Great but missing a nice feature I have only one complaint which is when scoring using the target face it would be better to have a curser above where you touch rather than under your finger so you can actually see where it is, that way you can be more accurate with your scoring. Also I've seen a similar app that has android wear compatibility so once you've begun scoring a round you can do it on your smart watch without having to get your phone out, very useful if it's raining, and I'd like to see that implemented here.
Fantastic. One problem . When scoring more than 1 extra archer it saves both scores to each archer can be confusing
Was a really good app Cant look up classifications while scoring freezes at end of the round other than that its a good app on Samsung Galaxy s6 please fix these bugs
Great app but .... Having used this app on an android phone since I started archery I love it and would not want to use another app. However, I now use a windows phone and understand that there is not a version of the app for windows. Can you please provide one?
Hi James, just got an iPhone, is there an app for archery scorepad in the app store??? Can't find it.
Love this app.
- All Extra Archers can now be saved with Bow Details, Arrow Sets and Sight Marks
- Can view All scores and high scores for each archer Saved
- Can export / email all archers scores
- Updated Dropbox Export
- Added New Rounds from Archery GB
- Added 256 Award Shoot Rounds
- Added extra code to help certain phones deploy the database file (OnePlus 2)
- Fixed an issue with 256 Rounds not being able to be shot
- Fixed a number of small issues