● Calculates molarity and normality for common commercial acid and base solutions by auto-populating density, formula weight and weight percentage.
● Users may input lot-specific certificate of analysis values for density and weight percentage.
● The Acid and Base instructions link to Sigma-Aldrich website/mobile website to display relevant acid or base products.
● General molarity and solution dilution options feature molar, millimolar, micromolar, picomolar and femtomolar concentration options.
● The Android version includes option to save and share acid and base solution preparation instructions.
Normality calculations assume reactions based on H+ or OH- ions.
Concentration of 56.6% ammonium hydroxide is equivalent to 28% ammonia (NH3).
Additional calculation details may be found with online web version at http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/molarity.
This trivial app calculates the volume of water that needs to be added to an alcoholic distillate to reduce it to bottling strength. Although it’s not a very complex calculation of course, life becomes a tidbit easier when the result is just a tap away.
This tool should not be used for commercial purposes. Note that it does not take the phenomenon of contraction into account.
In the premium version of this App it is even possible to Save your calculations or Export a SpreadSheet to your device and, if necessary, load or edit them later. Furthermore, with the Premium version, you can ‘Share’ all your dilutions with your friends and colleagues.
There are four functions:
- By specifying the amount of water and dilution rate, it can determine the amount of pesticide.
- By specifying the pesticide and the amount of dilution rate, it can determine the quantity of water.
- By specifying the amount of pesticides and water, it can determine the dilution rate.
- By specifying the dilution rate and the spraying area at the rate of per acre, it can determine the amount of pesticide and water.
Zigbee Chip TI CC2531(USB-Enabled SOC Solution for 2.4-GHz IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee App) can be used also.
Provides the same functionality and the PC for serial communication terminal
- Supported UART to USB Bridge chip: Silicon Laboratories(CP210X), FTDI(FT232), Prolific(PL2303)
- ARDUINO Support(FTDI, CDC/ACM)
- Supported smart phones: USB host support smart phones (Samsung galaxy2/galaxy 3/galaxy note / galaxy note2/Vega racer R3)
- Supported Android version: Android version 3.1 (API Level 12) or
1. Quick Start
1) Please use the OTG cable to connect the usb device on your smart phone.
2) smart phone detect usb device, and then asks whether to run.
Click OK to run the App.
3) Click the Settings button (wrench icon) of upper right corner in order to set serial communication.
4) Click the Save button.
5) Click the Connect button (phone icon) of upper right corner in order to connect to the device.
2. Main Activity
- ASCII: Print received data as a ascii string.
- HEX: Print received data as a hexadecimal string.
- BIN: Print received data as a binary string.
- Connect Button(Phone icon):, connect to USB device. After connection this icon changed to close icon.
- Settings Button(Wrench icon): Serial communication setting window will open
- Upper(RX) CR, LF: Line separator configuration. process device to local system line separator conversion for received data before print text area
- Modem status buttons: show CTS, DSR, CD, RI pin status
- USB device description: USB device’s description window will open
- Clear received data:: Trash icon, clear all received data in text area
- Received data text area: print received data
- DTR button: control modem DTR status
- RTS button: control modem RTS status
- Lower(TX) CR/LF: Append line separator characters to transfer data
- Transfer(TX) Text input field: Enter the data(string, decimal, hexadecimal, binary) you want to transfer.
Transfer data is entered as a string by default.
Binary data is entered as shown below, you can enter in hex or binary or decimal
Decimal: @ +숫자 3-digit(0~255) ex) CR: @013
Hexadecimal: # + 2-digit hex, ex) CR: #0D
Binary: & + 8-digit binary, ex) CR: &00001101
※ Escape @, #, &: insert twice in succession in order to send @, #, &
ex) @@, ##, &&
- Send Button(Right arrow icon): Transfer input data to USB device
- Macro buttons 1 ~ 7: Set macro(had entered the frequently used data in advance) to transfer text field
- Macro Edit Button(Pencil icon): Macro edit window will open
- Settings: Serial Communication Settings window will open.
- USB Descriptions: USB equipment specification window will open.
- Edit Macro: The macro edit window will open.
- ASCII Code Table: ASCII code table lookup and input window will open.
select ASCII code in order to input ASCII Codes
- Help: Help
4. Other features (view)
- Serial communication settings: Baud rate, Data bits, Parity, Stop bits,
Handshaking Mode setting supported.
Select enable file logging for logging received data in external storage path "[External Storage Root]/USBTerminal/YYMMDD_hhmmss.log".
- Macro edit: edit transfer data macro that frequently used.
Macros can register up to seven.
- ASCII table: ASCII Code table.
ASCII code inserted to text field When you select a code,
and the window is closed, the inserted codes appended to tx text field
Q: Why my smart phone detect usb device?
A: Smartphones make sure it supports the USB Host.
In addition, the Android version 3.1 (API Level 12) from the USB Host support.
Occasionally on the smartphone does not recognize USB devices (eg Galaxy Note 1). Smartphone otg cable to connect to leave only the part that is connected to the equipment by unplugging and re-connect if you recognize that this case is.
Slick USB 2 Serial Terminal allows you to use your tablet with your Prolific or FTDI based USB to Serial adapter and connect to your serial devices.
NO ROOTING is necessary! All you need is this app and a compatible usb to serial cable (majority of cables based off the prolific or ftdi chipset).
This is the non pro version. For extended features, please look for the PRO version in the market.
Try this version first and see if it works with your setup!
This app was created in response to many sys/network admins looking to interface with routers/switches using only their tabs without having to lug their laptops around. This is only one use case. Send an email if you've found a new unique way to use this app.
Interested in integrated usb to serial support in your own app? Check out the website for info on the Slick USB 2 Serial Library.
Please email with issues, comments, ideas. If you like it, please leave a positive rating!
Recently tested to be NOT WORKING on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI (Carrier branded versions should work according to a Samsung Rep) Please email me if you have a setup that is working with this tablet! Thanks!
* I tested CDC-ACM with Arduino UNO, MEGA, mbed.
test report : NXP LPC1769(thanks to mark)
When you connect a CDC-ACM device to Android, please select Menu -> Open Device.
If you have checked operation, please send me message.
- support CDC-ACM protocol(Arduino, mbed, PSoC etc.)(beta)New!
- support FTDI chips
- Baud rate (1200 - 115200 bps)
- Data bits, Parity Check, Stop bits, flow control, break options(not support in CDC-ACM)
- Display in character/decimal/hex notation.
- send a result by e-mail
- send/receive Linefeed code(CR/LF/CR+LF)
- font size option
You can connect Android to Arduino UNO.
And if you have an FTDI USB-Serial adapter(FT232RL), any microcomputers can be connect to Android by using this application.
Sparkfun - FTDI Basic Breakout
support FTDI chips
Q: Why my phone/tablet(Android 3.1 or upper) is incompatible?
A: Maybe, your phone/tablet does not have a USB Host API feature.
Q: But my phone/tablet supports a USB thumb drive, USB mouse and USB keyboard.
A: It's not a USB Host API. It's a Linux USB Host. Please check to see if your phone/tablet have a USB Host API.
Q: Can I get binary or source code?
A: Yes, It's open source. Please check my github page.
Q: How much max output current is?
A: smartphone type : 150 - 180mA(Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2)
tablet type : 400mA - 500mA? (ICONIA A500, Nexus 7)
坪 <-> ㎡ 等の面積変換。
合 <-> L 等の体積変換。
俵 <-> kg 等の重量変換ができます。
This can support for the FTDI USB-Serial Cable.
1. insert the USB Host cable into phone ubs connector.
2. connect FTDI USB-Serial cable with USB Host cable.
3. install and run this Serial Terminal App(this App)
This is Pro Version.
It can support the 1200, 2400, 9600, 14400,19200,115200bps.
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
Looking for a graphing calculator, matrix support, or simply want to support the cause of creating the greatest scientific calculator app on Android? Get MathsApp Graphing Calculator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathsapp.graphing
MathsApp Scientific Calculator includes:
-Easily adjust previous calculations or insert previous results
-Binary, octal and hexadecimal number support
-Scientific, engineering and regular number formatting
-Advanced statistical distribution functions
-Complex number support
Try this powerful calculation capabilities and intuitive & stylish designed app.
Multi Calculator supports all kinds of devices.
√ Standard calculator
- Keeps the function of a pocket calculator and adds some math operators.
- Remembers the last calculation condition and check the calculation history records any time you want.
- Up to 15 digits can be entered, and all numbers can be operated.
- Use the calculator on android wear (G Watch, Gear Live, Moto 360, ...)
√ Currency Converter
- Provides real-time currency exchange rates
- Once the currency exchange rates are updated, you can use the currency converter in the offline. Before you go abroad, update once.
- More intuitive to see the currency rates with a currency abbr., name and nation flag images.
√ Interest Calculator
- Provides various options for calculating interest: Installment savings, Regular savings, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, etc.
- Enhanced compound interest calculations. Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly are available.
- If you wonder how to gather 100 million dollar in 5 years, try the future value function.
√ Anniversary Calculator
- Keeps track of your anniversaries - with a photo!
- Provides various date calculations
- View as D-Day or Day count
√ Discount Calculator
- Calculate Discount price / Discount %
- Calculate with Additional discount
√ Loan Calculator
- Supports Level payment / Fixed principal payment / Balloon payment
- Set interest only period
- Calculate any type of loan such as Mortgage, Auto loan.
√ Unit Converter
- Supports Length, Area, Weight, Volume, Temperature, Time, Speed, Pressure, Force, Work, Angle, Data and Fuel
√ Health Calculator
- Use Health Calculator for your healthy body
- Calculate BMI(Body Mass Index), BFP(Body Fat Percentage) and Ideal Weight in one screen
- Easy to switch between metric and imperial systems
√ Tip Calculator
- Calculate tip and split the bill
- Separate your bill from Sales Tax and calculate tip
√ VAT Calculator
- Calculate VAT easy and fast
√ Fuel economy Calculator
- You can calculate Fuel economy, Distance, Expected fuel amount & cost
Purchasing the premium version, you get an ad-free and support us to make better apps.
* If you encounter any problem with this App or incorrect wording, please contact us via:
CALCU™ is a breeze to use for everyday calculations, with all the scientific capability you need for work and school just a swipe away. And for your most demanding needs, CALCU™ allows you to add or remove the functions and constants you need to make the perfect calculator designed by you, for you.
The Droid Lawyer rates CALCU™ 4.5 out of 5, calling it “a great replacement for Android’s stock calculator”... and we couldn’t agree more!
CALCU™ offers all the regular and scientific calculator functions in a simple, stylish and easy-to-use app. Download it for free today!
★ Beautiful and intuitive interface with gesture based control and navigation
★ See instant results of your calculations as you enter them
★ Swipe up on the keypad to reveal scientific keypad
★ Swipe down on the display to see calculation history
★ Swipe up on the scientific keypad to customize it
★ Create user-defined constants
★ Choose between simple and full keypad layout
★ Choose from 12 stylish themes
Scientific Calculator we have features such as:
* The history with this feature you can see the history of the previous results,
* Memory Features
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history * Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or graduate
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point, and many others in the full scientific calculator
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
What makes this app more advanced than others is that it includes a very large range of units (e.g., grams, milligrams, micrograms, nanograms, moles, mmol, µmol, nmol. Also, volume units include L, mL, µL, nL, an even dL. Deciliters may be omitted by some apps, but not this one. That's a nice bonus for pharmaceutical scientists.
Unit Conversion is automatic!!!!
What else is cool? Well, if you are converting from any concentration with a ..mol unit to any other concentration with a ...mol unit you won't need the formula weight, as you shouldn't. If you forget to fill something out that is required for the calculation, the app will automatically prompt you for the missing piece of information.
This app has been designed for any sized device, from mini, to huge.
I want to stress that if there is anything that isn't included that you would like included just send me a message. That's the benefit of this app not being from a large company. I'm just having fun doing freelance app development. I'll also use this app daily in the lab.