Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
Includes the following dice:
This application is ad-supported and requires Internet access for the ads.
D&D Quick Dice is compatible with D&D 5th, 4th, 3.5, and 3rd edition, AD&D 1st & 2nd edition, Iron Kingdoms, Pathfinder, Anime: Beyond Fantasy, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, Black Crusade, Deathwatch, 13th Age, Call of Cthulhu, L5R, Rifts (Palladium Games), Mutants & Masterminds (Mutants and Masterminds), HackMaster, GURPS, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, D20 system, and other RPG systems.
Want to see new features or changes in D&D Quick Dice? We want your feedback.
* 6-sided wooden dice, unlimited number
* 4-sided to 20-sided dice supported
* color selection
* lock and release dice
* choice of background
* draggable dice
* tap or shake to roll the dice
* vibrate and sound on collisions
* total count displayed
* dice speed can be selected
* landscape supported
* tablets supported
* background images from your own gallery
* define dice combos i.e. 3d8 4d20
* easier to read graphics
* history feature
* speech output
* locked dice excluded from total score
* d10 and d100 scoring corrected (option)
* dice images scale to allow more items to fit onto your screen
* tablet support
* coin flip, unlimited number
Includes the following dice:
- VIBRATE lets us vibrate the phone when dice collide
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts from the internet
- BILLING allows us to offer the paid advert removal in app options.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE allows us to save your cropped background image.
This game is ad supported.
Ads can be removed by a one-off Google in-app payment.
Role playing dice is for use with any RPG game on any version of Android.
Now with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 dice available.
Keywords: FREE, Dungeons and Dragons, role play, role playing, DnD, table top, warhammer, rpg, table game, fantasy, gaming, rpg dice.
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Tags: Game Master
Have you lost your dice of your board game?? No problem!! You only have to use this app!!
Easy to use, you only have to roll the dice. A history will remember your last throwns and yo can change the dice colour, frecuency of rolling and the time rolling.
DiceShaker is a dice roller application with beautiful 3D graphics and advanced physics engine.
* 1 - 6 dice with total score
* roll the dice by shaking the phone or pressing the shake button
* lock and release dice by touching (for example for playing dice games like Yahtzee)
* roll individual dice by flicking them
* advanced OpenGL ES 2.0 3D graphics with custom shaders and dynamic shadows
* Uses Immersion’s MOTIV haptic effects
This version is supported by ads. Like it? Get the 0.99€ ad-free DiceShaker 3D Pro version, with more screen space for your dice. If you're looking for an advanced dice roller with more dice types, check out DiceShaker D&D by clicking the "View more applications" link below.
Required permissions are needed for showing ads. The app collects anonymous Google Analytics usage statistics, which can be disabled from the app's preferences.
If you have problems or suggestions, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (problem reports posted to comments can't be replied to).
The user selects how many dice to throw, up to 10, and then chooses the number of sides per die. Currently, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 20 sided dice are supported. When the dice are rolled the screen displays the value of each die thrown, as well as the total sum.
I am new to android development, and with this being my first application I would love to hear your feedback on how this or future applications could be improved.
- up to 5 dice
- shake or tap to roll dice
- true 3D realistic animation
- configurable colors
- configurable background
- Realistic Physics
How to roll the dice?
-touch the screen
-shake the phone, you will notice that it is as if throwing dice in the real life.
The application has a small advertising bar so if you like the app you know how to say "thank you".
Tools are available as follows:
-Roll of the dice (D7 system) (Support for multiple launch)
-(Hp) Life Tracker (Managing Multiple lives PG)
Roll 1 to 5 dice with just one touch of the screen.
Changeable backgrounds and dice colors.
Includes dice roll statistics (numbers & percentages).
Just put your smartphone or tablet beside the gameboard and play.
You'll never again have to search for your dice under your table, bed nor sofa.
Every info is categorized into pages in order to be as easy as possible to find the information you need each time.
1) You can store the level of your character or if you have subclasses you can save the level of each subclass.
2) You can add the experience you take from each quest, and app notifies you for next level after you reach the next level experience.
3) Automatic ability modifier calculator. App calculates the ability modifier each time you modify an ability score.
4) Each ability modifier is used to any other stat that needs it, and there is no need for you to add it by hand.
5) Automatic feet to square conversion.
6) You can add your Weapons or generally your attacks in the Equipment page. Also you can add a roll action where you select die type,modifier,etc or just leave it empty if you want to use your real dice.
7) Dice roller has a 1 second delay between each click in order to prevent misclicks or cheats ;)
(I intend to add it as a user option (to enable or disable this) in a future version but i am waiting your feedback if it is really needed).
8) Standard skills are added when you create a new character, but you can add more skills if you want something extra. Moreover skills take the ability modifier automatically from the ability page. You only have to configure your ranks.
9) You can store your feats , special abilities with a name and a description. (Note: if you have added a description , a little notepad icon will appear on the right side of each of your items which you can click to read it.
10) Spells are categorized by level. Also you can see how many spells of each level you know.
11) You can store notes about your campaign.
12) Dice roller. You will notice a little die image near everything that can be rolled with a die. (Abilities, Saves Cmb checks,etc modifiers are automatically calculated from the info you have inserted in your sheet. (Personally i don't use this feature :P as there is nothing better than rolling your dice:D.... but it works good, try it! ).
13) You can save an unlimited number of characters.
(I believe that this character sheet app is very easy to understand and use but if you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments or e-mail me and i will update the FAQ for future reference.)
Note 1: This app does not contain any predefined feats, spells or special abilities, and probably it will never have any, as they are protected by copywrite rules and i don't have permission to use them.
So you have to add information about each item on your own from your books or other sources. Sorry for that.
Note 2: This app was originally made for me and my friends, so expect some minor bugs but i don't think you will find anything serious. Although, if you find any bugs , report them in your comments or send me an e-mail and i will try to fix them as soon as possible.
- Hp and non lethal dmg tracking (suggested by Benjamin) -> Done.
- Temp Modifiers for cmd cmb -> Done
- Add Date to notes -> Todo.
- Add Temp Ability Scores.
- Tracking of used spells.(suggested by Benjamin) -> Todo
- Show a list with the ranks you have spent to skills for easy access -> Done
- Familiar Sheet -> Todo but it will take some time. if someone could e-mail me a link with a character sheet for familiars or animal companions to take as an example, it would help pretty much. Thanks :)
Contact me via email@example.com
I hope you like my app.
Thanks for your comments.
D&D 4 Android will help you to keep track of your character ability scores, defenses, health, powers, feats, skills, rituals, equipment items,...
Easily spend surges, take damage, take short or extended rest, remember the powers you used, and many other features!
Tip: press the Menu button of your phone for more features!
Available in English, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese.
* With this key you will no longer be limited to 6 hours of demo time!
* 2 full custom dice sets, allowing you to program and have loaded 16 custom dice sets at a time.
* Export and Import dice set. You can have unlimited dice sets that you can backup and load from your sdcard at will. These backups can be edited with Excel or a simple text edit.
* Swap dice sets with friends and your GM (Game Master). Backing up your dice sets will ensure you never lose them, even if you uninstall and stop using D&D Dice by b.freq.
* Custom D20 dice sounds for natural twenties and critical ones
Enjoy and roll like a Master!
TouchLight, one of the best free flashlight apps on the market, is an easy, useful and customizable app that instantly transforms your phone into a flashlight by touching, shaking or locking it on. Set it to toggle or have the light on only when you’re touching the screen! There are shortcuts to white and red lights and even a customizable color. TouchLight can even control camera’s LED flash (torchlights) on most devices.
* Lockscreen and Home screen widgets!
* Helpful, step by step user guidance
* Shortcuts to white and red screen flashlights
* Flashlight color customization
* Overrides auto-brightness
* Camera LED flashlight (torchlight) for most phones! (see list below)
* Second custom color available for non-LED camera devices
* Customizable controls for touch, toggle, shake, search button or locking on flashlight
* Can add on screen clocks for flashlight mode
* Full screen supported
* Turns on and off backlights for hardware buttons with the flashlights (most phones)
* Supports Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.0+
Many updates are planned for this app and suggestions are welcome.
Props to Adam WarRock for letting us use Ruckus Roboticus' instrumental in our video!
Flash LED works on:
Pretty much all new devices
If you have a different phone and it does/doesn't work please email us and let us know what phone you have. We will try to get all unsupported phones supported as soon as possible!
flashlight, torchlight, torch, light, best, brightest, bright, android, LED, flash, Camera LED, droidlight, colorlight, color, shaking, shake, shakelight, honeycomb, honey, comb, Android 3.1, ISC, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, eclair, kindle fire, hero, heroc, cdma
Keywords: mtg, card, cards, collecting, collection