Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
Includes the following dice:
This application is ad-supported and requires Internet access for the ads.
D&D Quick Dice is compatible with D&D 5th, 4th, 3.5, and 3rd edition, AD&D 1st & 2nd edition, Iron Kingdoms, Pathfinder, Anime: Beyond Fantasy, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, Black Crusade, Deathwatch, 13th Age, Call of Cthulhu, L5R, Rifts (Palladium Games), Mutants & Masterminds (Mutants and Masterminds), HackMaster, GURPS, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, D20 system, and other RPG systems.
Want to see new features or changes in D&D Quick Dice? We want your feedback.
Soon we will include special dice for some specific games and new configurations.
* 6-sided wooden dice, unlimited number
* 4-sided to 20-sided dice supported
* color selection
* lock and release dice
* choice of background
* draggable dice
* tap or shake to roll the dice
* vibrate and sound on collisions
* total count displayed
* dice speed can be selected
* landscape supported
* tablets supported
* background images from your own gallery
* define dice combos i.e. 3d8 4d20
* easier to read graphics
* history feature
* speech output
* locked dice excluded from total score
* d10 and d100 scoring corrected (option)
* dice images scale to allow more items to fit onto your screen
* tablet support
* coin flip, unlimited number
Includes the following dice:
- VIBRATE lets us vibrate the phone when dice collide
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts from the internet
- BILLING allows us to offer the paid advert removal in app options.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE allows us to save your cropped background image.
This game is ad supported.
Ads can be removed by a one-off Google in-app payment.
Role playing dice is for use with any RPG game on any version of Android.
Now with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 dice available.
Keywords: FREE, Dungeons and Dragons, role play, role playing, DnD, table top, warhammer, rpg, table game, fantasy, gaming, rpg dice.
Have you lost your dice of your board game?? No problem!! You only have to use this app!!
Easy to use, you only have to roll the dice. A history will remember your last throwns and yo can change the dice colour, frecuency of rolling and the time rolling.
- up to 5 dice
- shake or tap to roll dice
- true 3D realistic animation
- configurable colors
- configurable background
- Realistic Physics
How to roll the dice?
-touch the screen
-shake the phone, you will notice that it is as if throwing dice in the real life.
The application has a small advertising bar so if you like the app you know how to say "thank you".
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Tags: Game Master
The user selects how many dice to throw, up to 10, and then chooses the number of sides per die. Currently, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 20 sided dice are supported. When the dice are rolled the screen displays the value of each die thrown, as well as the total sum.
I am new to android development, and with this being my first application I would love to hear your feedback on how this or future applications could be improved.
You are free to play your favorite games which require one, with only having your mobile device with you.
Have fun! Throw your e-dice!
1.6-1.8 Small Updates =)
1.5 Draw optimization.
1.4 Added exit button
1.3 History bugfixes
1.2 Added history
1.1 Added dice rotation
1.0 Initial release.
This is the free version of Dice Cube with restricted color choice, but otherwise full feature set! A version of Dice Cube with no color restriction is available at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mathfactory.dicecube.full
- no app permissions required, no annoying ads!
- NEW: use your own freely configurable text labels on your dice!
- NEW: choose to roll dice with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 sides (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20)!
- NEW: choose the magic die which alters its labels randomly on impacts. With this die you can have any number range you want!
- NEW: configurable label range: specify which number range you want to have on your dice! E.g. to roll percentage values you can take two d10, one with labels 0 - 9 and one with 0 - 90.
- realistic physics using rigid body simulation
- entropy generation through the movement of your hands, leading to highly random dice rolls
- configurable color and count of dice, currently up to 9 per toss
- selected dice can be put aside between two tosses (e.g. for Yahtzee ®)
- modern, fast and believable graphics based on Open GL ES 2.0 with shaders
If you like this software please consider supporting us by rating this app or, if you like, downloading the full version. If you have suggestions or encounter problems with this app please leave a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tap the background to show or hide die menu. Add a few dice, then try shaking, sliding and throwing them. Turn your phone upside down and see how dice fall into the glass. Rotate your phone to observe beautiful light reflects.
You can change box style, die style and other settings from application preferences. If you have an older device, disabling visual effects and sound effects improves performance - for optimum performance disable all effects and set die style to matte.
The recipe for the most realistic dice app in the market reveals that only the best ingredients were used:
- Rightware Kanzi framework for stunning 3D graphics
- Bullet physics engine for fascinating, realistic physics modeling
- State-of-the-art AHRS sensor fusion algorithm for fast and accurate movement tracking
Use sensor fusion to accurately calculate every movement of the device: tilting, shaking, rotating. Apply measured movements to a 3D box. Add freely moving dice according to your own flavour, but make sure that they slide, roll and bounce naturally. Finally render the graphics using HW acceleration. Decorate with sound and vibration effects. Serve warm and FREE.
Have a bite and download yours now! As usual, share freely. If you're interested, the sensor fusion algorithm is open source and available under LGPL license (contact us for more information).
You are welcome to ask questions, discuss and read news about our other apps at http://finweaiapps.blogspot.fi
Stay tuned for other amazing apps from Finwe Ltd.
DiceShaker is a dice roller application with beautiful 3D graphics and advanced physics engine.
* 1 - 6 dice with total score
* roll the dice by shaking the phone or pressing the shake button
* lock and release dice by touching (for example for playing dice games like Yahtzee)
* roll individual dice by flicking them
* advanced OpenGL ES 2.0 3D graphics with custom shaders and dynamic shadows
* Uses Immersion’s MOTIV haptic effects
This version is supported by ads. Like it? Get the 0.99€ ad-free DiceShaker 3D Pro version, with more screen space for your dice. If you're looking for an advanced dice roller with more dice types, check out DiceShaker D&D by clicking the "View more applications" link below.
Required permissions are needed for showing ads. The app collects anonymous Google Analytics usage statistics, which can be disabled from the app's preferences.
If you have problems or suggestions, please send e-mail to email@example.com (problem reports posted to comments can't be replied to).
* With this key you will no longer be limited to 6 hours of demo time!
* 2 full custom dice sets, allowing you to program and have loaded 16 custom dice sets at a time.
* Export and Import dice set. You can have unlimited dice sets that you can backup and load from your sdcard at will. These backups can be edited with Excel or a simple text edit.
* Swap dice sets with friends and your GM (Game Master). Backing up your dice sets will ensure you never lose them, even if you uninstall and stop using D&D Dice by b.freq.
* Custom D20 dice sounds for natural twenties and critical ones
Enjoy and roll like a Master!
Keywords: mtg, card, cards, collecting, collection
TouchLight, one of the best free flashlight apps on the market, is an easy, useful and customizable app that instantly transforms your phone into a flashlight by touching, shaking or locking it on. Set it to toggle or have the light on only when you’re touching the screen! There are shortcuts to white and red lights and even a customizable color. TouchLight can even control camera’s LED flash (torchlights) on most devices.
* Lockscreen and Home screen widgets!
* Helpful, step by step user guidance
* Shortcuts to white and red screen flashlights
* Flashlight color customization
* Overrides auto-brightness
* Camera LED flashlight (torchlight) for most phones! (see list below)
* Second custom color available for non-LED camera devices
* Customizable controls for touch, toggle, shake, search button or locking on flashlight
* Can add on screen clocks for flashlight mode
* Full screen supported
* Turns on and off backlights for hardware buttons with the flashlights (most phones)
* Supports Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.0+
Many updates are planned for this app and suggestions are welcome.
Props to Adam WarRock for letting us use Ruckus Roboticus' instrumental in our video!
Flash LED works on:
Pretty much all new devices
If you have a different phone and it does/doesn't work please email us and let us know what phone you have. We will try to get all unsupported phones supported as soon as possible!
flashlight, torchlight, torch, light, best, brightest, bright, android, LED, flash, Camera LED, droidlight, colorlight, color, shaking, shake, shakelight, honeycomb, honey, comb, Android 3.1, ISC, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, eclair, kindle fire, hero, heroc, cdma