Could you please add this version "English Standard Version" (ESV)? All my family members downloaded and bought this wonderful and blessed app. 5**** will be upgraded after. Two-version on one page is not convenient. Each split window should have its own menu. I am still waiting for the ESV version. My church this version. Also, user should have option to minimize the other split. The X and both split windows moving together are not convenient at all. Probably, side by side could be the best way when they move at the same time.
I love it
Love it and bought but hate that I can't turn off push notifications for verses.
I have used the NIV animated audio and blessed. Then the audio stopped. Contact us does not answer my request for help, so I finally decided to download this new pro model. Guess what? No audio, same problem as the former Bible. Does anyone know how to get the audio to work again?
* Split-Screen (2 translations in one screen) - Menu-Versions-Downloaded
* New layout
* Option to change the color of the Bible Theme (blue, red, orange and etc)
* Change of the Translation on the Bible
* Night Mode on all pages
* Button of page change on bottom
* Download all the audio from one book (Menu->Versions)