Could you please add this version "English Standard Version" (ESV)? All my family members downloaded and bought this wonderful and blessed app. 5**** will be upgraded after. Two-version on one page is not convenient. Each split window should have its own menu. I am still waiting for the ESV version. My church this version. Also, user should have option to minimize the other split. The X and both split windows moving together are not convenient at all. Probably, side by side could be the best way when they move at the same time.
Disabled notification, but it still persists. Did you guys did that on purpose???
I love it
Love it and bought but hate that I can't turn off push notifications for verses.
* Split-Screen (2 translations in one screen) - Menu-Versions-Downloaded
* New layout
* Option to change the color of the Bible Theme (blue, red, orange and etc)
* Change of the Translation on the Bible
* Night Mode on all pages
* Button of page change on bottom
* Download all the audio from one book (Menu->Versions)