Not too bad but doesn't seem to like the G4. The Daydream feature seems broken in LG G4.
Worth it Well worth the download. Improvement on the original.
not working on Android 4.4.4
Awesome apps, but one problem Now all you need is a better locker! But there's only one problem the widget is buggy when in 4x2 (on YOUR better launcher) the extensions aren't collapsed I have to always collapse all my extensions for it to work. Please fix
Nice alternative with great extras not found in the original... Overall OK, however, I would strongly encourage/request the Dev add a proper 4x1 widget option, or perhaps the ability to easily add/calibrate a 4x1 widget without the need to tweak a million settings to get it looking ok. I'm currently using beautiful widgets on my phone's main home screen since it allows me to add a 4x1 widget that shows the time, date, & weather & LOOKS GOOD! I'd love the ability to do so on my phone with JUST 2 collapsed extensions at that size (w/out a 3rd annoyingly half peeking up).
Pulldown notifications not working After daydream activates the widget and phone is removed from charger, pulldown notification bar can't be expanded. Have to press power button to turn the screen on and off for it to start working.
- Bug fixes
- UI update
- Merge with latest DashClock widget
- Added "Condensed font" option under "Advanced"
- Sms extension - always open last unread message
- Added many built-in extensions: network info, storage, call/message stats, etc
- Added "Advanced" tab: new settings to hide divider, add text shadow, hide clock, etc
- New option to horizontally aligned collapsed widgets (when clock is hidden)
- Setting to increase max collapsed extensions to 6
This Widget design was influenced by classic design - HTC Sense style.
The design was influenced by Windows Aero Style and the Aero Glass theme