Help Your Kids Stay Focused
Limitly is a flexible screen time parental control app. It prevents kids from wasting time on smartphones and tablets. With the help of Limitly, careful parents can specify the time, when their children are allowed to use mobile devices and applications on them.
Why Using Limitly?
Kids spend more and more time on their smartphones and tablets. Statistically, as much as 9 hours a day on average. It results in bad homework performance, troubles at school, and lack of sleep leading to health issues.
That’s why limiting screen time is what careful parents need to secure children’s health and happiness. Limitly parental control app restricts time spent on mobile gadgets and applications. Limit the following device use:
• during classes at school
• when doing homework
• at bedtime or rest hours
• when family rules don’t allow it
Limitly Screen Time Control Features
• Set a flexible schedule for use of apps via Manage Limits option
• Control the use of the target device via Device Schedule option
• Manage limits for certain categories of apps via Categorize Apps option
• Use Customize Messages option to enter a text your kid will see before a limit takes action
• Review how often your kid uses each app in Reports section
• Apply Quarantine Mode to block recently installed apps until you review them
• Apply limits to apps in bulk using Categories
• Automatically apply limits to newly added to Categories apps
How Much Does it Cost?
Limitly app is FREE.
Limitly app is optimized for Android smartphones. It is compatible with most of Android tablets as well. However, optimization for full functionality on tablets is still in process; thus, certain performance issues may occur.
Please, note this app may request the Device Administrator permission.
Limitly can be uninstalled by the kid. You can activate protection by agreeing to give the Device Administrator permission. As a result the child won’t be able to remove the app.
Please share your feedback with us to make Limitly even more helpful for you and your children at email@example.com.