Chanakya was an Indian teacher, philosopher and royal advisor. Originally a professor of economics and political science at the ancient Takshashila University, Chanakya managed the first Maurya emperor Chandragupta's rise to power at a young age.
Chanakya is traditionally identified as Kautilya or Vishnu Gupta, who authored the ancient Indian political treatise called Arthaśāstra. As such, he is considered as the pioneer of the field of economics and political science in India, and his work is thought of as an important precursor to Classical Economics. Chanakya is often called the "Indian Machiavelli", although his works predate Machiavelli's by about 1,800 years. His works were lost near the end of the Gupta dynasty and not rediscovered until 1915.
This App is a compilation of 800+ 'Kabir ke Done' two line couplets which reflect deep philosophical thinking.
This app is free (few ads displayed) and contains 100+ Kabir Wani dohe in Hindi. A very user friendly interface and supports all major Android Operating systems ( GingerBread to Lollipop vers)
This App also has a feature to share the Dohe on Social media.
This is Ad Free App...
If you are seeing red lines, you need to uncheck "Spelling Correction" under "Language & Input" Tab in the Settings.
The Bhagavad Gita, also referred to as Gita, is a 700–verse Dharmic scripture that is part of the ancient Sanskrit epic Mahabharata. This scripture contains a conversation between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide Krishna on a variety of philosophical issues.
Faced with a fratricidal war, a despondent Arjuna turns to his charioteer Krishna for counsel on the battlefield. Krishna, through the course of the Gita, imparts to Arjuna wisdom, the path to devotion, and the doctrine of selfless action. The Gita upholds the essence and the philosophical tradition of the Upanishads. However, unlike the rigorous monism of the Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita also integrates dualism and theism.
Numerous commentaries have been written on the Bhagavad Gita with widely differing views on the essentials, beginning with Adi Sankara's commentary on the Gita in the eighth century CE. Commentators see the setting of the Gita in a battlefield as an allegory for the ethical and moral struggles of the human life. The Bhagavad Gita's call for selfless action inspired many leaders of the Indian independence movement including Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, who referred to the Gita as his "spiritual dictionary".
Features of this apps-:
* Share the quotes easily with friends.
* Easy and user friendly interface is used.
* Facility to bookmark the quotes for future reference.
* Can be used as widget on home screen
So download and get the best quote app right now. It's FREE
Want to received latest update of ours apps? Subscribe us.. https://www.facebook.com/arkayapp
Following books and novels are included in this app:
- Betal Pacchisi (बेताल पच्चीसी) : a collection of fictional tales and legends of Vikram and Betal
- Sinhasan Battisi (सिंहासन बत्तीसी) : based on the story of the throne of King Vikramaditya
- Alif Laila (अलिफ लैला): a collection of stories of Arabian Nights (One Thousand and One Nights)
- Panchatantra Stories (पंचतंत्र): ancient Indian collection of educational and moral stories (animal fables in verse and prose) by Vishnu Sharma
- Novels and stories by Munshi Premchand (मुन्शी प्रेमचंद)
- Stories by Rabindranath Tagore (रवींद्रनाथ ठाकूर)
- Chandrakanta (चंद्रकांता): popular Hindi novel by Devaki Nandan Khatri
- Chandrakanta Santati (चंद्रकांता संतति) : Dealing with the adventures of Chandrakanta and Virendra Singh's children in another major tilism
Hindi translation of a novel ‘Adbhut’ published by 'Scion Publications Pvt. Ltd, Pune' ISBN no - 978-81-905888-9-8 July 2010, 150 Pages.
कब ? क्यों ? और कहाँ ? .... सवालोंके सिलसिलेमे और एक सवाल ..... कौन ?
Why? ... A quest for everyone ... other than When, Who and where?
कबीर के दोहे (कबीर वाणी)। ४०० दोहों का संग्रह - पढ़िए हिंदी व अंग्रेज़ी में।
* Alphabetized list for easy access to a specific doha
* Bookmark your favourite dohas.
**** Add / Remove favourites by clicking on the star button on the lower panel
* Switch between Hindi and English text
* Increase / decrease text size
* Share through SMS, e-mail, WhatsApp and other messaging services
* Doha counter
Kabir was a poet and a saint, whose couplets still resonate with people from all walks of life. Born in the early 15th century to a Brahman widow, he was brought up in a family of Muslim weavers. While his date of birth and death are not firmly established, legend has it that he lived for a 120 years. Never formally educated, and almost completely illiterate, his compositions are nevertheless a philosophical goldmine.
कबीर भारत के उन महान संतों में से हैं, जिनके शब्द आज भी लोगों को महत्वपूर्ण ज्ञान देते हैं। उनका जन्म पंद्रहवी शताब्दी में हुआ। एक ब्राह्मण विधवा को जन्मे कबीर का पालन पोषण मुस्लिम जुलाहों के घर में हुआ। कहा जाता है कि कबीर १२० साल तक जीवित रहे। संत कबीर के अशिक्षित और अनपढ़ होने के बावजूद, उनके कहे गए दोहे ज्ञान और बुद्धिमत्ता से भरपूर हैं।
Developed in conjunction with Bowstring Studio.
In this 'Munshi Premchand in Hindi' App you can read following stories written by Munshi Premchand -
02. Durga Ka Mandir
03. Bade Ghar ki Beti
04. Panch Parmeshwar
06. Nag Puja
08. Narak ka Marg
09. Stri Aur Purush
12. Nairashya Lila
14. Swarg Ki Devi
16. Ek Aanch Ki Kasar
17. Mata Ka Hriday
27. Apani Karni
28. Gairat Ki Katar
29. Ghamand Ka Putla
31. Wafa Ka Khanjar
32. Mubarak Bimari
33. Wasna Ki Kadiyan
- Read the Quran in Hindi (हिन्दी कुरान).
- Resume reading from the last verse you have read with a single click!
- Settings section to easily configure the app.
- Swipe from left to right to go to the previous surah or from right to left to go to the next surah.
- New design with ActionBar!
- Copy ayat to clipboard.
- Resume surah audio playback from any ayat.
- Browse suras, Ajiza' and ayat.
- Search by clicking on search icon. You can search in the whole Quran, in a Juz or in any sura.
- A long click over a verse will add it to bookmarks, share it on social media or messaging apps, or attach notes to it.
- Listen to the arab recitation (by Abdullah Basfar) inside each surah.
- (NEW) Audio Manager to easily download and delete the recitations.
- (NEW) Note section: read all your notes at once.
Limitations of the free version
* The search function displays the first 50 results.
* You can add up to 5 favorites.
* Non-intrusive ads.
* Download recitations surah by surah.
Functionality of the professional version (Quran Hindi PRO)
* For a comfortable reading, choose between three different contrast modes: default, green or black & white.
* Read Quran in portrait or landscape modes.
* The search returns all matches.
* Unlimited favorites.
* No ads.
* Improved speed.
* Download all recitations with a single click.
This is simple Gita with Sanskrit sloka and its meaning in hindi.
Everyone should read Gita atleast once in lifetime.
This is Ad Free App...
If you are viewing red lines, you need to uncheck "Spelling Correction" under "Language & Input" Tab in the Settings.
Kabir's legacy is today carried forward by the Kabir panth ("Path of Kabir"), a religious community that recognises him as its founder and is one of the Sant Mat sects. Its members, known as Kabir panthis, are estimated to be around 9.6 million.
Our app is dedicated to all the Kabir Panth around the world. Our app contains all the Dohas (poems) of Shri Kabirji properly indexed.
1) Automatic Bookmarking (brings you to whichever page you had last visited, before exiting the application)
2) Settings to Change the Story Font Size
3) Day Mode Settings to save battery life of your phone.
4) Tablet Compatible Version for all our Tablet users.
Just go through the stories and have all the fun you can have.
We are open to all types of suggestions, so do email us at email@example.com
Our app has lots of Features in hindi and english both.
Kabir and Rahim Dohas with Tulsidas Chaupais and Meera Bhajan Pad.
Soordas Audios and Videos. Share Via Email, SMS, Facebook
Chaupais of Tulsidas gives spiritual energy. Meera Bhajans in beautiful voice.
India is the Country where innumerable Saints and Great Divine Personalities Inearnated from time to time.
There is no piece of land in India which has not been Satisfied by the saints. We have tried to inculde few jewels from rich history of India whom you will cherish to learn and hear. Their sayings are close to life and no one is left untouched with their meaningful thoughts.
Please note that when the live stream is not available the application shows an error. This is normal. Once the broadcast is live this error will disappear and the audio will stream flawlessly.