NOTE: If it doesn't download that's a problem with your phone, NOT the app. ALSO, Google changed the refund period to 24 hours in stead of 3 days. If you don't get a refund, I have no control over that, you have to talk to Google.
* Discover all UPnP devices in the network
* Discover DIAL devices including Chromecast and Fire TV
* Filter device by device type
* Automatic update when devices are added/removed from the network
* Device details for selected devices
** The application is based on the Cling - Java/Android UPnP library http://4thline.org/projects/cling/
Check your CS:GO Stats on your DashClock!
This requires DashClock Widget - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock&hl=en
This widget calculates :
- Overall KD
Just add this widget onto DashClock, go to Settings and insert your Steam username.
Paid version includes :
- Able to refresh when phone's screen is unlocked
Plus ALL of the features below on the roadmap!
- Shows your most favorite weapon and maps!
- Operation Bravo stats!
- Ability to decide which stats you want to show!
- And many more!
you just have to click the image from your device and u can store it with you for future purpose as a image.as you can share it with your friends , email it etc.
O mais novo aplicativo CS Smart permite que você controle facilmente seu sistema de alarme Smart aonde você estiver. Você pode armar/desarmar e programar o sistema de alarme Smart que você adquiriu, mantendo-se conectado à sua casa e empresa.
Sobre a CS Comunicação e Segurança
Há mais de 20 anos a CS trabalha de portas abertas para o futuro, pesquisando, desenvolvendo e fabricando os melhores equipamentos para comunicação e segurança.
Inovar sempre é a sua maior missão, assim como oferecer produtos e serviços com qualidades que surpreendam o mercado.
Full description here : http://blog.indiandragon.in/2014/10/shellshock-vulnerability-in-android.html
Source code : https://github.com/indiandragon/Shellshock-Vulnerability-Scan
The app comes with No warranty whatsoever. Though it doesn’t do anything which could damage your mobile, you own responsibility for all your actions.
Those bugs are already reported to Google, however many Android devices are still affected by at least one of this vulnerabilities.
The SRT AppScanner allows you to check whether your device vendor has already fixed these problems. Additionally, every installed app and any app installed in the future are checked for malicious behavior. This makes your device secure until an update is supplied by your device vendor. SRT AppScanner does not require any permission.
For demo purposes we added new content to a popular app without breaking their signature. In the screenshots you can see how it is detected by the SRT AppScanner.
* Check if the vulnerabilities are fixed on your device.
* Test all your installed applications for malicious content.
* Advanced analysis shows which parts of the app have been changed.
* Directly uninstall or repair detected malware.
* Newly installed apps are automatically scanned for malicious content.
1. Why are some apps not readable?
In some Android versions, the access to paid apps is forbidden, such that the SRT AppScanner is not able to inspect those apps. These apps are categorized as warnings.
2. What should I do if SRT AppScanner finds a malicious app?
We highly recommend to uninstall this app and to install it from a trusted source. However, you can also try the repair functionality that removes the malicious content from the app.
US CERT has recently identified about 3,400 Android apps to date that do not properly validate SSL certificates, leaving them open to Man in the Middle (MITM) attacks. Possible outcomes are credential stealing or arbitrary code generation. Use the Belarc Security Advisor to automatically check to see if you have any of these vulnerable apps.
Move into the 21st century of computer security. Signature based methods such as anti-virus, anti-malware, and anti-spyware offered good enough security in the past, but today many attacks are not stopped by these methods. One reason is because the threats change faster than the anti-virus or malware signatures can be updated. Security experts say that the best way to achieve security is to make sure your installed apps and operating system are not vulnerable to attacks or malicious software.
Belarc's Security Advisor does this by automatically checking your Android tablet or phone for thousands of security vulnerabilities in both the operating system and installed apps, and gives you the result in seconds as to which ones are vulnerable and need to be updated. The Security Advisor also works with all other security apps such as anti-virus and anti-malware apps.
For more information see http://m.belarc.com/sa.html
Did you know that more than 80% of employees now use personal smartphones for work-related purposes? Every day these devices access email, games, and work related material
and are unchecked by your businesses' standard vulnerability management processes.
Until now, one of the biggest challenges for consumers and information technology security teams was they inability to determine potential vulnerabilities on their mobile assets as they do their servers and desktops. Watch the video below to see how Retina CS is solving that problem and how users can download the tool for free to check their own devices.
Benefits of Mobile Security in Retina CS to extend the benefits of this free agent:
Retina CS is the first and only product to integrate mobile device assessment and vulnerability management for complete visibility and context on all vulnerabilities so that your team can discover, prioritize, and fix weaknesses quickly.
* Reduce overall IT security risk by extending vulnerability management to your BlackBerry, Android and ActiveSync-managed mobile devices
* Reduce resource demands by automating vulnerability assessment for mobile devices with in-depth scanning.
* Simplify and improve IT security by managing mobile devices and all other assets through a single, Web-based console.
* Gain greater visibility through vulnerability profiles of mobile devices accessing your network.
* Streamline remediation through advanced threat prioritization according to severity of mobile vulnerabilities.Use built-in and custom audits to scan for weaknesses in mobile device hardware, applications, and configurations.
* Report on mobile device vulnerabilities and demonstrate compliance.