Commodities: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas.
The INVESTING.com app for Android delivers a broad spectrum of financial markets data with high performance and functionality in one efficient, easy to use app so you’ll never miss a minute of financial market activity, even when you’re on the go.
We respect our user's privacy; we need the following permissions from you:
+ Network Communication -We need to check the device's Wi-Fi status
+ Your accounts - For enabling you to share an article with friends
+ Storage - For us to store Offline data if needed
+ System tools- Reduction of Data and battery consumption
+ You are welcome to send us any further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus500 offers the easiest way to trade CFDs online, with an intuitive and elegant user interface.
* Trade Stocks, Indices, Forex, ETFs , Gold, Oil and Silver. Anytime, anywhere.
* Trade CFDs on the world’s most popular financial instruments at Plus500 with no commissions.
* Buy and Sell CFDs online, such as stocks, NASDAQ shares, NYSE, Euronext, LSE and many more stock exchanges.
* Get access to real-time market quotes from popular stocks, indexes, forex pairs, to commodities such as oil and gold.
* Practice trading with a free unlimited demo account. When you're ready, you can also trade for money.
* Open and close positions, set limits to protect your investment.
* View your balance, equity and margin.
* Realtime charting
* Multi language support
* Leverage - up to 1:200
* Real-time live streaming quotes
* Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or wire transfer
* Plus500 Ltd licences their CFD Trading Platform as the Plus500 brand through its subsidiaries
* Plus500UK Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
* Plus500AU Pty Ltd AFSL #417727 is issued by ASIC
* Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by CySEC
The IFX Android App is an essential tool for managing your trading account, while providing full, secure access to trade the forex markets wherever, whenever.
The IFX Android Mobile App allows you to:
• Check the latest prices and market movements instantly
• Trade, place and amend orders
• Research forex prices through real-time charts in the palm of your hand
• Take advantage of Leverage-to-Suit and price tolerance
• View and amend multiple Watch Lists
• Review trade and order history
• Be confident that all your information and transactions are secure
Please note: You need a live IFX trading account to use IFX Mobile.
For more information, please visit www.ifx.com
About Forex Trading
The most traded market in the world, forex trading is the act of simultaneously buying one currency while selling another, primarily for the purpose of speculation. Currency values rise (appreciate) and fall (depreciate) against each other due to a number of factors including economics and geopolitics. The common goal of forex traders is to profit from these changes in the value of one currency against another by actively speculating on which way forex prices are likely to turn in the future.
We believe that our offering is both powerful and unrivalled in the retail forex industry.
As an IFX client, you can enjoy multiple innovative tools and resources to help you to improve your trading experience, whilst our Advantage Platform technology has been designed to give you a distinct advantage over other retail forex traders.
Apply now, trade now
Apply for a Forex trading account at www.ifx.com
IFX is a trading name of City Index Limited. Forex and leverage trading carries a high level of risk to your capital with the possibility of losing more than your initial investment and may not be suitable for some investors. Ensure you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.
For more technical information please visit our website at www.ifx.com
Any Android handset with OS 2.1 or above.
- Trade CFDs on the world’s most popular financial instruments.
- Fast and efficient CFD trading.
- Get access to real-time market quotes from popular Stocks, Indexes, Forex pairs, to Commodities such as Oil and Gold.
- Buy and Sell CFDs online: stocks, NASDAQ shares, NYSE and many more stock exchanges.
- Open and close positions, set limits to protect your investment.
- View your balance, equity and margin.
- First class multi language support.
- Live charts & signals
- Fund your account by credit card or wire transfer.
- Fully licensed and regulated broker.
- Award-winning trading platform.
Trade as a pro!
Risk Warning: CFD Trading involves a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors as it may result in loss of the invested capital. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved. Please consider our Terms and Conditions before using our services.
With FOREX.com for Android you'll be able to:
- Trade over 50 currency pairs, including spot gold and silver.*
- Place a variety of order types, including market, limit stop, OCO, If then, If then OCO, and trailing stops.
- Access our intuitive candlestick, bar or line charts that have over 35 drawing tools and technical indicators, historical data, time frames from minutes to days, pinch-to-zoom functionality and smooth scrolling for an optimal browsing experience.
- Receive audio rate alerts via instant notification.
- Stream headlines from Reuters News and FOREX.com's proprietary FOREXInsider for current market commentary and analysis.
- Monitor economic data with an Economic Calendar.
- Robust account management features, reporting tools and more
-Receive help from our customer support representatives via live chat.
* Available products may be restricted due to residency. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. Placing contingent orders may not necessarily limit your losses.
FOREX.com is a registered FCM and RFED with the CFTC and member of the National Futures Association (NFA # 0339826). Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Full Disclosure. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. *Increasing leverage increases risk.
Our services include products that are traded on margin and carry a risk that you can lose more than your initial deposit. The products may not be suitable for everyone - please ensure you fully understand the risks involved. To make an informed decision about these products, please refer to our PDS/FSG and our full risk warning.
One of the most popular Forex trading platforms, MetaTrader 4, is now available on your Android phone or tablet absolutely free of charge. Trade currencies with any of 1000+ servers of brokerage firms that use the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. With this application, you can control your account and trade in the financial markets.
* Real-time quotes of financial instruments
* Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
* Trade directly from the chart
* More than 1000 servers of various forex brokers available
* Support of all types of execution modes
* Complete trading history
* Real-time interactive charts with zoom and scroll
* 30 technical indicators, including the most popular ones, such as Average True Range, Bollinger Bands, Commodity Channel Index, Envelopes, Force Index, MACD, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator and Williams' Percent Range
* 7 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 и D1
* 3 chart types: Bars, Japanese Candlesticks and Line
* User friendly interface
* Trade levels and volumes on the chart
* Offline mode (symbol prices and charts)
* Minimum traffic
Download MetaTrader 4 to your Android phone or tablet and enjoy Forex trading any time and from anywhere in the world.
How to use?
The list of the signals in Signal FX - Forex Signals contains most of the details of the signal except the long description and the chart. You can check the time, the signal, the currency, the time-frame, the price, the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels if it is exists. If you click on the signal you can see the details.
Trading foreign exchange - Forex - on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial adviser if you have any doubts.
- An economic calendar that provides you with all the economic indicators that are due to be released, as well as information regarding how impactful they are and how they are likely to affect the currencies you trade.
- Real-time quotes on FX pairs, Metals, CFDs, Futures with charts, news, daily high, daily low and change. You can filter them as you like, you can add them to your portfolio or place them on your home screen as a widget.
- Market insight and analysis from our team of FX professionals gives you an expert view of the market so you can more accurately time your entry and exit.
- Forex calculators allowing you to easily work out your required margin, pip value, swap and FxPro cTrader commissions, as well as performing live currency conversions.
All directly to your smartphone or tablet.
Risk Warning: Trading CFDs incurs high risk of loss
TRADE INTERCEPTOR APP INCLUDES:
* Streaming quotes & charts
* Forex trading, Commodities and Binary Options trading
* Competitive Forex spreads of recommended brokers
* Real-time Bitcoin prices and charts
* More than 80 technical analysis indicators, pattern recognition, and over 40 graphical tools
* Trade alerts based on price levels, technical analysis indicators and oscillators with the possibility to combined conditions
* Alarm configuration from the charts
* Trade from the charts
* Touch-Chart order management
* Trade reports including Trading Intelligence
* Economic Calendar notifications and alerts
* Real-time professional market news
* Major Banks’ Forex trading positions with real-time tracking of open and limit orders
* Advanced charting and technical analysis features
* Multiple chart layouts and templates
* Wide range of time frames
* Synchronized Mobile/Desktop trading through a single Login
* Traders Gym: powerful trading simulator for back testing and training with real past data
For information, feedback and suggestions, contact:
- Updated look and feel
- Forex Signals notifications and trade alerts
- Special notes from our editors
- Multilingual – DailyForex is now supporting English, Spanish and Arabic
Stay connected to the Forex market from anywhere with regular updates about major currency pairs. Traders at all levels will benefit from Forex news, professional technical and fundamental analysis, and free Forex signals. Don't miss another opportunity to find a profitable Forex trading position!
DailyForex.com has been covering the Forex world since 2006 and providing free Forex articles to help new traders master the Forex market, which can be read on demand so that traders can focus on the topics that suit their needs and interests. Intermediate and advanced traders can benefit from helpful Forex news and daily analysis provided by expert traders looking for additional guidance to find their footing in the markets.
DailyForex.com analysts track the charts for major currency pairs including EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, AUD/USD and others, as well as gold and other commodities. In addition, take DailyForex.com on the go to enjoy:
- Weekly Forex forecasts for the majors
- Weekly recaps from across the Forex, currency and commodity markets
- Articles about trading psychology, Forex trading strategies, risk management and more
The DailyForex.com mobile application updates regularly so that you’ll be able to stay on top of the market no matter where you are.
We always love to hear your feedback! Please tell us what you think or ask us whatever you want directly by emailing us at email@example.com
Our android app offers the following features:
- A complete view of your forex portfolio including watched accounts (as set up in the Myfxbook website)
- A real-time forex calendar with complete event data and notifications.
- An economic calendar widget.
- Economic Calendar alarm with custom ringtone and time interval.
- Real-time streaming rates for over 60 forex currency pairs and commodities.
- Real-time Forex charts with technical analysis and indicators.
- Real-time forex patterns analysis.
- Real-time forex news.
- Real-time price notifications.
- Real-time community outlook screen with custom notifications.
- Lightning fast user interface.
The app will keep you easily up to date with the forex markets with the help of the following sections:
- Portfolio: the portfolio section will show you your Myfxbook portfolio including a growth chart, quick stats and the current status of the account (trades, orders and history). Don't have a portfolio yet? Then go to our website and register a free account.
- Economic Calendar: be in sync with the markets up to the minute with our live economic calendar covering over 30 different currencies with easily readable data. Each event can be drilled down for an explanation and historic levels.
- Markets: you can view over 60 different currency pairs in truly real time, tick by tick (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and more), including the changes in 9 different time-frames in just one glance. Want to be alerted of a specific price? No problem - just set up an alert (unlimited) and get notified in real time. The markets section shows you forex patterns in real-time in each and every timeframe in one simple screen.
- Forex Charts: enabling you to use technical analysis on the go with our high performance charts. Bundled with 5 drawing types (line, speed line, Fibonacci Retracement, Fibonacci fan, Fibonacci arc) and 9 indicators (SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands, RSI, Stochastic, MACD, envelopes, ATR and ADI). Instantly share your chart with your fellow traders.
- Forex News: the news section will show you a streaming feed of economic news items streaming in real time from major news providers - you can even view news of specific instruments (for example EUR, USD or Gold).
- Community Outlook: a real-time outlook for different currency pairs as can be seen in the Myfxbook website. Each pair will include the full data such as the amount of open positions, total volume and more. Set up unlimited notifications for different levels (for example if long sentiment is over 50%).
Unlike similar apps, ours is completely free and ad free! We hope you enjoy using it on the go while trading forex.
Some of our reviews:
- "Awesome Must have for any forex trader"
- "5 star Best application to help me monitor the market"
- "Brilliant! Can check my portfolio anywhere, anytime."
Please rate us and provide feedback so we can enhance the Myfxbook app even further - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rapid order execution for both FX and commodities
- Full market depth on both sides of the order book
- Advanced charting functions and technical indicators
- Single tap order execution
- Volume information
- Switch between your cTrader accounts with a single tap.
- View full trade histories
- View and modify pending orders
- Unique split-screen interface allows you to chart and view all your trading information on one screen.
Open a FREE Practice account or trade with real money when you are ready.
Your capital is at risk.*
With Trading 212 you gain access to:
- Over 400 financial instruments
- Easy-to-use charts optimised for Android
- Financial news and analyses
- Tight spreads even at news time
- FREE Practice account with virtual money
With Trading 212 anyone, anywhere, can trade on the global financial markets. Open and manage positions, control risk, monitor performance and all of this while on the go.
*CFDs are leveraged products. Trading CFDs is risky and requires a certain level of experience. Please ensure that you understand all the risks involved and the high probability of losing your investment.
Client funds are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, FSCS, (Avus Capital UK Ltd.) or by the Investors Compensation Fund (Avus Capital Ltd.) and are kept in segregated accounts.
Avus Capital UK Ltd. is registered in England and Wales (Register number 8590005) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register number 609146).
Seller: Avus Capital