* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Re-editable and re-callable expressions
* Result and expressions history
* Decimal, Binary, octal, and hexadecimal
* Base conversions
* Main memory and 6 variable memories
* Arithmetic, trigonometric, inverse trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic function, power, power root function, factorial, and absolution.
* DEG, RAD, GRAD modes.
* Floating-point, Fixed-point, Scientific and Engineering display modes.
* Configurable decimal separator and grouping separator
* Configurable number of bits for base conversions
* BS key, DEL key, INS key.
* Landscape mode
* Key input confirmation by vibration and orange colors
Android OS 2.1 to 2.3.x
Android OS 3.x, 4.x
APPSYS does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the software or materials published on this site.
King Calculator recently got accepted to the Google in education program and being incorporated in schools who use Android devices as educational tools.
King Calculator offers a simple layout for common operations and a scientific layout for when you need a scientific calculator which also comes with a function graphing engine.
Excellent for school work, college studies, science and engineering.
Simple calculator layout offers:
• Basic arithmetic, Exponentiation, Square root.
• Percentage calculation.
• Classic memory functionality or Casio style MRC / M+ / M- buttons and memory capabilities.
• Calculation History.
Scientific calculator layout offers:
• Trigonometric function ( Sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arcosine, arctan, hyperbolic • sine/cosine and tangent)
• Square and cubed root (or any other root using the exponentiation button)
• Factorial and modulo operations
• Logarithmic functions
• Absolute value function and more.
• Plotting/Graphing functions.
calculator with percentage
MyCalc includes: Scientific calculator, Standard calculator, Currency calculator, Tip and Percent calculator which can be accessed from the menu.
SOME USER REVIEWS
★★★★★ "Nice Calculator! Handles everyday calculations and then some with ease and speed!" - Michael Christy (Nov 9, 2013)
★★★★★ "Quite Nice. I am always on the lookout for tools like this app. It is very good." - Leland Whitlock (Nov 9, 2013)
★★★★★ "Nice app. Works great helps me very much in the office and on the go. Keep up the great work." - Randy Salazar (Nov 7, 2013)
● My Calc Features:
✓ Result history
✓ Unit conversions
✓ Physical constants table
✓ Traditional algebraic operation
✓ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
✓ Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
✓ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
✓ Calculation memory support
✓ Full support for percentages (20 + 10% = 22)
✓ Decimal degrees into degrees, minutes, and seconds converter
✓ Tip calc - calculates tip quickly and easily and split the bill between any number of people.
✓ Percent calc (calculation discount, tax, margin and other)
✓ Currency Converter - Track Currencies from around the world with live currency rates. Easily convert between your favorite currencies.
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Result history
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to the settings and make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is checked.
Please read the help for more information.
Considered the best fractions calculator, DLD Calc - Calculator develops and simplifies fractions in the best possible way, saving you a lot of time solving extremely large problems.
It's main feature is resolve fractions by steps simplifying and visualizing the operation in a practice and simple way never seen before.
DLD Calc - Calculator breaks the mathematical restrictions between complex calculus and it's decimal numeric solution.
It's not just another scientific calculator with algebraic and trigonometric operations, but an advanced integer fractions calculator.
You can use it to solve your mathematics problems in your school.
The interface is very simple and easy to use in your phone or tablet.
• Solve complex large fractions operations in steps.
• User friendly interface, very straightforward.
• Basic mathematics.
• Fraction addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Least common denominator.
• Greatest common divisor.
1) In the main screen, write your fractions formula. You can use integer numbers, plus, sub, division and multiplication operations and parenthesis.
2) Once you have wrote your expression, press the "=" button in your bottom right (big blue button) to process de operations.
3) Wait until your resolution is calculated.
4) Once your calculation is done, you can see your resolution solved in steps in your resolution screen and zoom in and out to see it entirely.
5) If you want to go back to the main screen in any moment, you can use your BACK button in your cell phone or tablet to go back.
•A resizeable widget with arithmetic, percentage button, and fractions.
•Expression (formula) based input.
•Fraction input and output with conversion to proper fraction, mixed fraction and decimal. Even the quadratic or cubic root functions, for instance, will return fractions when the answer can be written as a fraction.
•Full history with buttons that load old results, in case you need to start over from a previous point.
•Unlimited memory slots that can be named and are always displayed on screen.
•Multiple input fields except on small phones. This let's you do short side calculations without losing your place.
•Pre-packaged functions for quadratic equations as well as many geometric formulae.
•Buttons that store user defined functions that are created by binding an argument to a binary operator.
•Visualization of multivalued complex functions (roots, inverse trigonometric, logarithm)
•Visualization of quadratic and cubic functions
•Visualization of angles returned from inverse trigonometric functions.
•Complex numbers are very easy to work with, and all functions work with complex numbers where they are defined (inverse hyperbolic cosine, for instance).
•There is a fourth layout for small phones that is not shown in the screen shots.
•A unit conversion utility that lets you build arbitrary composite units. Conversion factors are written to the history, so you can bind the factor with multiplication to do the same conversion many times.
The layouts are designed to be ergonomic for each of four device sizes in portrait and landscape. Here are some examples of what we've done to make the calculator easy and speedy to work with:
•On small tablets in landscape, the keys are split so you can operate the calculator with two thumbs.
•On small phones, the numeric keypad is right under your thumb when holding the device with one hand.
•Square root, square, inverse and negation are all close to the numeric keypad.
•On small tablets, the long "NHN-1" button is a gesture recognizer that lets you scroll the six input fields with your left thumb. That way you don't have to let go of the device with your right hand to click an input field.
Keyword:scientific calculator,smart scientific calculator,calculator pro,math solution,math way
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
This is a fully featured calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver, unit converter.
* No ads
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support upto order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver upto 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex soln.
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* In built help (accessible via options menu)
You can also try the free version:
Has every visual detail of the classic scientific calculator including the nice-looking second function labels on the top of each key. It doesn’t also look just like the real thing but it also works like one. If you have mastered using the real counterpart of this app, you will have no problem in using it. this app can surely solve difficult computations.
The user interface of the app is also very user friendly not to mention large display space dedicated to let you clearly see the things that you input. it can calculate powers, roots, logarithmic and exponential functions, percentage calculations, trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or gradients, hyperbolic functions, factorials, permutations and combinations, fixed point, scientific and engineering notation display modes, adjustable decimal places, hexadecimal, octal and binary modes with logical operator functions.
- The app can do traditional algebraic operations
-This app can also work out for you unit conversions, percentages, trigonometric functions, and more.
- It also has a results memory
-Large input/output display
- Calculation History
- All Trigonometric operations
- Degree, Radian, Grade
- Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
- Complex number
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
This is an ad-supported app - an ad-free paid version is also available for a nominal US$ 0.99 - please search for Scientific Calculator (adfree)
Best Scientific Calculator application with latest features!
World's first Great Scientific Calculator supporting Matrix Operations!
★ Result history
★ Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
★ Unit conversions
★ Physical constants table
★ 10 memories
★ General Arithmetic Functions
★ Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
★ Power & Root Functions
★ Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
★ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
★ Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
★ Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
★ Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
★ Landscape mode
★ User-customizable unit conversions
★ User-customizable constants
★ Log Functions
★ Modulus Function
★ Random Number Functions
★ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
★ Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
★ Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Exponential Density, Gamma Function, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution
★ Conversion Functions: area, distance, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
Solo Tools Familly here:
Solo Launcher: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=home.solo.launcher.free
Solo Locker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=home.solo.plugin.locker
Solo Scientific Calcaulator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=home.solo.plugin.calculator
Solo Launcher is a fast and clean launcher. Solo themes, solo lockers, solo lockscreen, solo live wallpapers are all for Solo launcher's tools. Solo Launcher supports all other launchers' THEMES like GO launcher/NOVA Launcher/ APEX Launcher/Buzz Launcher and dodol launcher etc..
This is an advertisement free application with a low price. Please report any improvements required in future releases to firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
Main features :
- Beautiful design
- Millions of colours to choose from.
- Share your drawings via Email,Facebook,Twitter.
- Endless background options : colours , gradients , images , grids
- 25 amazing drawings ready to be coloured .
- Import photos from your library
- Many more ......
Download it and start drawing :)