* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, etc.)
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Dedicated 2Do Help/Tips Feed:
Calendar, GTD Tasks and Contacts - all in one! Pocket Informant is a fully integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for Android. We fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution. Even greater functionality has been added with the introduction of a Contacts view, which allows the user to fully access the Android contacts database from within Pocket Informant.
If you see disappearing sync accounts please install this app:
Version 2.0 is a major upgrade for Pocket Informant with many additional functions and features added.
What’s NEW for this release:
* Contacts View
* Multi-Select Mode in Task Views
* Multi-Select Mode in certain Calendar Views
* Pocket Informant Online Sync - Pocket Informant Online is our own Cloud sync service that also has a web interface to provide desktop access to your tasks and events. Pocket Informant is the only sync service that is feature-for-feature compatible with the Pocket Informant mobile application. This service is subscription-based, and is available for the introductory price of $15/year.
* Pocket Informant Online - As mentioned above, Pocket Informant Online is our new cloud sync service. You can sign up for Pocket Informant Online at www.webis.net. Once signed up, you can sync your events and tasks. Unlike Google Calendar/Tasks and Toodledo, Pocket Informant Online is a feature for feature match for task and event syncing. We will be adding features to Pocket Informant Online as time goes on, so please keep an eye on our website for the latest information.
* All Pocket Informant syncing is managed by the Android Sync Manager
* Multiple Accounts of the same sync type can be used at the same time.
* Now supports multiple internal Event and Task calendars
* ICS Support
* Ability to switch view modes on tablets between the Tablet View and Phone View.
❖ Fully integrated Calendar and Task Management
❖ Month, Day, Week, Column Week, Agenda, Task and Contacts Views
❖ Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
❖ Pre-made filters to quickly find selected Tasks
❖ Templates for Events and Tasks
❖ Ability to show/hide different Android calendars
❖ Optional Time-Bar and Mini-Text views for Calendar Month View
❖ Custom time/date selection controls for easy modification and navigation in main view
❖ Easily accessible commands for events or tasks directly from main views
❖ Highly configurable interface (with more than 100 different options!)
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER TASK MANAGERS?
Proper task management is essential, but it’s only part of the picture. Pocket Informant is a full-features PIM, so it lets you focus on everything you do in a day - not just your tasks list. We believe bringing your appointments and tasks together in one place is more efficient than working in isolated calendar and task management systems. Pocket Informant is designed to be completely flexible, allowing you to choose the style of task management that works best for you.
For years, these and numerous other features have made Pocket Informant a must-have tool for school teachers, soccer moms, salesmen and executives alike.
This key unlocks the Pro features of the Tasks+ main app and removes adverts.
-THIS IS THE LICENSE KEY ONLY-
Tasks+ free app is required. Go to “View more applications” below or search for “TasksPlus” in the Android Market.
1. Install the free version of Tasks+
2. Install this Pro key
3. Exit and restart Tasks+
4. Do not uninstall Task+ or Tasks+ Key (both are required)
• Ad free (Lite version is ad-supported after 2 weeks)
• Google Tasks sync:
• Unlimited syncs
• Auto-sync – set a background sync interval
• Selective sync – select which lists should be synced
• Single list sync - sync just the current list
• Widget Agenda view (new)
• Widget task filtering
• Checkbox and task click functionality for full screen widget
• Full color picker for backgrounds, widgets and notifications
• Custom gradients and bordering for widgets
• Hidden lists – hide less frequently used lists for easier management
• Save and reuse custom WidgetStyles
• Adjustable snooze time for notifications
• Set wallpaper background
• Choose list colors
tasksplus, plus, to do, todo, task, list, manager, planner, organizer, google tasks, gtasks, sync, checklist, note, widget
★★ Features ★★
• Google Tasks sync including background sync and multiple account switching
• Create tasks and to-do lists
• Set due date and time
• Custom reminder time
• Reminder notifications including Snooze and Postpone functions
• Drag to reorder tasks in a list
• Assign Contacts and photos to a task
• Search across all task descriptions and notes
• Repeating tasks (Daily, Weekly(select multiple days), Day of Month, Week of Month, Day of Year)
• Say 'Note to self' into Google Now to create a task
• Location based task notifications, set a location with a task for a reminder when phone is near by
• Easy month view date picker
• Star important tasks, view all starred items in virtual list
• Agenda view for tasks with a due date/time
• optionally show calendar events in agenda (Android 4.0 and above) and select which calendars to show
• Ad free for first 3 days use (Paid Ad free upgrade available)
• All/Later virtual task lists
• Scrollable Agenda Widget with add button
• Categories widget for today/starred/later/completed lists
• Dual pane screen layout for tablets
Paid upgrade features include removal of ads, set task durations with start and due date and overdue task list.
Note: please email for support and feature requests.
•Quickly add tasks and events using the speech recognition
•Events and to-do’s on one, easy-to-view list
•Every action completed with a minimum number of taps.
•Full sync with Google Calendar (TM) and Google Tasks.
** To avoid any bad experience with our app, before purchasing the full version please try the free version **
•Full sync with Google tasks
•Both local and Google sync modes
•Quickly add tasks and events with speech recognition
•Elegant agenda widgets
•Every action completed with a minimum number of taps.
•Add items directly on the selected day
•Move tasks to other days with just 2 taps.
•Multiple, color coded calendars
•Events and to-do’s on one, easy-to-view list
•Options: Show/hide completed tasks
•Options: Select default calendar
•Options: Alternative time and date formats
•Arranging and re-arranging your day made simple and intuitive.
Tags: calendar, tasks, agenda, business calendar, Google Calendar (TM), Google Tasks, CalenGoo (TM), Pocket Informant (TM), Jorte (TM), aCalendar (TM), calendar pro, agenda widget, calendar widget
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The application also works as an add-on for our application Business Calendar (full version) so that all tasks can be viewed and edited from within the calendar app as long as the Business Tasks add-on is installed!
* Google Tasks functionality on your Android device
* support for Toodledo tasks
* easy and convenient tasks management
* color code task lists
* configurable smartlists to quickly show all tasks that are matching certain criteria
* pre-defined smartlists for today, next 7 days and all tasks
* sort tasks using drag&drop
* repeating tasks
* option to create local tasks
* option to create subtasks
* automatically create tasks for missed calls
* add contacts to tasks
* quick access to favorite task lists
* search function
* reminder for tasks
* postpone tasks to tomorrow with one click
* scrollable widget (Android 3.x+)
* optimized version for tablets (Android 4.x+)
Tasks N ToDo's is the ultimate to-do list app that is designed to be the best personal task manager app for Android smartphones and tablets. Tasks N ToDo's helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to-do's with minimal effort. Just key in your Google Tasks and to-do list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming Google Task lists and to-do's are clearly presented in a logical deadline based layout that helps you better prioritize the things that you need to do.
Setting due dates, notes, reminders for your to-do list are all easily accomplished with the minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task add interface.
Syncing your task and to-do list with Google Tasks is also extremely easy and ultra reliable. By activating Google Task sync, not only can you automatically backup your task & todo list to the cloud, your Google Tasks & todo list can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and your Android smartphone!
Tasks N ToDo's is also one of the few top android to-do list app that is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Complete List of Features
- Full synchronization support with Google Task lists using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks and to-do's
- Tasks / todo entries with due dates can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Filter and sort your Google Tasks / to-do list anyway you want
- Drag and drop your Google Tasks / to-do list to reorder the lists any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow and Next Week lets you quickly set due dates for your tasks and to-do's with deadlines.
- Navigate between Google Tasks & todo lists easily using swiping gestures.
- Easy task & todo list management with quick action menus
- Enter tasks into your todo list just by talking to your phone
- Even faster access with home screen widgets with quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
- Fully optimized for both tablets and phones
This app is brought to you by Handy Apps!
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Please note: You'll need CalDAV-Sync or SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync tasks with this app.
This app supports basic task management and provides an easy to use user interface.
To complete a task in the list view, just hold it for a moment and fling it from the left to the right.
To edit a task fling it from the right to the left.
NOTE: This task app doesn't support recurring tasks yet. You'll see recurring tasks, but you can not edit single instances. Any changes you make will apply to the entire series! Please keep that in mind.
It works in Android 2.x, but it's optimized for Android 4.x. Support for Android 2.x will be improved in future releases.
The app is open source. Please feel free to join the development at: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks
To report bugs, please use this bug tracker: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks/issues
Features still to come:
* more translations
* support for recurring tasks
* support for alarms
* support for categories
* sortings and filters
* many more
Please don't rate missing features, but only features the app already has. The app is still under development and lots of fancy stuff is still to come.
At present the app doesn't use the "read contacts" permission. This permission has been added in advance for future releases. It's planned to support adding attendees to tasks and to provide auto-completion for the contacts.
Open Source Libraries
This app uses PagerSlidingTabStrip: https://github.com/astuetz/PagerSlidingTabStrip
* In-app billing is for donations only. Donations do not unlock premium features. For more information on app permissions visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/wiki/App-Permissions
* Tasks contains all of Astrid's core functionality with a fresh coat of paint. There have been several bug fixes and internal improvements, with new features on the way!
* Tasks values your privacy and I cannot access your data under any circumstances. Your data resides only on your device unless you enable Google Task synchronization.
* Tasks can be installed alongside Astrid. For more information on migrating your data visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/wiki/Migrating-from-Astrid
* To help translate the app visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/wiki/Translations
* To help beta test the app visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/wiki/Beta-Testing
* To report bugs or request features visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/issues
* Astrid third party apps need to make minor modifications to support Tasks.
ATTENTION LG USERS RUNNING ANDROID 4.1
Some LG devices running Android 4.1 are incompatible with Google's Lollipop compatibility library, causing Tasks to crash on some devices such as the Optimus G and Optimus L9. If you are affected by this issue I could use your help testing a fix. Please e-mail email@example.com
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, do not post questions and negative comments in the reviews and contact us by email instead. We always respond to you in less than a few hours and help you delicately solve any issues including the price of the app.
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
Fully functional 14-day trial with a one-time price of $4.99 for all your devices
■ Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync
■ Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Email To-Do list / Flagged mails (Exchange 2010)
■ GTD with drag & drop support
■ HTML body support (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Multiple accounts, folders
■ SSL/TLS and client certificate support
■ Badge Icon
■ HTML / Rich Edit support with Undo / Redo
■ Google Now integration
■ Select folders to sync, hide and flag emails
■ Android Wear support
■ Print support
■ Send and receive SMS in Outlook or OWA
■ Tasker support
■ Invite people and share tasks
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Password protection
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Multiwindow support
■ DashClock integration
■ Floating icon support
■ Categories with colors and custom SQL filters (Exchange 2010)
■ Custom categories with SQL filters
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Backup / Restore settings using Android Backup Manager
■ Export / Import data to XML
■ Beautiful user interface and themes
Tasks & Notes
■ Tasks reminders and notification (also LED) with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks recurrence
■ Tasks GTD
■ Calendar integration with GTD
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Version 2.5, 12.0, 12.1, 14.0 and 14.1
■ Direct Push support
■ Setup a new account in Tools - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com (Home), outlook.office365.com (Business) and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com, also try s.outlook.com
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Flagged Emails (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Categories (Exchange 2010)
■ Client certificate support
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, IceWarp, Tine, Kerio, Zimbra, AkrutoSync, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
Tasks is a simple and efficient android to do list app. It help you to organize your life in a simple and elegant way. It has both local mode and google account mode.
You can sync with your google tasks perfectly.
You can see all tasks in Gmail or Google Calendar!
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style
2. Rich tasks (Google Tasks) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
3. Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically
4. also support local mode.
5. background sync
6. view your events on google calendar
7. set reminders
1. YOUR ACCOUNTS: for selecting your Google account to sync with
2. NETWORK COMMUNICATION: to communicate with cloud
3. PHONE CALLS: to know the status of phone, used in notifying at proper time
4. SYSTEM TOOLS: to start alarms for your tasks, if set, at device start-up.
keywords: tasks, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad,google tasks gmail calendar, sticky notes, ice cream sandwich theme, ICS theme
Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with Google calendar and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
About free version
1. Without week view
2. Search function removed
3. Does not support projects and recurring tasks
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.
# Get Things Done : Add actions to your inbox or immediately assign a project and context.
# Never forget a task : The forecast view shows you at a glance which actions are due soon. Separate project and context views are also available.
# Background syncing : Quantus Tasks works together with OmniFocus on your Mac, iPhone or iPad. Changes you make inside Quantus Tasks become visible inside OmniFocus and vice versa.
# Notifications: Receive notifications when your tasks are due (or x minutes before they become due)
We're working hard on adding new features every few weeks. The goal is to become feature-equivalent to the official iOS OmniFocus app. If you buy the app now you are making a very useful contribution to the app by providing us with the necessary funds to continue development.
## Features we are working on in the coming weeks ##
- Better Project/Context creation
- Better notes/attachment support
- Google Now/Android Wear integration
- Location reminders
- More fine-grained date picking for due/defer dates
- Quick entry widget
Disclaimer: OmniFocus is a trademark of the Omni Group. Quantus Tasks is in no way affiliated with the Omni Group. Any support requests regarding this app should go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- White/Light theme now available!
- Google Sync
Any change is instantly synced with your google account
- Mass Update Tasks
Do you ever need to reorganize your tasks? Hate doing it one-by-one? Just select a bunch of tasks and move it to a list, due date, priority etc.
- Sort Order
Most apps only allow you to sort on 1 attribute. BHive allows you to sort on priority first, then due date, then name etc.
Configure a different ringtone/vibrate pattern based on task priority.
- Repeating Tasks
A must-have for any todo app. With recurring options as powerful as Google Calendar and MS Outlook.
- Undo unwanted changes
Rather than prompting you with annoyning confirmation dialogues, BHive allows you to undo any operation.