Synonymous: Puzzle Pop Quizzes is a fun trivia word game where you guess famous pop culture references that have been described with wordplay such as synonyms and anagrams! Work with your friends to decipher these fun and often tricky brain teasers!As featured on the US Google Play Store Homepage
Sick of all the mindless Logo Quiz or Icon Pop Quiz games? Enjoy a word game or brain teasers but find cryptic crosswords too hard? Synonymous: Puzzle Pop Quizzes is a word game with a twist! Guess famous pop culture references which have been re-worded with synonyms, anagrams and other kinds of word-play! Can you decipher the pop trivia puzzles and solve them all?Features
- Six different pop trivia categories: Film, Music Artists, Songs, Television, Literature and Video Games
- Over 740 FREE pop trivia word puzzles to solve
- A Hangman style hint system so you don't get stuck too long
- Time bonuses for solving trivia clues quickly
- Star your favourite pop trivia word puzzles
- Facebook integration to share pop trivia puzzles with your friends, friend leaderboard and earn achievements
- Beautiful minimalistic interface
- In app purchase to Remove Ads or for more hint pointsHow To Play
Each clue is phrased with synonyms (words with similar meanings):
e.g. The Famine Tournament
= The Hunger Games
Rules that affect the entire clue are marked with a colon:
e.g. Opposite: Cold Cold Chilliness
= Hot Hot Heat
? indicates an anagram:
Ramio? = Mario
Multiple words in quotes refer to a single word:
'Cheap Motel' = Hostel
The number in brackets following a word refers to how many words in the final answer it refers to:
Excellent(2) = Very Good
Simply type your guess in the 'Enter Your Guess Here' box and the game will alert you when your guess is close to the correct answer. Common variations of a solution are often accepted.
Solving a clue gives you 100 points and 25 bonus points if you solve the riddle within the time bonus limit. Points can be used to purchase hints in subsequent questions.Hints
Synonymous: Puzzle Pop Quizzes uses a Hangman style hint system. Purchasing a specific letter will reveal all occurrences of that letter in the answer. Each letter has its cost listed next to it. More common letters cost more points to reveal.
The length of the answer will always be shown from the start.Miscellaneous
Check us out on
If you like the brain teasers in Synonymous: Puzzle Pop Quizzes, please rate it well to support it.
Thanks to http://picol.org/ for the category icons and http://www.soughtaftersounds.com for the sound effects.