Please download the newest Version (v1.3) of the PCAN USB WiFi Bridge Windows application when installing or updating the Android application.
This Android app can be used to remotely control the Peak PCAN USB Analyzer (Link: http://www.peak-system.com/Produktdetails.49+M5c6d753fe9e.0.html?&L=1&tx_commerce_pi1%5BcatUid%5D=6&tx_commerce_pi1%5BshowUid%5D=16) with an Android device over a wireless local area network (WLAN).
(1) Initialize and Release PCAN USB Analyzer (13 different baudrates from 5 kBit/sec to 1 MBit/sec are supported)
(2) Send and receive CAN messages (standard frame format (SFF), extended frame format (EFF/EXT), remote requests (RTR))
(3) Multiple Android devices can use the PCAN USB WiFi Bridge Windows application simultaneously.
(4) The PCAN USB Analyzer can be controlled remotely from an Android device using the CAN-Bus Analyzer Android application.
(5) The PCAN USB Analyzer can be controlled locally from the computer running the PCAN USB WiFi Bridge Windows application.
1. Download the PCAN USB WiFi Bridge Windows application and the PCAN USB Analyzer device drivers ( Link: http://netload.in/dateix1yZPE05kV/PCAN_USB_WiFi_Bridge_v1.3.zip.htm ).
2. Connect PCAN USB Analyzer to a computer running a Microsoft NT-based operating system such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2008 or Server 2008 R2
3. Install the device drivers for the PCAN USB Analyzer
4. Unblock the inbound TCP ports 1337 and 1338 in your firewall (Necessary: used for the main functionality)
5. Configure your router to allow UDP multicasts (Optional: Used to discover the computer running PCAN USB WiFi Bridge Windows application automatically without entering its IP address) Hint: Most routers already allow UDP multicasts with their factory settings.
1. Start the PCAN USB WiFi Bridge Windows application on your computer
2. Start the CAN-Bus Analyzer Android application on your android device
3. After startup, the CAN-Bus Analyzer will try connect to the PCAN USB WiFi Bridge automatically. If the PCAN USB WiFi Bridge cannot be found automatically due to network limitations, the IP address of the computer has to be entered manually.
4. Remotely control the PCAN USB Analyzer with your android device
If you are unable to update to a newer version:
1. Visit Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications
2. Tab over to "All"
3. Select the Google Play Store app, and then tap "Clear data" and "Clear cache"