More info: CRM for phones: Set up and use - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=321832
More info for admins: Set up CRM for phones - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=327922
• Access your activities, accounts, contacts, and leads from an easy-to-use dashboard
• Quickly enter customer data with only a few taps
• Track progress for key performance indicators visually with charts
• Access your personalized views of lists and grids so that you see the data most important to you
• Pin tiles to the app dashboard to get to the info you need quickly
The app works in online, as well as offline mode, so you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need it. The application does not require any middleware - just install it on your device, connect directly to your Dynamics CRM and start using it with your real data.
You can create new orders or quotes, access information about accounts and contacts, schedule appointments, track phone calls and e-mails, and much more. This app is going to be your irreplaceable companion throughout the day.
• Works seamlessly in online, as well as offline mode - you can select one of 4 modes the app will work in: Always online/ Never Online/ Online when connected to Wi-Fi/ Manual
• No Middleware needed — insert Dynamics CRM URL and login credentials and you are ready to go
• Full integration of interactive map (gestures support) displaying multiple records at once
• Multimedia support (pictures, documents, iFrames, signatures...)
• Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
• Multilanguage support
• Photo capturing
• Advanced filters and sorting
• Encrypted database
• Fully customizable
IMPORTANT: For full experience, the Resco Mobile CRM app requires an access to MS Dynamics CRM server (4.0, 2011 or 2013 - on-premise/online). Without this access, you will be only able to work with the local demo database.
This application also allows you to create and submit timesheets. The information captured with this application will be available when you enter or update an expense report and/or timesheets in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
If your organization uses Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and has enabled these features, you will be notified by your system administrator.
- Bugs fixes
*** Office 365 is now supported except some ADFS ***
Mobile Access for Outlook OWA provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Mobile Access for Outlook OWA appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Mobile Access for Outlook OWA lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
- mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Mobile Access for Outlook OWA enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
Lync 2013 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including voice & video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2013 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR OFFICE 365 / LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
- Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
- Rich multi-touch experience with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
- Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Level Authentication (NLA) technology
- Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
- Seamless audio and video streaming
Company apps – browse, search and install apps made available to you by your company
Computer/device enrollment – manage enrollment with Microsoft Intune for your devices, as well as the ability to remote wipe certain device types
Contact IT – easily locate contact information
Microsoft Application License Terms
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 45 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
• The No. 1 app in Google Play’s Business category with 350,000+ user reviews
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, ACER, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Barnes & Noble, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8 NOW BRINGS DESKTOP FEATURES TO A MOBILE LIKE NEVER BEFORE:
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Support for multiple keyboard shortcuts including moving of objects and selections.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features - work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Edit transitions in PowerPoint slideshows.
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and cannot be shared through email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
*Users now receive 2GBs of free cloud storage!*
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the one place for all your documents! Its features include:
- Create and edit Word documents, Powerpoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheet files
- Open, view, and share PDF files.
- Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails
- Share PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints over Social Media
- 2 GB of Free Cloud storage
- Files are automatically saved locally to the current device in use
- Edit office files shared with you
- Revised documents are updated on the cloud automatically
- Download and edit files from other cloud services (Google Drive, Drop Box, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds)
- Camera mode that can be used to take and add pictures to the document / Insert and play video clips
- Desktop client: Download the desktop client for more free storage and drag and drop files into your Polaris cloud from your desktop.
- Fast and convenient document upload/download from desktop
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, as well as Adobe PDF (doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pdf, txt, hwp)
-Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
- (Premium Feature) Increased security options for password protecting the application
- (Premium Feature) Increased storage space to 100GB
- (Premium Feature) Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
- (Premium Feature) Search within the content of documents. Keyword search results will also show keyword matches within documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, and more!
- Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote
- Ruler available
- Format text size, font, paragraphs, and titles
- 34 slide transition effects
-Play slideshow from selected slide
-Change timing or interface of slide changes
- 24different templates
-20 2D/3D charts
-173 different shapes
-More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing and presenting
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
- Homepage: https://www.polarisoffice.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/polarisoffice
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/polarisoffice
- For any inquiries go to Application > Settings > Customer Support or email us at email@example.com.
The Microsoft System Center Alliance is the home of the System Center community of Independent Software Vendors who build upon and extend the Microsoft System Center management platform.
13 listopada 2014 roku na wspólnym obiekcie Inkubatora Technologicznego i Lubelskiego Parku Naukowo - Technologicznego na ul. Dobrzańskiego 1 i 3 odbędzie się największa na wschodzie Polski konferencja – MES 2014.
Join us to increase your technical expertise through deep hands-on learning, sharing of best practices and interactions with Microsoft and industry experts on November 5 & 6 at Bangalore.
This year our agenda is bigger than ever! We’re excited to present a number of special sessions including Microsoft Women in Tech and an exclusive CIO roundtable. We also bring you an extensive Tech Expo that will showcase the latest solutions from Microsoft and Partners. We look forward to seeing you there!
Nutzen Sie Microsoft Dynamics CRM ab sofort wann und wo Sie wollen - im Büro, Zug oder Flugzeug. Sogar direkt vor dem nächsten Kundentermin - mit Hilfe des Mobile Client for Microsoft Dynamics CRM bringen Sie sich mit wenigen Klicks und innerhalb von Sekunden auf den aktuellsten Stand und behalten so den 360 Grad Blick auf Ihre Kunden auch unterwegs!
Die Anwendung basiert auf einer nativen Client-Server-Architektur. Für diesen kostenlosen Demo Client stellen wir im Hintergrund einen Server mit Beispieldaten zur Verfügung. Für die produktive Nutzung des Mobile Clients in Ihrer eigenen Microsoft Dynamics CRM Umgebung benötigen Sie weitere Komponenten. Informationen erhalten Sie unter www.bfi-mobile.com oder kontaktieren Sie uns unter firstname.lastname@example.org.