DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
EASILY EDIT YOUR ELECTRONIC LOGS
Editing your driver logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the truck driver in control.
GET VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your driver logbook has any hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR LOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your driver logs to anyone for free right from the KeepTruckin app. Send one driver log at a time or multiple logs at once.
You can print your driver logs directly from the app to a local printer without an internet connection (Android KitKat only). Alternatively, you can download a PDF of your logs to save or print later.
- USA Property 70hr / 8day
- USA Property 60hr / 7day
- USA Passenger 70hr / 8day
- USA Passenger 60hr / 7day
- USA Oil and Gas 70hr / 8day
- USA Oil and Gas 60hr / 7day
- Canada South 70hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada South 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Canada South Oil and Gas
- California Property 80hr / 8day
- California Passenger 80hr / 8day
- California Oil and Gas 80hr / 8day
- Texas 70hr / 7day
KeepTruckin gives drivers a free elog electronic log that is fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. It's not an EOBR or an ELD. It is an eLog that puts drivers in control. Top rated in the "trucker apps" category. It is the best trucker app on the market.
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report - DVIR
- Connect with your carrier to share your elogs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT and protect your CSA score
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo, trans flo, or the fax machine
- We don't support IFTA fuel tax reporting yet, but it is coming soon!
- Completely free electronic logs for truckers
KeepTruckin has been featured as one of the best trucker apps in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, CCJ, and TruckerPath.
Drivers are saying great things about the KeepTruckin trucker log book elogs app:
KeepTruckin, MyDAT Trucker load board, and TruckerPath are my favorite trucker apps!
I am a BigRoad subscriber, and this has all the things I wished Big Road did.
Finally there's an Android App for our electronic logs and daily inspections that works and is legal! I'm done with pen and paper. This app rocks!
This is by far the best electronic logging program that I've ever used. Way better than BigRoad elogs.
I am using BigRoad driver logs at the time, but this program is much better on several fronts already.
This format beats BigRoad logbook on professionalism.
I was a BigRoad user from inception up until a week ago when I accidentally came across this app. I downloaded it and the rest is history. I'm hooked. BigRoad is now uninstalled; this app is far superior to BigRoad and its free, not $15 a driver.
Love this so much better then "big road". Big Road doesn't cut it for me!
Get back to doing what you love and keep trucking! Get started with electronic logs today. The best trucker app of all time!
Best elog app ever. I've used a lot of electronic logs. One was BigRoad. I give this one a thumbs up.
Why pay for eLogs when you can get KeepTruckin electronic logbook for free? It is the perfect trucker logbook. Get on the right trucker path and keep on trucking!
Visit https://keeptruckin.com to learn more.
The most efficient way to keep in touch with both dispatch and passengers at the same time. Simply open the app and instantly glance at all the rides that have been assigned to you. You can accept or reject each ride, which gives you great control over your own schedule. Each ride has an information card that lets you know ride number, service type, vehicle class, passenger name, number of passengers, luggage count, and special occasion. Within the same card, you can call or SMS your passenger at the touch of a button.
Stay organized and always be on time to each and everyone of your rides!
- Check out your list of rides
- Switch ride stages from: accepted, on the way, at location, and drop off
- Get response SMS from your passenger
- See your notifications
- Open up the GPS enabled map feature so you never get lost
Stay safe and organized!
This is the vehicle mileage log book for you.
Drivers Logger is an app that keeps track of your trips manually. It saves all the necessary data for the tax system. The app is very simple, to make it quick and intuitive what to do.
* Check out the Lite version to see how the app works, be aware that you can't backup your trips in the Lite version.
• Save the start kilometer and stop kilometer
• Save the locations
• Very easy and safe to use
• Watch history on phone, and send to email
• Make a Excel (csv) backup and send to email
When you are in the car and want to drive, you just push start, then you write your current cars mileage and the current date is already set, you can change it if you want.
To stop, push stop and type in locations and the current mileage of the car now. And then you’re done!
Note: This application requires a bluetooth carkit to function automatically.
- View DDL’s, Vehicle Inspections, and HOS Recaps on your Android compatible mobile device.
- Automatically creates Daily Driver Logs (DDL’s) saving you time and money!
- Automated driver duty status changes
- Easily perform Vehicle Inspections
- Ability to email DDL’s when requested by DOT
- And much more
The eTrack Application by ATS is a free download but requires a valid monthly subscription plan for activation.
For more information or to begin using the eTrack Application, call ATS today for more information at (844) 295-5724.
-Electronic signature capture
-Real time updates
-Track drivers’ location
The app automatically emails a signature captured invoice with real-time delivered product quantities to the customer.
The Driver App captures when the delivery truck has arrived, docked, and completed each stop while updating the delivery status in Produce Pro. When a customer calls asking for information on their delivery, a customer service representative can pin-point the truck’s location and let the customer know.
The Driver App integrates with Produce Pro’s main ERP solution. If you would like access to log-in to the app, please contact Produce Pro at (630) 395-9600.
For more information on Produce Pro Software and the Driver App visit www.producepro.com.