Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
Includes the following dice:
This application is ad-supported and requires Internet access for the ads.
Role playing dice is for use with any RPG game on any version of Android.
Now with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 dice available.
Keywords: FREE, Dungeons and Dragons, role play, role playing, DnD, table top, warhammer, rpg, table game, fantasy, gaming, rpg dice.
D&D Quick Dice is compatible with D&D (DnD or D and D), D&D Next, D&D 4th edition, D&D 3rd edition, D&D 3.5 edition, AD&D 1st & 2nd edition, Iron Kingdoms, Pathfinder, Anime: Beyond Fantasy, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, Black Crusade, Deathwatch, 13th Age, Call of Cthulhu, L5R, Rifts (Palladium Games), Mutants & Masterminds (Mutants and Masterminds), HackMaster, GURPS, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, D20 system, and other RPG systems.
Want to see new features or changes in D&D Quick Dice? We want your feedback.
Powered by the Bullet physics library.
Uses Keith Wiley's awesome "UberColorPicker".
** Compatibility, quality and performance may depend on the capabilities of your device.
** Ensure the free version of the app is to your liking before purchasing.
Do email me with any issues or suggestions.
-Features not available in free version
D12 and D20 dice available
Change label type (numbers or roman numerals)
D2/D6 can also be labeled with small or large pips (dots).
Copy and paste styles between dice (easily create an identical set of dice)
-Includes 9 dice (set of RPG dice + coin)
D10 (0-9, 1-10 and 00-90)
Hold your finger on a die to change its detail/colors.
Separate selection of face, detail, and number colors.
No set limit of die quantity. (as many as your phone can handle)
Choose one of 4 detail types. (or none)
Change the type of number labeling. (numbers, numerals, or pips on D2/D6)
-Multiple methods of play
Tilt/Shake your phone.
Repeatedly tap the screen.
Drag/Flick dice individually. (multi-touch supported)
-Five separate tables
Switch by tapping screen's upper corners.
Change the background for each table.
Five included backgrounds.
Use custom images as backgrounds.
Roll total is displayed at the top.
Freeze individual dice in place.
Toggle rumble/vibration feedback.
Toggle sound effects.
Toggle motion controls.
* 6-sided wooden dice, unlimited number
* 4-sided to 20-sided dice supported
* color selection
* lock and release dice
* choice of background
* draggable dice
* tap or shake to roll the dice
* vibrate and sound on collisions
* total count displayed
* dice speed can be selected
* landscape supported
* tablets supported
* background images from your own gallery
* define dice combos i.e. 3d8 4d20
* easier to read graphics
* history feature
* speech output
* locked dice excluded from total score
* d10 and d100 scoring corrected (option)
* dice images scale to allow more items to fit onto your screen
* tablet support
* coin flip, unlimited number
Includes the following dice:
- VIBRATE lets us vibrate the phone when dice collide
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts from the internet
- BILLING allows us to offer the paid advert removal in app options.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE allows us to save your cropped background image.
This game is ad supported.
Ads can be removed by a one-off Google in-app payment.
Tools are available as follows:
-Roll of the dice (D7 system) (Support for multiple launch)
-(Hp) Life Tracker (Managing Multiple lives PG)
A useful spell book for all wizards, clerics and sorcerers of Dungeons & Dragons (TM).
- Create as many profiles you want, each with its own custom list of spells, details and photo
- Sets the number of usable spells per day (and known spells, save throws, etc.)
- Stores how many spells you want with high level of detail (components, schools, notes, etc.)
- Prepare your spells per day for the gaming session
- Cast a spell ticking it off from those prepared and listen to Spellbook pronounce it aloud (optional)
Feedback on https://www.facebook.com/gabrykapps
For negative feedback or suggestions please DO NOT use the comments on google Play Store, but write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spellbook is localized in Italian, English, French, German (thanks to Michael Kronen) and Polish (thanks to Bartosz Sochański).
Your language is missing? Would like some other function? Ask me!
INFO ON PERMITS:
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for backward compatibility with older versions of Android
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for backward compatibility with older versions of Android
VIBRATE: If you check the options in the settings menu Spellbook uses this permission to reproduce sound, to make the phone vibrate and to say the name of the spells
"Incredible physics and feel"
- Android Police
- d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 RPG dice, including percentage dice
- shake the phone or tap the screen to roll the dice, or flick the dice individually
- switch between five separate dice screens
- realistic graphics and physics - tilt the phone upside down and the dice fall on the glass
- total score
Internet permission is used for anonymous Google Analytics usage statistics collection, which can be disabled from the app's preferences.
E-mail bug reports and feature suggestions to email@example.com.
Have you lost your dice of your board game?? No problem!! You only have to use this app!!
Easy to use, you only have to roll the dice. A history will remember your last throwns and yo can change the dice colour, frecuency of rolling and the time rolling.
The Star Wars Dice app is the ultimate accessory for Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars games, supporting Star Wars: Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Armada, the X-Wing (TM) Miniatures Game, and all iterations of the Star Wars Roleplaying Game. This comprehensive application allows you to quickly and conveniently select and roll custom dice for FFG’s Star Wars games, and even includes an assortment of standard dice for all your gaming needs!
The Star Wars Dice app includes:
A comprehensive dice roller that can be used to roll custom dice for an FFG Star Wars game, or standard polyhedral dice in seven types for any game
Features eight iconic Star Wars backgrounds and six distinct sound packs
Jump right in with an intuitive radial menu and interactive help guide
You are free to play your favorite games which require one, with only having your mobile device with you.
Have fun! Throw your e-dice!
1.6-1.8 Small Updates =)
1.5 Draw optimization.
1.4 Added exit button
1.3 History bugfixes
1.2 Added history
1.1 Added dice rotation
1.0 Initial release.
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Tags: Game Master
DiceShaker is a dice roller application with beautiful 3D graphics and advanced physics engine.
* 1 - 6 dice with total score
* roll the dice by shaking the phone or pressing the shake button
* lock and release dice by touching (for example for playing dice games like Yahtzee)
* roll individual dice by flicking them
* advanced OpenGL ES 2.0 3D graphics with custom shaders and dynamic shadows
* Uses Immersion’s MOTIV haptic effects
This version is supported by ads. Like it? Get the 0.99€ ad-free DiceShaker 3D Pro version, with more screen space for your dice. If you're looking for an advanced dice roller with more dice types, check out DiceShaker D&D by clicking the "View more applications" link below.
Required permissions are needed for showing ads. The app collects anonymous Google Analytics usage statistics, which can be disabled from the app's preferences.
If you have problems or suggestions, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (problem reports posted to comments can't be replied to).
* With this key you will no longer be limited to 6 hours of demo time!
* 2 full custom dice sets, allowing you to program and have loaded 16 custom dice sets at a time.
* Export and Import dice set. You can have unlimited dice sets that you can backup and load from your sdcard at will. These backups can be edited with Excel or a simple text edit.
* Swap dice sets with friends and your GM (Game Master). Backing up your dice sets will ensure you never lose them, even if you uninstall and stop using D&D Dice by b.freq.
* Custom D20 dice sounds for natural twenties and critical ones
Enjoy and roll like a Master!
TouchLight, one of the best free flashlight apps on the market, is an easy, useful and customizable app that instantly transforms your phone into a flashlight by touching, shaking or locking it on. Set it to toggle or have the light on only when you’re touching the screen! There are shortcuts to white and red lights and even a customizable color. TouchLight can even control camera’s LED flash (torchlights) on most devices.
* Lockscreen and Home screen widgets!
* Helpful, step by step user guidance
* Shortcuts to white and red screen flashlights
* Flashlight color customization
* Overrides auto-brightness
* Camera LED flashlight (torchlight) for most phones! (see list below)
* Second custom color available for non-LED camera devices
* Customizable controls for touch, toggle, shake, search button or locking on flashlight
* Can add on screen clocks for flashlight mode
* Full screen supported
* Turns on and off backlights for hardware buttons with the flashlights (most phones)
* Supports Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.0+
Many updates are planned for this app and suggestions are welcome.
Props to Adam WarRock for letting us use Ruckus Roboticus' instrumental in our video!
Flash LED works on:
Pretty much all new devices
If you have a different phone and it does/doesn't work please email us and let us know what phone you have. We will try to get all unsupported phones supported as soon as possible!
flashlight, torchlight, torch, light, best, brightest, bright, android, LED, flash, Camera LED, droidlight, colorlight, color, shaking, shake, shakelight, honeycomb, honey, comb, Android 3.1, ISC, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, eclair, kindle fire, hero, heroc, cdma
Keywords: mtg, card, cards, collecting, collection