Great but missing a nice feature I have only one complaint which is when scoring using the target face it would be better to have a curser above where you touch rather than under your finger so you can actually see where it is, that way you can be more accurate with your scoring. Also I've seen a similar app that has android wear compatibility so once you've begun scoring a round you can do it on your smart watch without having to get your phone out, very useful if it's raining, and I'd like to see that implemented here.
Been looking for ages for a score pad that does NFAS. Really happy that I found one that did. However it would be nice to be able to set our own number of target's as not every shoot has the same amount of targets. My club for example has 47 targets so I have to write the rest on in the comments. It would also be nice if it could displace the number of 24s you scored.
Fantastic. One problem . When scoring more than 1 extra archer it saves both scores to each archer can be confusing
How do you add extra archers? The add extra archers in the new round is grayed out, in archer details it only allows me to put me in?
Fantastic app when works This app is absolutely fantastic best archery app out there but i have been trying to do bow tuning and plot my arrows but everytime i finish a round it says archery scorepad has stopped working and cannot see arrows after plotting them for a whole round but except for that best app on market
Great App The app is excellent. However there is an issue with 'Edit Score' feature. It doesn't work. Can you fix it please? Thanks
- All Extra Archers can now be saved with Bow Details, Arrow Sets and Sight Marks
- Can view All scores and high scores for each archer Saved
- Can export / email all archers scores
- Updated Dropbox Export
- Added New Rounds from Archery GB
- Added 256 Award Shoot Rounds
- Added extra code to help certain phones deploy the database file (OnePlus 2)
- Fixed an issue with 256 Rounds not being able to be shot
- Fixed a number of small issues