GanaMóvil is simple, fast and secure to carry out personal banking transactions with your mobile device.
Check your accounts and credit cards, make transfers to other banks, between your own accounts, to third-party accounts, payment of services, payment of registered educational institutions, money orders and remittances, payment of loans, payment of credit cards, card management debit for online purchases, countries and transaction limits.
In addition, clients and users can download the mobile application to locate service points and review approximate waiting times to choose the best alternative. Includes the function to open a GanaDoble savings account from your cell phone.
To enable the client service:
1. Download the app from the authorized App Store.
2. Enter your Banco Ganadero S.A. person code.
3. Request to enable the service on the device used (you can enable up to 3 mobile devices).
4. If you have the GanaPin security device, enter your GanaNet internet banking in the “GanaMóvil” menu and choose the “Device enablement” option. Once you complete the requested information and finish activating your cell phone, you will be able to enter GanaMóvil with your personal code and password.
5. If you want to enable a second device, you can activate the GanaPin Digital from GanaMóvil and follow the steps in the previous point.
5. Access GanaMóvil with your personal code and access code to our GanaNet virtual banking platform.
Questions about how to enable the service:
Contact Center Tel: 800 10 3999
Features for clients and users:
• Customer Service Points: Locate the bank's offices and ATMs. Additionally, check the approximate waiting time for cashier service, account executive and platform in offices near your location, to compare the most convenient option.
• Opening of a Ganadoble Savings Bank: Allows the user to request the opening of a GanaDoble savings bank in bolivianos for an individual managed individually from the mobile device, registering information to then visit the offices and finalize the contract.
Once you have enabled your device, to enter the application you must use your person code and access code to GanaNet virtual banking. Additionally, the screen will show your security image (the one you previously selected in GanaNet or in our offices) and the date and time of the last access to your GanaMóvil.
The sequence for security purposes is:
- Enter your person code.
- Check if the security image is correct (the one you previously selected in GanaNet or in our offices); If it is correct, enter your GanaMóvil access password.
- Once you have entered, the date and time data of the last access to GanaMóvil will be displayed.
If you require it, you can block the application on any of your registered devices, from GanaNet, by calling the Contact Center or in our offices.
-The information about your operations is transmitted protected and is not saved on your cell phone.
If you have questions about security issues, contact us by:
GanaNet, GanaMóvil and the GanaMóvil isotype are registered trademarks of Banco Ganadero S.A. Bolivia.