DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
Drive safe and shiny side up! Enjoy!
Whether you are driving short haul or interstate, Drivewyze can allow you to bypass scales 50% to 98% of the time, depending on your carrier safety score. Just download the app and start a free 30-day trial to get bypasses today. After which you can decide whether or not to continue with a paid subscription.
All users, even those who do not sign up for the bypass service, receive our free “Heads Up” alert service for over 700 weigh stations in the US, notifying you when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile site.
Drivewyze is officially endorsed by state trucking associations and the American Trucking Associations, and has obtained express permission from state law enforcement agencies to provide weigh station and inspection site bypasses to truckers.
We are very protective of your data and information. We encrypt all wireless communications to protect your privacy and do not share your truck’s location or your personal information with any third parties including law enforcement.
• Works at both fixed weigh stations and mobile sites
• Requires no transponder – turns your device into a “smart transponder”
• Updates regularly with new states and site locations
• Now bypass at 22 Florida Agriculture inspection sites
• Quick and easy setup
• Cancel at any time
• Unlimited phone or email customer support at no additional charge
• Hands-free compliant with FMCSA and state distracted driving laws
• Audio and visual alerts when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station
• Runs in the background
• Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
• Resets automatically after each site visit
• Android version 2.3.3
• Active cellular data or Wi-Fi connection
• Allow access to GPS
Watch is a comfortable way to get one more reminder on your hand when you are are busy and you missed navigation command coming from SmartTruckRoute app.
TeleType pioneered the GPS truck navigation industry in 2008, providing the first portable GPS navigation system for trucks. SmartTruckRoute application is available on all Android smartphones, and will soon be released for the iPhone and iPad devices.
SmartTruckRoute unlike many other navigation systems, this app was developed specifically for trucks, so it includes special features that a generic navigation devices wouldn't. Some of these features include truck specific routes and maps, and supports Hazmat restrictions by class, which help the driver avoid restricted tunnels and routes based on the truck’s cargo.