* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
By integrating the Android calendar, it can be synced with many calendar systems such as Google, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud. In addition, a direct sync with Google Calendar is integrated that you can use to sync all your past and future events.
Using the five calendar views (day, week, month, list, year) you can view your appointments and tasks in different ways. Appointments can be color coded and you can copy and move them using drag&drop.
Under "Settings > Design" you can choose from different designs.
Tasks can be managed in the task view and synced with Google Calendar. Just add your Google account under "Settings > Tasks".
A built-in Evernote sync allows you to display Evernote reminders and you can attach Evernote notes to appointments.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact email@example.com. You can open the settings using the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Drag&drop to copy, move, open and delete events
- A wide selection of widgets (day, week, month, list, tasks)
- Sharing calendars with other people and inviting people to appointments (via Google Calendar).
- Supports the same recurrence rules for recurring events as Google Calendar
- Icons can be assigned to events (when syncing directly with Google) and are also displayed in Google Calendar
- Improved time and date picker
- Search function
- Various reminder functions
- Multiple reminder types when syncing with Google Calendar (SMS,
email and pop-up)
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed.
- Floating and completable events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Appointments can be sent by SMS or email. When sending them by email, an ICS file can be attached so that the recipient can import the appointment directly.
- Calendars can be exported and imported as ICS files.
- Templates can be created to quickly create new appointments. Templates can also be combined.
- Print function to print various calendar views into a PDF file
- Android Wear support for creating appointments and tasks by voice.
- Local attachments
- Tasks in events
- Contacts can be linked to events
For more details please see here:
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
And you can find a free 3-day trial version here: http://android.calengoo.com/trial
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● Email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week, month and year view
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar
● per-event colors (if supported by the event's calendar)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by leaving a good rating and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, etc.)
This key unlocks the Pro features of the Tasks+ main app and removes adverts.
-THIS IS THE LICENSE KEY ONLY-
Tasks+ free app is required. Go to “View more applications” below or search for “TasksPlus” in the Android Market.
1. Install the free version of Tasks+
2. Install this Pro key
3. Exit and restart Tasks+
4. Do not uninstall Task+ or Tasks+ Key (both are required)
• Ad free (Lite version is ad-supported after 2 weeks)
• Google Tasks sync:
• Unlimited syncs
• Auto-sync – set a background sync interval
• Selective sync – select which lists should be synced
• Single list sync - sync just the current list
• Widget Agenda view (new)
• Widget task filtering
• Checkbox and task click functionality for full screen widget
• Full color picker for backgrounds, widgets and notifications
• Custom gradients and bordering for widgets
• Hidden lists – hide less frequently used lists for easier management
• Save and reuse custom WidgetStyles
• Adjustable snooze time for notifications
• Set wallpaper background
• Choose list colors
tasksplus, plus, to do, todo, task, list, manager, planner, organizer, google tasks, gtasks, sync, checklist, note, widget
- Write and manage your tasks
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- Dark and lite themes
The only way to know whether you are doing the right job is to check the numbers, and the numbers don’t lie. gAnalytics is a great little app that simply plugs into your Google Analytics account and presents the numbers in a format that is easy to read and understand.
gAnalytics is by far one of the best Android Google analytics apps. With the main options as Panel, Visitors, Content, Goals and Ecommerce, you will feel so comfortable using it on an Android device. You can set the time period and find out the number of visitors, page views, bounce rate, new visits, all this data with the corresponding charts. Also you can compare your report and see it on the charts too. It supports multiple profiles and multiple accounts.
Join to our Tester community :
keywords: google analytics ganalytics chart productivity reports business kpi goals visitors SEO traffic goals ecommerce statistics statistique statistik statistiek
languages: english, spanish, french, dutch, german, russian, italian, japanese
★★ Features ★★
• Google Tasks sync including background sync and multiple account switching
• Create tasks and to-do lists
• Set due date and time
• Custom reminder time
• Reminder notifications including Snooze and Postpone functions
• Assign color codes to task lists
• Drag to reorder tasks in a list
• Assign Contacts and photos to a task
• Search across all task descriptions and notes
• Repeating tasks (Daily, Weekly(select multiple days), Day of Month, Week of Month, Day of Year)
• Say 'Note to self' into Google Now to create a task
• Location based task notifications, set a location with a task for a reminder when phone is near by
• Easy month view date picker
• Star important tasks, view all starred items in virtual list
• Agenda view for tasks with a due date/time
• Show calendar events in agenda and select which calendars to show
• Ad free for first 3 days use (Paid Ad free upgrade available)
• All/Later virtual task lists
• Scrollable Agenda Widget with add button
• Categories widget for today/starred/later/completed lists
• Dual pane screen layout for tablets
Paid upgrade features include removal of ads, set task durations with start and due date and overdue task list.
Note: please email for support and feature requests.
The application also works as an add-on for our application Business Calendar (full version) so that all tasks can be viewed and edited from within the calendar app as long as the Business Tasks add-on is installed!
* Google Tasks functionality on your Android device
* support for Toodledo tasks
* easy and convenient tasks management
* color code task lists
* configurable smartlists to quickly show all tasks that are matching certain criteria
* pre-defined smartlists for today, next 7 days and all tasks
* sort tasks using drag&drop
* repeating tasks
* option to create local tasks
* option to create subtasks
* automatically create tasks for missed calls
* add contacts to tasks
* quick access to favorite task lists
* search function
* reminder for tasks
* postpone tasks to tomorrow with one click
* scrollable widget (Android 3.x+)
* optimized version for tablets (Android 4.x+)
Please note: You'll need CalDAV-Sync or SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync tasks with this app.
This app supports basic task management and provides an easy to use user interface.
To complete a task in the list view, just hold it for a moment and fling it from the left to the right.
To edit a task fling it from the right to the left.
NOTE: This task app doesn't support recurring tasks yet. You'll see recurring tasks, but you can not edit single instances. Any changes you make will apply to the entire series! Please keep that in mind.
It works in Android 2.x, but it's optimized for Android 4.x. Support for Android 2.x will be improved in future releases.
The app is open source. Please feel free to join the development at: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks
To report bugs, please use this bug tracker: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks/issues
Features still to come:
* more translations
* support for recurring tasks
* support for alarms
* support for categories
* sortings and filters
* many more
Please don't rate missing features, but only features the app already has. The app is still under development and lots of fancy stuff is still to come.
At present the app doesn't use the "read contacts" permission. This permission has been added in advance for future releases. It's planned to support adding attendees to tasks and to provide auto-completion for the contacts.
Open Source Libraries
This app uses PagerSlidingTabStrip: https://github.com/astuetz/PagerSlidingTabStrip
Tasks is open source task management software based on the same code as Astrid! Tasks is not affiliated with Yahoo or Todoroo. The source code is available at https://github.com/tasks
* For details about app permissions visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/App-Permissions. Tasks cannot access your data under any circumstances. Your data resides only on your device unless you enable Google Task synchronization.
* To help translate the app visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/Translations
* To help beta test the app visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/Beta-Testing
* To report bugs or request features visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/issues
If you are a current Astrid user:
- To migrate your data visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/Migrating-from-Astrid
- Astrid third party apps need to make minor modifications to support Tasks.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
Tasks is a simple and efficient android to do list app. It help you to organize your life in a simple and elegant way. It has both local mode and google account mode.
You can sync with your google tasks perfectly.
You can see all tasks in Gmail or Google Calendar!
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style
2. Rich tasks (Google Tasks) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
3. Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically
4. also support local mode.
5. background sync
6. view your events on google calendar
7. set reminders
1. YOUR ACCOUNTS: for selecting your Google account to sync with
2. NETWORK COMMUNICATION: to communicate with cloud
3. PHONE CALLS: to know the status of phone, used in notifying at proper time
4. SYSTEM TOOLS: to start alarms for your tasks, if set, at device start-up.
keywords: tasks, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad,google tasks gmail calendar, sticky notes, ice cream sandwich theme, ICS theme
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Tasks N ToDo's is the ultimate to do list app that is designed with the goal of being the best to do lists app for Android smartphones and tablets. Tasks N ToDo's helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to dos with minimal effort.
Tasks N ToDo's is built to be extremely easy to use - absolutely no user manual required! Entering the things you need to do is a breeze. Just key in your to do list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming tasks and to-dos are clearly presented in an effective layout that enables you to better prioritize the stuffs that you need to do.
Setting due dates, notes, reminders for your to do list are all easily accomplished with the minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task add interface.
Syncing your task and to do lists with Google Tasks is also extremely easy and ultra reliable. By activating synchronization with Google Tasks, not only can you automatically backup your task & to do lists to the cloud, your task & to do list can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and your Android smartphone!
Tasks N ToDo's is also one of the few top android to do list app that is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Complete List of Features
- Full synchronization support with Google Tasks using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks
- Tasks / todo lists entries with due dates can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Filter and sort your to do lists anyway you want
- Drag and drop your to do lists to reorder the lists any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow and Next Week lets you quickly set due dates for your to-do items with deadlines.
- Navigate between task / to do lists easily using swiping gestures.
- Easy task / to do lists management with quick action menus
- Enter tasks into your to do list just by talking to your phone
- Even faster access with home screen widgets with quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
- Fully optimized for both Android tablets and smartphones
Connect with us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tasks-N-Todos/276594122379891?ref=ts
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
- White/Light theme now available!
- Google Sync
Any change is instantly synced with your google account
- Mass Update Tasks
Do you ever need to reorganize your tasks? Hate doing it one-by-one? Just select a bunch of tasks and move it to a list, due date, priority etc.
- Sort Order
Most apps only allow you to sort on 1 attribute. BHive allows you to sort on priority first, then due date, then name etc.
Configure a different ringtone/vibrate pattern based on task priority.
- Repeating Tasks
A must-have for any todo app. With recurring options as powerful as Google Calendar and MS Outlook.
- Undo unwanted changes
Rather than prompting you with annoyning confirmation dialogues, BHive allows you to undo any operation.