Bhajan is considered to be one of the easiest forms of Bhakti in this age of Kaliyug.
In a humble attempt to make this even easier, the Devotees at Shree Swaminarayan Temple Bhuj have put in a tremendous amount of effort to gather and compile a database of over 2000 Bhajan with Gujarati, Hindi and English language.
- Offline reading, allowing it to work without an internet connection.
- In Gujarati and Transliterated English and Hindi, making it accessible to a majority of users.
- Categorised by Bhajan, Kavya, Chhand,Strotram etc .
- Bookmark Favourite Bhajan for quick access.
- Change Text Colour to suit environment and preference
- Change Font Size for ease of reading
- Search function, allowing you to find Bhajan easily.
- Feature to alert us of corrections, if you find any mistakes, please do let us know using the built in feature.
Why Sing bhajan?
The singing of Bhajan (Divine songs describing glories of God and His various pastimes) is important in one’s endeavor of devotional service unto God, after all is one of the devotion services (Bhakti) as stated by our revered Scriptures.
Naama sankirtanaam yasya, sarva-paapa pranaasanam, pranamo dukha-samanas tam namaami Harim param
Ved Vyas, Shreemad Bhagwatam Canto 12, Chapter 13
In the 12th Canto of Shreemad Bhagwatam, Lord Ved Vyas states ‘I offer my respectful obeisance unto the Supreme Lord whose congregational chanting of holy names destroys all sinful reactions and who relieves all material suffering.