Users running older versions of Android (2.2 or 2.3) will also be able to use httpebble enabled apps with Pebble Connect.
The source code can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/lkorth/httpebble-android
So, if you don't have a pebble smartwatch, this app will be useless for you!
If you indeed have a pebble smartwatch then this app will send your pebble the right information, in order to tell you via the pebble watchface Phone Status, the current status for your phone.
Battery level, network connection type and ringer mode data of your phone will be sent to the pebble watchface, so don't worry ;)
*** Just don't forget to restart your phone after installation! ***
Made in Honduras!
This application adds an entry to Android's share menu, this allows you to easily send text to the Pebble.
Why is this useful? That depends on your usage, it might not be useful at all! With this, you can pin text to the Pebble without an app on the Pebble that would take a watchapp slot.
How does this work?
The text is sent as a notification to the Pebble, so it uses the internal notifications app. Clicking any button on the Pebble will naturally dismiss the text.
You'll need to Allow notifications while screen is on in the Pebble app.
Pebble TaskWatch for Pebble SmartWatch is a set of Pebble SDK 2 watchfaces customizable through Tasker and with full button support.
This is a do-it-yourself app for fine-tuning your watchfaces through Tasker, so a good knowledge of Tasker and some spare time are recommended :-)
REQUIRES TASKER BY CRAFTY APPS AND PEBBLE FIRMWARE 2.0 INSTALLED
You can associate any Tasker task with:
- Top Button Click/Double Click/Long Click
- Middle Button Click/Double Click/Long Click
- Bottom Button Click/Double Click/Long Click
You can insert in the watchfaces up to 9 custom text layers updatable from Tasker.
The layers 1-7 can contain date/time/battery expressions and can be up to 25 characters long, while the 8th/9th can be up to 100 characters long.
You can display up to 5 icons chosen from a list in the formats 16x16 or 32x32. The icons can be updated from Tasker.
Currently the supported watchfaces are:
- Empty white/Empty black (to use the text layers/icons with plain background)
- Tasker (to display current tasks description, text layers/icons are disabled in this face)
- Classic Analog + No Date/Pebble variants
- Text Watch
- Pebble Mini + Bottom variant
- Plain Analog + Ticks/Pebble variants
Through the Tasker plugin you can:
- Launch/close the Watch App
- Change the Watch Face
- Change the text of the text layers, and activate/deactivate them
- Change the icons, and activate/deactivate them
- Set the button tasks to a custom configuration, or reset the default one
- Make the Pebble vibrate
- Show a toast message
- Send an alert to Pebble
- Launch a third party Watch App. Currently the supported Apps are*:
- Music Boss
- Notification Center
- Pebble-Cal 2.0
- Pebble Calendar
- Pebble Cards
- Pebble Dialer
- Pebble RSS
- uTorrent Remote
* If you wish to add other watch apps to the list please contatc me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Launcher Watch Face:
If you launch another watch app on Pebble, when you close it Pebble will open the current watchface, and not Pebble TaskWatch, since it is a watchapp and not a watchface. The Launcher is an optional "fake" watchface, that when opened will launch Pebble TaskWatch, or one of the third party watch apps listed above.
to extract and install the WatchApps from external storage cache, and to backup/restore settings
to run tasks :-)
If you encounter any issue, please write me at email@example.com for support.
This is the companion (and installer) app for Dashboard for the Pebble smartwatch.
All toggles can now be re-ordered using the Android app, and will update on the watch in realtime.
You can also schedule a toggle to occur at regular intervals using the Pebble Wakeup API by holding Select.
Note: Due to the absence of a an API, I am unable to incorporate the following into the app as a toggle. If you know of an API, please let me know!
- Flight Mode
Using it you can control:
- 3G/4G Data
- Ringer mode
- Wi-Fi Access Point (Tethering) mode
- 'Find phone' sound
- Lock Screen (after granting Device Admin status)
- Auto brightness
You can also view:
- Network name
- Phone battery level
Pebble Rocker is an ever-growing collection of Pebble Watch apps that work in conjunction with your Android device to enhance your Pebble smart watch.
Included Watch Apps
- Android Settings: View & change Android settings from your watch.
- Battery Level: view Android battery level and receive low battery notification (optional).
- Ringtone: view/change state (silent/vibrate/normal) and volume.
- Media Volume: view/change media volume.
- Wifi: enable/disable wifi.
- Bluetooth: enable/disable bluetooth.
- Chopper (Game): See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your misplaced Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- App Bundles: multiple options for Utilities and Social bundles to save app slots.
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Record Video / Audio: used by Camera Control to record video (with sound).
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps. Also used for Analytics (can be disabled).
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
*** SORRY, I HAVE LOST MY PEBBLE. TBH I AM WAITING FOR THE MOTO 360. I WILL NO LONGER BE DEVELOPING THIS APP ***
*** IN CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED, THE SOURCE CODE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://22.214.171.124/pebble-remote.zip **
Remote control for your phone from your Pebble!
This is a simple program, it will broadcast an intent when a button on the Pebble Remote app is pressed. The following intents will be broadcast:
app.mathieson.ButtonTextWithoutSpacesLONG (3 button screen only)
Also you can detect the intent this way:
And this intent will carry with it two extras:
"button" - a string extra with the button name
"long" - a boolean, true if the button press was a long button press (always false in menu mode)
You can listen for these using Tasker, Automagic, etc. to create your own profiles and conditions on the phone. You can also set the names of the buttons on the app as well.
If you have any ideas on how to improve either the watch app or the android app please let me know! Also if you want this translated to your language then by all means just send me the strings and I will add the translation.
The app can be controlled using the following intents:
app.mathieson.GOTOWATCHAPP (any app)
Please see the Advanced Help to know more on how to use the app.
The advanced help can be found here:
Thanks to Patrick Simonds for all the great ideas and bug reports!
You have the money but you don't know what buildings are the best purchase?
This app will think it for you. You just enter your gold, level and actual buildings and the app will tell you exactly how many of each building you need to buy in order to get the most possible income.
Forget about randomly buying buildings! This way, you will be safely buying the most effective building every time.
I am constantly working to make this app better and I appreciate any constructive critics so feel free to leave a comment below, or send me an email!
This previous version of the app can still be found under the name "Bulgarian Keyboard", it will stay to support devices with legacy versions of Android.
Приложението участва в M-Tel/HTC Application Factory Contest.
- Play ringtones, alarms, and notifications and other audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Trim and edit audio to ringtones, alarms, and notifications and other audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Option to set ringtone loop number,
- Buttons to set beginning and ending of a ringtone while playing audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Zoom options: Zoom in, out, show all
- Different skin colors,
- Audio library with many sorting options,
Tip: Long-press on an audio file from the main screen to delete it.
Tip: Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
Tip: While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
Browse over 120,000 listings in 11 categories to find exactly what you're looking for. From cars and SUVs, trailers and boats, to specialized equipment, you're sure to find a perfect match for your needs.
Save listings for future reference and quick access.
Detailed information and pictures + contact information received right away.
Or just browse through the latest news.
Please try "Traffic Counter Extended" BEFORE buying!
- Cell and Wifi counter
- SMS and Call counter
- App network stats (if supported)
- Stylish widgets (1x1, 2x1, 4x1)
- Notification icon (update and usage)
- Display All/Month/Week/Today's traffic
- Limit and usage notification
- Billing & cost calculation
- Exclude numbers and timespans
- Statistics and graphs
Also worth to note
- Low energy usage
- Backup to SD
- Light: just 300kb
- READ_CONTACTS for call log
- READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS for sms log
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for backups
With this app, you can control the shutter of your smartphone camera from a distance of up to 10 meters. When you want to get in the picture, set up the smartphone camera, place yourself in view and tap the shutter icon in your SmartWatch display or tap your SmartBand™ or SmartBand™ Talk to get in the picture.
You can also adjust basic camera settings in your SmartWatch such as flash and zoom. If you have the Smart Imaging Stand from Sony, you can use this app to steer the imaging stand from your SmartWatch.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2, SmartBand SWR10 and Smart Band Talk SWR30.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to http://www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for Smart Imaging Stand
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand Talk