Save yourself the hassle and join half a million drivers who're using Wasalny to beat traffic!
Wasalny is a community based app that smartly uses the GPS technology to measure car speed and send you real-time road updates. It works by allowing users to share and report both automatically & manually any traffic conditions, warn other drivers of accidents or blocks, and provide alternatives to save everyone's time, energy and fuel.
Along with reporting traffic status, Wasalny motivates its community by rewarding drivers with points and spice things even further with competitions over mayor-ships and prizes.
Wasalny is built on a multi-country platform which makes the app available for use at any country in the world; for the moment the application is mostly used in Nigeria, Egypt and Kuwait.
- Traffic colored map with the latest road conditions, average speed, accidents, or blocks.
- Choose from wide selection of roads
- Nearby roads suggestions for better decision
- Update road status and share it
- Social networks integration for reports
- Photo-reporting option to post live traffic updates
- Driving Mode: The app will report status automatically while you driving
- Save favorite routes
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://bit.ly/1Im8J4a
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
It uses GPS and your internet connection to show you where the radars are and help you avoid fines.
The basic idea is that you will know where the radars are when you drive, and can go past them at a safe speed.
Radar Beep integrates with all mobile phone GPS navigators to detect radars while navigating to your destination.
You can use the app with or without a navigator.
The app also has a map of radars with your position and direction.
It always focuses on the road in the right direction and shows radars around and ahead of you.
Radar Beep updates automatically, no action on your part is required.
To make it easier to turn the scanner on, you can use:
- The widget that comes with the app.
- Configure auto start with Bluetooth. The app will turn on by itself when the phone connects to the car via Bluetooth. When the car is turned off, the app turns off too.
- NFC magnetic sticker by Radar Beep which you can place in your car. The app will turn on when the phone is near the sticker (your phone has to support NFC). ** Coming soon **
This app includes advertising so we can offer the service for free.
If you don’t like the ads you can remove them with a small payment. Thanks for your help.
- Radar detection: stationary, mobile, section, traffic lights, warnings of danger on the road, black spots and police checkpoints.
- Integrates with all GPS navigators to detect radar while you drive.
- Exact distance to the radar and the speed of your car.
- Warning distance graduated according to your speed for greater ease.
- Sound alerts proportional to the distance to the radar.
- Map view with your exact location and the location of the radar.
- Widget for turning the detector on quickly.
- Bluetooth auto start when you turn the car on.
- Intuitive interface design.
- Radar warnings in different countries.
- Voices: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
- Languages: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Hindi, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish.
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
CoPilot is the high performance GPS navigation app to get you where you’re going safely, reliably and most importantly enjoyably.
Join over 14 million drivers and professional fleets worldwide that trust CoPilot’s high quality offline maps for fast and accurate guidance, even when there’s no mobile coverage or you’re navigating abroad.
*****As featured on Engadget, CNET, Auto Express *****
INCLUDES FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION AND ACTIVETRAFFIC™:
• Offline navigation: street maps stored on-board your Android
• Clear voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions with text-to-speech technology
• Driver-friendly 3D guidance display shows you the way at every turn
• Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign post information and realistic ClearTurn™ view to help you at complex junctions
• Real-time ActiveTraffic™ and predictive time-of-day routing helps you avoid delays, so you’ll arrive on-time and stress-free, every time
• Automatic routing and fast recalculation if you miss a turn
• Safety camera alerts with free database updates (not available in North America, France or Switzerland)
• Unique directions only view and motion lock for safer driving
• CommuteMe™ automatically learns your favourite route to and from work, and checks it for traffic every day
• Speed limit warnings and speedometer
• Accurate ETAs so you know when you’ll arrive
• And much, much more…
GET USE OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION IN-APP
If you enjoy your drive with CoPilot (and we’re confident you will!), you can purchase voice-guided navigation options via in-app purchase in MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades. You can also purchase a 12 month ActiveTraffic subscription and get additional map regions throughout the world.
FREE BASIC FEATURES:
After the 7 day trial, you can still enjoy the following features for free:
► Offline 2D street maps
► Comprehensive multi-stop trip planning tools to plan detailed routes before you go
► Huge database of pre-loaded POIs to easily find local restaurants, gas stations, car parks and other useful places
► View your complete itinerary & preview every turn direction
► Drag and drop route editing
► Useful local search with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
► Walking mode
► Download any one of the following countries/regions for free:
• Europe: Choose one of the following countries/regions - UK & Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
• North America: USA & Canada
• Australasia: Australia & New Zealand
• Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
• Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE
• South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Social sharing, Google, Yelp and Wikipedia requires a mobile connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot:
@copilotgps or @copilotgps_us
Google+: search +copilot
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
This app is using Map api so it can display all nearby locations as per search criteria. If you want to navigate to the searched place then it is advised to enable GPS .
Also Arabic navigation guide acts as a great navigation tool by which you can find your way in a strange city . Especially it will be easier for you to find your wanted place thanks to the direction tool.4
* Easy to use app , just enable gps and wifi and all is done
* The app provide many location services
* compatible with all smartphones
هل تريد أن ترسل احداثيات مكانك الى أحد أفراد عائلتك ؟ ليجدك في منطقة ما ؟
هل تريد أن تعرف مكان أحد أصدقائك عبر الخريطة؟ الآن ؟
برنامج "أنا هنا" .. الوحيد والفريد من نوعه في الوطن العربي الذي يتيح لك إرسال احداثيات مكانك الى من تريد !
بإمكانك مشاركة إحداثيات مكانك عبر فيس بوك ، تويتر ، سكايب ، واتس اب ، والرسائل القصيرة أيضاً !
ملاحظة: من الأفضل ان يكون "الوايرلس" أو ال "جي بي اس" في حالة نشطة، للحصول على دقة أفضل في تحديد المكان.
*تابع أخبارنا أول بأول وإنضم الآن الى قائمة معجبينا على صفحتنا المميزة في الفيس بوك!
* Voice control:
Operating your navigation applications simply by talking.
All you have to do is launch the app, say a place you want to go to, and that’s it.
Your selected navigation app will be opened with navigation instructions.
* Improved navigation search:
Search places by their name without having to specify the address. The app completes the full address of the destination automatically.
* Setting up the device for navigation automatically:
You can set the app to turn On/Off the GPS, Data, Bluetooth, WiFi, Auto Rotation, sound volume, screen brightness.
* History and favorites list:
You can keep your favorites places in a list and navigate to them simply by talking.
The app automatically keeps the history of all your destinations.
* Sharing options:
Chosen places can be shared with your family and friends by SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
* Icon shortcuts:
You can add icon shortcuts to your favorite destinations on your home screen.
Supported navigation apps:
3. Telmap / M8
4. Google Maps
5. Device Maps
12. GPS Navigation 2
13. Gokivo GPS Navigator
14. VZ Navigator
18. Aatlas Navigator
19. AT&T Navigator
21. Yandex Navigator
22. Yandex Maps
With the help of this plugin you can set to automatically start navigation to a defined destination (such as your home or work address) within the Waze app without having to type the same address over and over again.
Note: Navigation automatically starts when using exact coordinates. Otherwise, if no exact match is found for the entered address, the Waze app will show the search screen with the address defined in the plugin.
This plugin also provides a "Shutdown Waze" action that exits the Waze app, removes its notification from the notification bar and stops navigation. You can use that action with any AutomateIt trigger (For instance, when disconnected from your car Bluetooth! http://automateitapp.com/rule.php?id=30946)
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt Free or Pro.
Screenshots shows how the plugin is used within AutomateIt
>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
The previous TomTom Navigation app for Android is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only $0.99 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://goo.gl/LWtw1w
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
* Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
** You can download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
1- Searching for hotels and booking.
2- Searching for rental cars and booking from famous companies like ( Europcar, Avis, Sixst, Herz, Bduget,thrifty ,Enterprise )
3- Trains time tables,prices.....etc
4- Prayers time.
7- Currency exchange rates.
We are still developing this app and will add more features in the near future.